Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to everyone who has posted
emlove.gif
You all have been so kind and supportive. Please accept a
emrose.gif
from me for all you have done to help.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry Rising Sun, I hope you are holding up .... how are you doing.

Its such a jolt when a young contemporary dies. Your friend died very young.

Stay strong..... how is your health?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2010 3:31:04 PM
Author: gardengloves

Many thanks, gardengloves. My friend was also a gifted psychologist. When I left work on a medical leave, I referred many of my clients to her. I saw some of them at the memorial service. They seem so lost. I am not in a position to see them professionally. I am trying to make recommendations. My health is the same, but I am recovering from pleurisy. Thank you for your support and concern.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Marian,

Please get as much rest as you can to maintain your strength. My heart is with you.

Lori

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweetie, I''m so sorry for your loss. My very best to you!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2010 12:37:11 AM
Author: risingsun

Date:
5/22/2010 3:31:04 PM

I'm so sorry Rising Sun, I hope you are holding up .... how are you doing.

Many thanks, gardengloves. My friend was also a gifted psychologist. When I left work on a medical leave, I referred many of my clients to her. I saw some of them at the memorial service. They seem so lost. I am not in a position to see them professionally. I am trying to make recommendations. My health is the same, but I am recovering from pleurisy. Thank you for your support and concern.
Marian, I just wanted to let you know that I am here, reading your thread a couple of times a day on most days. I don't have much to say that isn't being said already. I just want you to know that I, also, care

about what you are going through.

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 1:10:02 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 5/23/2010 12:37:11 AM
Author: risingsun

Date:
5/22/2010 3:31:04 PM

Marian, I just wanted to let you know that I am here, reading your thread a couple of times a day on most days. I don''t have much to say that isn''t being said already. I just want you to know that I, also, care

about what you are going through.

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Thank you for letting me know, Deb. It feels good to have you here checking in on me
emlove.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just seeing this now, Marian, but I wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss & wishing you strength and courage! Its wonderful that she touched so many lives during her own. And she''s left you with the gift of many memories & even parts of her wonderful personality that have rubbed off on your own. She does live on. She will live on. And I''d bet she *will* help you through any future dark times that come your way. As my favorite grandma helps me still ... **HUGS**

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s good to see you, deco. Thank you for the words of comfort.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Checking in, Marian, to tell you that I think of you often. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this very difficult time. Please be gentle with yourself as you grieve.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2010 10:03:00 PM
Author: Gayletmom
Checking in, Marian, to tell you that I think of you often. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this very difficult time. Please be gentle with yourself as you grieve.
How kind of you, Gayletmom. I''m overwhelmed with the support I have received. I am very grateful.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry RisingSun. I just saw this now, how awful. I can''t imagine the devastation of losing a friend. My sincerest sympathies. I hope we can be a help to you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2010 12:57:21 PM
Author: Porridge
I''m so sorry RisingSun. I just saw this now, how awful. I can''t imagine the devastation of losing a friend. My sincerest sympathies. I hope we can be a help to you.
You are helping
emlove.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results