shape
carat
color
clarity

I pretty close to deciding on this princess... i need your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

earn

Rough_Rock
I''m pretty close to deciding on this princess cut. What do you guys think? I like all aspects of this diamond except for the polish and symmetry. The only reason i feel a little uncomfortable is probably because when i started searching for the diamond, my mind was set on not to go below "very good" for the polish and symmetry. May be it''s because when i was researching the polish and symmetry, i think they mention something like ideal to very good are hard to distinguish. And I think that''s why i set my cutoff at "very good" instead of "good". Does anyone know the difference between the "very good" and "good"?
Can i get everyone''s approval on the below diamond?

Price: $6,486.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Princess
Carat: 1.15
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 72.2
Table: 69
Girdle: TN-M
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 5.99-5.87X4.24
Length/Width: 1.02

earn

Rough_Rock
come on people, i need your blessing on this rock.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Any images?

I''m afraid you''re not going to get much input since a considerable amount of data is required to even come close to determining an appearance of this (ie. 2 setes of crown angles and 2 sets of pavilion angles). You are off to a good start though with the data you''ve provided. Is it possible to attain a 3d model Sarin of this?

earn

Rough_Rock
I just asked for the sarin report. My biggest concern with the data that's given at this point is the polish and symmetry though. Is it going to be ok with "good"?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
good is totally fine earn!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you will be just fine with ''good''
2.gif

let us know how much you love it!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Good means Polish (only the polish) means the polish of the stone is good

Good Symmetry : Again it only means how well the facets point with each other. Sometimes the GIA "GOOD" grading , ain''t so good. It is really rare to see Poor or Fair on the Symmetry grading from GIA

Whether the stone has great optical symmetry or returns light well is "up in the air" if you don''t know the other proportion parameters. Centering of the table and culet on a princess cut are important too.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results