shape
carat
color
clarity

I ''M ENGAGED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! You guys are a gorgeous couple! congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!! I''m so happy for you!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
oooh very nice! beautiful couple too!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful couple you are!!! And you look so utterly thrilled to be taking this step together, how wonderful! And that ring is GORGEOUS! I had to read your stats a few times because it looks way bigger than it is! Congratulations on your engagement, my dear! I am so happy for you both!
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
That is one amazing ring! Congratulations!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Ok, when I saw this ring I was like wow, just gorgeous. I love how it looks on your hand. You can never post enough pics. Would love to see a close up of the ring on your fiance''s hand. Love yellow gold, with rubies. Congratulations!!
35.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Awwww! You guys look so happy in the pics, and the ring is gorgeous. You wear it so well!!!

I love the Seybold Bldg. It''s a Metromover ride away from my Mom''s condo, so I wander thru there occasionally to check out all the stuff. Some of those jewelers have some WHOPPERS in the safes, let me tell ya! It''s also great for really unique pieces like earrings, necklaces and vintage-y stuff like watches...

I hope you enjoy every minute of your engagement! I''m so happy for you two!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results