shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help choosing...

iNeedArock

Rough_Rock
if you were shopping, which of these would you choose? I feel like these are so close but i have a problem with decision making and you guys are the experts! Please help my so and I make this choice

Last edited:

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I think they are all winners.
I like the proportions of the first one the most. My second favourite is the 3rd one, but the price goes up with the VVS1 clarity.

iNeedArock

Rough_Rock
I think they are all winners.
I like the proportions of the first one the most. My second favourite is the 3rd one, but the price goes up with the VVS1 clarity.

what is it about those proportions that you like? I feel they are so close

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d pick the I VS2. Just under the 2 carats so you’re not paying the premium. Also not overpaying for VVS1!

mcosme

Shiny_Rock
Which one is whiter? Did you ask WF to compare them for you?

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ask to see a comparison with this one as well since it’s completely eye clean, hits 2ct mark and comes in under 19k. I do think going with the whitest “I” stone is a good way to choose since all of them are winners

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
no, good idea! I will ask on monday, thanks for tip!

not only you can ask them to take picture, but also they can do side by side comp for you under different lighting conditions and send you the video to help you assess their performance in each scenario. super helpful! good luck!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
looks like I SI1 is already gone? it shows it's reserved. this one has the fattest arrows btw.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if you were shopping, which of these would you choose? I feel like these are so close but i have a problem with decision making and you guys are the experts! Please help my so and I make this choice

This one!. A beautiful SI1 with no clouds. These don't grow on trees, plus I love the specs! :love: :love:

iNeedArock

Rough_Rock
ALTERNATIVELY.. would yall just ditch Whiteflash and choose something else?? for some reason I could not edit that post. I am open to suggestions/help (because I need it!!)

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
ALTERNATIVELY.. would yall just ditch Whiteflash and choose something else?? for some reason I could not edit that post. I am open to suggestions/help (because I need it!!)

totally understand where you are coming from. when i was searching my stone, i almost turned the internet upside down. i searched all reputable sites, whiteflash, hpd, james allen, etc, you name it . i searched all sites with the same parameters and found the best deal i can get. you can try searching those sites too to get comfortable around that you get the best deal available. good luck

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You pretty much can't go wrong with the WF in house options or HPD choices. I would stick with one of the two bc it will make life much easier and you know you'll get the best of the best

iNeedArock

Rough_Rock
here is side by side video.

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the 1.94. If you want to get over the 2 carat mark I would ask for a video of the SI1 and the VVS1 together.

LittleKite

Shiny_Rock
here is side by side video.

They all look gorgeous. :kiss2:
The only thing I could see is the difference in body color. The right one has a slight brownish under tone. I personally like the color, but it may be more visible than the other two when you use a white gold setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results