Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

I NEED THIS SETTING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
Oh man, I''m hoping that someone can help me out and find a copy or pic of the band that I NEED.

it''s found at SPENCE DIAMOND''S
the style number is 0514 for a round diamond.
I AM IN DIRE STRAITS AND I NEED THIS!!!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP..........PLEASE

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
You need a pic of it?? Go to www.spencediamonds.com -- they seem to have a lot of pictures of settings?? I do not see that particular style number.

Have you ever SEEN the one she is wanting - or she just said where it was and the style number?

What I would do is email the company or call them and ASK them how to find a picture of it online - they may not even carry it anymore - but I am sure they can do it for you if ask them to make it?

GOOD LUCK - keep us posted - if I can help anymore, let me know!

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
they do have it, i was there the other day. it's not on their web and I called one of the stores to see if they a pic of it but they said no. i'll try what you said and see if they can oblige me.

thanks

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask WHY you need a picture of it, if you want it and the store is nearby, why can't you get it there? I am assuming you want it because you want to BUY it right? I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.