shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your support...

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Marian, I am sorry for the loss of your dear friend, and for your pain.

A thought I had was that perhaps you could transfer your promise of being there during good and bad times from your friend to her daughter. Perhaps this would bring some comfort to both of you.

Strength to you during this very difficult time.
emrose.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2010 9:55:29 PM
Author: hlmr

A thought I had was that perhaps you could transfer your promise of being there during good and bad times from your friend to her daughter. Perhaps this would bring some comfort to both of you.

emrose.gif
I was thinking the same thing Heather... Marion your friends daughter will need all the love and support you can give going forward. And what a great gift you can give, I know you are sick. But you can call and be there for her sweet daughter, etc...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so very sorry for the loss of your friend. My thoughts are with you and her family.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Marian - I''m so sorry to hear this terrible news

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no words, RS... you are in my thoughts. The only thing I can suggest is embracing her child the best you can for the rest of your life.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with you, Marian....

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking about you, Risingson. So sorry for your incredible loss.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marian,sorry to hear this news.
bighug5.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Marian...I''m so terribly sorry for your loss...(((hugs))) I wish i had the right words to say to you and make you feel better...I wish there was something i could do to make this less painful for you...
I know exactly how you feel...I lost my dearest friend ten years ago, when she was 27 and i was 25...We were both lawyers at the time and i remember that i met her on Friday morning in court. We had a quick chat for five minutes, right before going in the courtroom. She told me: "You know, i''ve been thinking that i feel so happy and complete in my life...i really don''t wish for anything more than what i already have...People should always enjoy life for what it is and be happy, regardless of the difficulties that appear in their way...". She was smart, beautiful and full of life...The next day, Saturday night, she was in a car accident and she died instantly...
15.gif

For the next days i was lost in my pain, mourning and crying my heart out...I was re-living in my thoughts all my memories with her...And finally, i arrived at that moment, when she said those wise words to me...For a while i thought that subconsciously she knew that she was going to leave me so soon and she wanted to give me her last piece of advice... So i did my friend and myself a favor and i pulled myself together...I got back on my two feet and i decided that the best way to honour her memory and the friendship that we shared was to be strong and happy, while dealing with her death and the rest of my life...
My dear Marian...please be brave...It is exactly what your friend would wish for....And remember that we are always here for you...At night, when you go out and you see the stars in the sky, imagine that all those shining stars are your friends here in the community...We might seem to be far away...but every time you look up, you can see us and we''re here shining for you...many, many {{{hugs}}}

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Marian, I`m so sorry for this tragic loss. How awful. I just can''t stop thinking about your friend''s poor daughter. (lots of hugs)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Condolences and prayers to you, your friend''s family, and all in your community who are touched by such a devastating and unexpected loss.

I am so sorry.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I am taking in all of your comments and reading them when I feel lost. You have helped me, once again. Thank you.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this Risingsun! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss, how absolutely heart-breaking! I am here to offer you any support that I can. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss, Marian. My prayers for peace and strength are going out to you.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hang in there Marian...remember it's ok to feel broken. Lots of us are strong in the broken places.
LS

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Losty. I''m working on it.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
rising sun - I am so very sorry for your loss!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m hesitating to ask "how are you feeling today Marian?" because I''m afraid I won''t be able to read your answer the next time I log in. Our posts are mysteriously disappearing......

I''ll just say I hope you''re feeling a little bit lighter today and I''ll send you a warm >>.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 6:11:30 PM
Author: gemgirl
I''m hesitating to ask ''how are you feeling today Marian?'' because I''m afraid I won''t be able to read your answer the next time I log in. Our posts are mysteriously disappearing......

I''ll just say I hope you''re feeling a little bit lighter today and I''ll send you a warm <<<hug>>>.
I''ll take the chance and answer. I''m still not doing very well. Part of it is that I feel so helpless. There is really nothing that I can do. I have to go through the grieving process, however long that will take. I felt so blessed to have Laury in my life. We talked the day before she died. We thought we had all the time in the world. Twenty-four hours later she was gone.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Marian

I replied previously but it seems PS 2.0 ate it.

I am so sorry for your loss and I am worried about you with everything else you are going through. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take time for yourself and I hope you can find some comfort knowing that you mean so much to so many on here. You were one of the first people I connect with here and I will never forget the kindness in your words.

Remember we will all be here when you need us. Sending you hugs and good thoughts for the coming days, weeks and months.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2010 7:24:32 AM
Author: susimoo
Marian

I replied previously but it seems PS 2.0 ate it.

I am so sorry for your loss and I am worried about you with everything else you are going through. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take time for yourself and I hope you can find some comfort knowing that you mean so much to so many on here. You were one of the first people I connect with here and I will never forget the kindness in your words.

Remember we will all be here when you need us. Sending you hugs and good thoughts for the coming days, weeks and months.
Thank you Susan. I am truly touched by the generosity of spirit shown by PSers in a time of need. I''m going to save this thread so it doesn''t get lost when we move to the new platform.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No words can express how I feel.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still thinking of you....xoxo

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am replying again just to give you additional encouragement. I lost a close friend suddenly in college so I can empathize with your situation. Like you, I saw him just a couple of days before he passed and he was full of life. Never, ever dreamed that he''d go so soon. What helped me to get through the grief was time and being able to talk to others, especially those who also knew him about funny things we''d been through and what a great friend he was.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Marian, I''m so sorry for your loss.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Marian, I''m so sorry for your loss. We''re here for you as long as you need us, I hope you know that.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow so awful, my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and to her family.
7.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Marian,

My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you for continued strength and comfort. Wish I could take the pain away.

Lori

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/15/2010 10:41:54 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 5/15/2010 9:55:29 PM
Author: hlmr

emrose.gif
I was thinking the same thing Heather... Marion your friends daughter will need all the love and support you can give going forward. And what a great gift you can give, I know you are sick. But you can call and be there for her sweet daughter, etc...
I''m late to this thread...but want to express my deepest condolences and echo what''s been said.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results