shape
carat
color
clarity

I NEED THIS SETTING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
Oh man, I''m hoping that someone can help me out and find a copy or pic of the band that I NEED.

it''s found at SPENCE DIAMOND''S
the style number is 0514 for a round diamond.
I AM IN DIRE STRAITS AND I NEED THIS!!!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP..........PLEASE

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
You need a pic of it?? Go to www.spencediamonds.com -- they seem to have a lot of pictures of settings?? I do not see that particular style number.

Have you ever SEEN the one she is wanting - or she just said where it was and the style number?

What I would do is email the company or call them and ASK them how to find a picture of it online - they may not even carry it anymore - but I am sure they can do it for you if ask them to make it?

GOOD LUCK - keep us posted - if I can help anymore, let me know!

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
they do have it, i was there the other day. it's not on their web and I called one of the stores to see if they a pic of it but they said no. i'll try what you said and see if they can oblige me.

thanks

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask WHY you need a picture of it, if you want it and the store is nearby, why can't you get it there? I am assuming you want it because you want to BUY it right? I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results