shape
carat
color
clarity

I ''M ENGAGED!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
oh my goodness! What a sweet story!! Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
thanks for all of the pics!

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry that one cme out too small!

spiritoflauderdale.jpg

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Last two, I promise!!

Picture 491.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you, that is so exciting.

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
I love flower shots! OK I am all finished! Thank you for allowing this picture overload! I think I should get the award for most pics uploaded after an engagement! Sorry about that! I had to share with you lovey ladies (and guys!)

Picture 430.jpg

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Thnk you so much Aggiebling09! I m gld you thought it ws sweet nd tht you liked my many, many pics!
9.gif
. Thank you to you also, EM1!!
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful and beautiful story. My heart is sincerely excited for you and your fiance (eeekkkk!!!)

P.S. I live in Fort Liquordale!!! LOL Next time you are here, wave at me =) Isn''t Seybold fantastic

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The setting is just beautiful and it looks great with your gorgeous diamond! You look so happy in all the pics!

Dani511

Shiny_Rock

Oh thank you so much Fieryred33143!! That really means so much to me!

12.gif
I will certainly wave at you next time! I’ll be there in late August again! I love it there! And yes Seybold is amazing! There are tons of jewelers there- diamonds everywhere! I love it!

Thank you also Thing2of2!! I am so glad you like it! I had a permanent smile for the rest of the vacation! In fact, I still do!

9.gif

You ladies are great!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWWWW DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Your ring is gorgeous I am so happy for you. It does look so much larger than .94!!!! WOW!!!!!
I am so happy for you! You two look so happy!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Haha! Fort Liquordale! I just noticed!
2.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :) your ring and proposal sound just utterly perfect :).

You and your new Fi make the cutest couple as well :D

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Good God woman! I''ve had to look 3 times at your ring. It literally looks like 1.30-1.50 ish to me! lol!!!!!

Its soooooooooooooo pretty and looks great on you!

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Dreamgirl!!!!Thank you sooooooooo much!!!! I am glad you like it! That mens so mcuh to me! We joined around the same time and I have read all of your posts and I always wish you the best of luck!!
12.gif
I am crossing my fingers that you are next, hun!!!!!!!
9.gif

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Oh Deelight! Thank you, thank you!! That is sooo sweet!! That really made me smile!!
12.gif
9.gif

Dreamgirl that's the best compliment ever!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
Thank you sooooo much!! That made my day, you're awesome!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Woooooowwwwww
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE that setting! And I usually don''t even like side stones! You are such a gorgeous couple, and it fits you perfectly
30.gif

Your grandmother''s stone is a real stunner! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The viedo was part of my "dream" proposal! I''m so glad I get to hear it happen to a ps girl
1.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

ETA: Never mind, I was going to ask you about prices of Seybold but saw that its your grandmother's stone

Beautiful ring!!! What vendor did you use? That looks like a Freddy's setting

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwww you are too sweet, thank you to you too! Your ring is so gorgeous and Id always love to see more photos!!! (hehe)
31.gif

I am so, so happy for you! I wish you all the luck, love and happiness in the world! You deserve it. {*hugs*}
36.gif

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Choro72 thank you so much for the compliments!! I am happy that you like it! I am even more happy that you like my grandmother’s stone, it means a lot to me! I wasn’t too sure about how I felt about having it on video at first, but now I am so glad! My mother and father, close family and friends all get to share in that moment and it is wonderful! Thank you so much again!!
12.gif

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Hi Fieryred!! I have no problem helping you out with that! My diamond was an hierloom, so we didn''t actually purchse a diamond at Seybold, only the setting. The diamonds we did look at at seybold varied- I would certinly say that some of the vendors were comparable with pricescope- but keep in mind that I was looking only at marquise diamonds b/c we were going to get that shape if we didn''t use the exsisting round. The prices varied with quality, but from my comprison with pricescope vendors, I would say Seybold had good prices in general.

It is certainly worth a look!! There re a ton of vendors that will be happy to show you ll shapes and sizes of dimonds in ll different price ranges. I would reccomend Freddy''s The certified Dimond Store- Thats where my setting came from and they were great!! They have lot of loose stones as well!

Have fun and let me know how it goes!
9.gif

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
**HUGS** to you as well Dreamgirl! You deserve all the best in love and in life as well!! Good things will come to you! As always, Thank you for your support and good wishes!!
12.gif
You''re a sweetie!

M&MS

Rough_Rock
So beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! You and your FI are so cute together. Best of luck in your life together and your ring is gorgeous!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH DANI!!! I haven''t been on for a few days but I was so EXCITED when I saw your post! Congratulations!!!! Your ring is stunning!!! The stone
30.gif
...it really is perfect!

Wow...so now the wedding planning commences? Or just to enjoy some time as a FIANCE??? LOL I''m so nosy...

Yay!!!
36.gif
*hugs*

AW AW AW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! Adorable! You two are so cute together! I love your ring! And holy batman does your guy have muscles!! You two look like the brunette version of barbie and ken (in a good way).. congrats.. and I hope it was everything you dreamed of!
36.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
You guys are totally CUTE together! Congratulations on your engagement and a beautiful ring. It''s so special to have your grandmother''s stone too. Perfect!

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and you two look so lovely and happy together
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for unexpected surprises Dani! Congratulations on your engagement and happy wedding planning! I love that you got your guy a ring too. That is definately in my plan book. I agree that the sentiment of your grandmother''s diamond in such a beautiful new setting is priceless as it is stunning!

edotf104

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Dani! What an awesome proposal and amazing ring
1.gif

You are your new fiancé are a beautiful couple!

Cheers!

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
9.gif
Ladies, you are the BEST!!! I LOVE all of your amazing nd thoughtful comments, thank you all sooooooo much!! You are all wonderful- give me a few minutes to write some individule responses!
12.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results