shape
carat
color
clarity

I need your help to price a diamond!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regardless of seller dishonesty. Is it a good price for both those stones?

There is no such thing as "regardless of seller dishonesty " I have no clue if what he is selling you matches the certificates. And as above, these are not investment stones. You won't sell them at a profit.

Hijoeammax

Rough_Rock
There is no such thing as "regardless of seller dishonesty " I have no clue if what he is selling you matches the certificates. And as above, these are not investment stones. You won't sell them at a profit.

If did indeed match the certificates, is it worth the price?

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regardless of seller dishonesty. Is it a good price for both those stones?
At the end of the day, this might be a good price for both stones IF you are buying for yourself only. The .50 ct. scores low on the HCA, and it's impossible to know anything about the W-X cushion just from the paper and a couple of crappy photos.You stated that you are wanting to purchase as investment for sale later. As @lovedogs said, these stones would have little to no resale value, at least within the PS crowd.

The question remains, WHY do you keep pressing the issue of buying stones from someone whose dishonesty you are blatantly willing to overlook???

Edited to add: I don't recommend you buy these stones. Go ahead if you are adamant about it. I'm done with this thread. Good luck!

Hijoeammax

Rough_Rock
At the end of the day, this might be a good price for both stones IF you are buying for yourself only. The .50 ct. scores low on the HCA, and it's impossible to know anything about the W-X cushion just from the paper and a couple of crappy photos.You stated that you are wanting to purchase as investment for sale later. As @lovedogs said, these stones would have little to no resale value, at least within the PS crowd.

The question remains, WHY do you keep pressing the issue of buying stones from someone whose dishonesty you are blatantly willing to overlook???

Edited to add: I don't recommend you buy these stones. Go ahead if you are adamant about it. I'm done with this thread. Good luck!

You convinced me to not buy this stones long ago. Thank you for your times guys!

Hijoeammax

Rough_Rock
We have been very clear in saying that these are not a good investment. You will not make a profit. But you seem adamant about buying them. So I'm going to bow out of this thread now.

You convinced me to not buy this stones long ago. Thank you for your times guys!

But i just wanted to know as personal culture..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results