shape
carat
color
clarity

I might need an IDJ twelve step program!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! We need to see all the other thing, too!!!

westcoastmom

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a round brilliant diamond from them too. They have access to beautiful stones but I advise those who are not good at face to face haggling to do it online. They are the masters at getting all the advantages and if you are not a strong person, decide on the price online so there are no emotions involved.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much ladies for the very nice compliments on my new pendant. I *will* get around to taking pics of the 1.5 ct. version vs. the one carat, so you can see the difference, and I have to take better pictures of my new wire wrapped earring that IDJ just made me. It's amazing that I had both the loose stones and the leverback findings in my dresser drawer for almost twenty years, and now they're finally earrings! I also have my 1.54 ct. diamond huggies from IDJ that DH bought me for Christmas 2011. I have to take better pics of those to show you guys also. I L.O.V.E them!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely Gemgirl, and a perfect size :wavey:

T Louise A

Rough_Rock
I am just stumbling across this now as I am looking for a circle pendant! Yours is absolutely beautiful and very blingy! I also love the double chain- very stylish! Can I ask you, you mentioned seeing the 2ct in person, is it noticeably larger than the 1.50? And how have you found the quality now 7 years on? :kiss2::kiss2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant, enjoy! It’s beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results