shape
carat
color
clarity

I miss this place but . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I really miss reading all the threads here and I come back religiously to look at rings but have joined a new forum world-the expectant mom world.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know what''s going on with me in case you noticed my absence.

Carlos and I were completely surprised in December to find out I''m pregnant-we were being cautious so it really shocked us. Nonetheless, I''ve been drowning myself in pregnancy information the same way I came here before we got my e-ring (which unfortunately I''ve swollen too much to continue wearing only 4 months after getting it). And we got married just last month. I don''t have any pictures yet and it was an invitationless event but I did have a simple cream sleeveless strapless dress and he looked so handsome. It''s not what we were planning but I married the man of my dreams and we''re starting a family, who could ask for more (besides a miraculous free home renovation)?

I hope everyone here is well too.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!, Best wishes to you on your marriage, Congrats to Carlos on your marriage, and great news on the baby!

Some surprises are more pleasant than others, I trust this was one of those! Let us know how you are doing Lanee!

I'm ok, btw!

win

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Lanee that is SO wonderful for you! If you have time, do stick around...you can help us answer questions like the one on THIS forum!

Lots of mommies-to-be like to post pictures (sonograms) of their little ones, and of course, we always love pictures of the wedding, and even maybe some future baby jewelery...?
naughty.gif
2.gif

The best of luck to you both, you are at such a wonderful stage in your lives with so many wondeful things to look forward to and so much excitement in the last year! Congrats to you both and of course to your little one-to-be!
2.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lanee!!
1.gif
Please do post pictures of the big day!
1.gif
Hang that engagement ring around your neck for now....it can't go entirely unworn! Keep us posted on the new addition...
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! When's your due date? When do you find out if you're having a boy or a girl (or are you going to find out - lol)?

Michelle

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
See . . . this is why I'm so fond of this place. You guys are great! I'm happy everyone's doing okay.

I'm due 8/11/04 and we decided we want to be surprised by the sex of the baby. That's going to be my motivations to get through labor and delviery.

As soon as I get pics back I'll post some.

Mara, I keep saying I'm going to wear them around my neck but I still try them on once a week to see if I can slip them onto my finger so I haven't given up hope yet. I don't know why because I have already gained 20lbs by now.

And Derek, thanks for the articles. I eat albacore tuna and my doctor told me I could have 12 ounces and I never thought to ask if there was a difference between albacore and other. Wow, I haven't had more than 6 ounces anyway because I only have it when Carlos makes tuna salad and I get about half the can and he the other but it's good to know.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Lanee, just caught this thread. I hope you're around to see this. Congratulations and I hope all is going well for you and your pregnancy. Please give us an update when you have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results