color
clarity

I need info on this ring I can't find anything this iced out

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
IMG_20210516_175956669.jpg

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
It 14k for sure maybe 18k , art deco maybe I believe it's a man's , and approximately around 3 to 4 karets may have platinum but probably white gold has anyone seen anything like this

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The gold or platinum assay should be marked on the inside of the ring. Failing that a pawnbroker or gold buyer can test the metal and advise what assay the metal content is.
Agree that it’s probably a mans ring, due to the style.
As to its value (your other post) it will mostly be based on the precious metal weight and the quality and carat weight of diamonds.
You can get a rough approximation by measuring their diameter. For eg 6mm width is approx 0.84 carat, 4mm width is approx 0.25 carat, and 2mm width is 0.03 carat.
Looking at the ring I’d say the centre diamond is around 0.50 carat, the 6 (3 each side) of that diamond around 0.05 so that’s 0.30 carat total plus the 1 each side (total 2) around 0.25 carat each, so a guesstimate total would be around 1.3 carat total.
The quality ie colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds has a big influence on their value so it’s not possible to judge from a photo.
You could take it to a pawnbroker and see what they offer, if you multiply that by 2 times, that’s probably what you could get through eBay or similar.

Isabel27

Rough_Rock
The gold or platinum assay should be marked on the inside of the ring. Failing that a pawnbroker or gold buyer can test the metal and advise what assay the metal content is.
Agree that it’s probably a mans ring, due to the style.
As to its value (your other post) it will mostly be based on the precious metal weight and the quality and carat weight of diamonds.
You can get a rough approximation by measuring their diameter. For eg 6mm width is approx 0.84 carat, 4mm width is approx 0.25 carat, and 2mm width is 0.03 carat.
Looking at the ring I’d say the centre diamond is around 0.50 carat, the 6 (3 each side) of that diamond around 0.05 so that’s 0.30 carat total plus the 1 each side (total 2) around 0.25 carat each, so a guesstimate total would be around 1.3 carat total.
The quality ie colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds has a big influence on their value so it’s not possible to judge from a photo.
You could take it to a pawnbroker and see what they offer, if you multiply that by 2 times, that’s probably what you could get through eBay or similar.

Gold been tested it at least 14k theirs 6. - 2mm stones a 5-1/2 mm 4mm and last a 3mm theirs no stamps but it's been tested it weighs 10.5 grams

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results