shape
carat
color
clarity

I never thought I'd say, Kudos to Walmart

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl
Does anyone wear these to sleep or sleep in the same ones?
At some point don’t they just become the casual daily wear outfit then, instead of pajamas? I’m very curious about wearing pajamas all the time, lol.

I have 3 classes of clothing...pajamas, around the house comfy clothes and clothes that I wear out of the house. I will very rarely have a pajama day but never Wear pajamas outside of the house in public....maybe just to walk to the mailbox or to ride in the car if DH wants ice cream late but I don’t go into the store. If someone is popping over I will at least put on comfy clothes depending how well we know each other. If I wear pajamas all day I change into other ones to sleep in.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I'm mostly a roll around in my pajamas person lol. But admittedly I don't get out much so nobody has to see them. Athlesiurewear is my jam though when I do have to go out. Leggings and tank top. I change my pajamas every night though so I'm usually never wearing the same ones twice in a row. I did used to occasionally make runs in my pirates of the Caribbean pajama pants though before I was introduced to leggings and tank top outside life. I miss those pajama pants!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@1ofakind they wear the same design to sleep but a different set.

They also change them for company. So say you are dropping by for cakes, the hostess would do her chores in the morning in a set and then change into another set of PJs before you arrive.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was in Walmart this morning and did not see one person without a mask. I enjoy the low prices and find other shoppers to be friendly and courteous. How can you not shop there when avocados are 50 cents each! DA6D9120-4D33-4171-B1D5-649924A2C550.jpeg 4B8992CA-DBA7-406D-9465-D1160C80F45D.jpeg I split most of my shopping between Costco and Walmart and find the same caliber of people at both. Very happy to see the mask rule in place. Oh and I didn’t see any PJ’s this morning!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pictures of the produce @Luce

Cannot resist pictures of produce!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results