shape
carat
color
clarity

Preggers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
What do women do with their rings when they become pregnant? Loop ''em on a chain around your neck? Just wondering.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
While pregnant with my first, I just didn't wear my rings during the later months as it was summer, my fingers swelled and I worked in a pottery studio and wearing rings isn't a good idea while playing on the pottery wheel
2.gif
I never wore my rings around my neck as I didn't want to lose my diamond solitaire and it wasn't that big of a deal to me not having my rings on. With my second son, I was pregnant mostly during the winter/spring and wore one of my rings as my fingers swelled, but usually not both as together they were a bit uncomfortable.

Michelle

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. Great question!

My mom received a piece of jewelery for every baby she "brought into the world", and I remember her saying that for the first child she received a thick gold chain, which she used to put her wedding ring (as there was NO e-ring).

But since the last baby, she hasn't quite slimmed down enough like when she was married (at a WHOLE 98 lbs!), so it stays in a drawer...

I like Michelle's idea...temporary but still usable!

longtimelurker

Shiny_Rock
I was able to wear my rings for all but the last 4-6 weeks each time of my 9+ month pregnancies. I'd wear them until the day I couldn't take them off--and then take them off as soon as I could (ie later that day or the next day) and leave them in a drawer. None of my peer group wore them around their necks.

Some of my friends who's fingers were swollen a lot earlier would keep them in a drawer an wear a big fake
2.gif
for a few months.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results