shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockbie

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking for a perfect diamond which is ideal cut and most firely posible. I found this one I think it''s a good deal. Can any one tell me if it is.
size: 1.70
color H
clarity SI
GIA
cut grade = excellent
Symetry = excellent
Flor =none
depth =61.9%
table =55%
girdle =thin
crown Ht =16.5%
crown angle=35.5%
pavillian ang =40.8%
pavillian ht =43%

price 11700.
Should i be concern about the crown height? or the table size??? I just don''t want to make the wrong decision.I also want to have the diamond on the white gold setting H color would be a good option??? any comment would be appreciated.
THis is online, before i go ahead and wire the fund is there any thing that I should ask for .. Please help!!!!
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi rockbie,

Well, I personally think the Crown Angle is a little steep for that Pavillion Angle. I''d rather see a CA from around 34-35. I ran it through the HCA for ya, and the results are not dismal, so you may want to proceed. I''m rather picky, but there are stones out there with a bit better balance, if you''re not in a hurry.

And H is fine with WG.

Factor Grade
Light Return Very Good
Fire Very Good
Scintillation Very Good
Spread
or diameter for weight Very Good
Total Visual Performance 2.5 - Very Good - Worth buying if the price is right

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ellen for your input.!
If there''s any other diamond better than this one in this spec and in that price range please let me know . anyone

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hang on, I''ll look for ya.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, here''s the deal. One, that''s a very desirable size, not a lot to choose from. Secondly, to get a really well cut stone (which I would recommend over size), you''ll either need to go down in color to keep it at that price range, or go down in size.

Here''s one with the color and clarity you want, a truly great cut stone, and the price reflects it. A bit smaller, and more expensive. Eyeclean? Bank wire price is 12,451.54

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/1480/

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Here''s the cert. please give your opinions

1.7EEE.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
rockbie, would it be possible to get a Sarin report and/or an IdealScope image from the vendor?

rockbie

Rough_Rock
What''s Sarin report for?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a report of the more exact measurements of the diamond. Another problem is that this has A GIA report, and they round the crown and pavillion numbers. So we don''t really know what those are. A sarin would tell us.

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Thanks Allen!

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one 1.61 SI1, G for $11, 635
and the other one is 1.70 SI1,H for $11,700 Which one should I go for???

rockbie

Rough_Rock
here''s the cert for the 1.61

rockbie

Rough_Rock
opps ! hope it works now

1.61-SI1-G.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
rockbie, we''re at the same point as the last one. I can''t tell you anymore without a Sarin or IS.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results