shape
carat
color
clarity

I love...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Stunning dress!!! Can''t wait to see pics of you in it!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s silver and I can''t wait to get it!!!!I have no idea when the delivery will be--but it should be here within 10 business days. I didn''t even pay attention to shipping when I was ordering it because I was too excited. So I''m pretty sure it was the longest shipping.

I can hardly type I''m so excited.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't have picked the wrong one, just because of the past inspiration dresses you showed me. But I am loving the new one.
36.gif

My daughter thinks you are certifiable for taking the glue to your Stuart Weitzman's but she thinks they are The Bomb...and not the explosion. :::teehee:::: and that is a good thing.

You are getting married!!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD! THAT DRESS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would KILL to be able to pull off a dress like that. You are going to be stunning.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so want pics with it on you ASAP when it gets there!!! You are going to be stunning

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Woooohooooooooo Freke has her dress!!

I''m so excited for you! That dress will go great with your rhinestone crusted shoes!!! I think the blue and silver are made for each other.

Congrats! Can''t wait to see pics of YOU in it WITH YOUR SHOES!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!! That is PERFECT! So glad Musey helped you find it! Can''t wait to see pics of it on!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s very unique!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
WOW .. thats stunning!!!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is amazingly gorgeous and it has this very fun element to it! I love it! Congratulations on finding a wonderful dress!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!!!!!

I really wanted a silver dress because it''s more close to white than blue is, and I already had the white wedding gown for the stupid debutante ball my mom made me participate in when I was 18. So if I really wanted to, I could have a dress switch in the middle of everything. I won''t, but I could.

Also, there are a few things about this specific dress that have already made it sentimental to me, so I''m hoping that it will fit wonderfully.
a) my mom''s dress was bought off the rack and wasn''t a wedding dress
b) my mom''s dress was an empire waist
c) when I showed her a series of wedding dresses I liked she picked out the Badgley Mischka, so even though it''s not the same dress, it''s still the same designer...

You''ll be happy to know that it has shipped out, and will likely arrive in 7-10 days. Ok Thing2?!?!?!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
LOVE.IT.

And I love the sentiment behind it even more.You definitely have the figure for that dress. So the question is...are you wearing the white shoes with the sparkles? Or now do you need another pair of shoes? You''re going to be a 3 shoe bride
37.gif
. I think blue shoes would be ok though, don''t we see blue and silver together all the time? I''m feeling a little fashion-stupid today. But congrats on your dress. We''ll be waiting for the pictures
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 5:39:38 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Thanks ladies!!!!!

I really wanted a silver dress because it''s more close to white than blue is, and I already had the white wedding gown for the stupid debutante ball my mom made me participate in when I was 18. So if I really wanted to, I could have a dress switch in the middle of everything. I won''t, but I could.

Also, there are a few things about this specific dress that have already made it sentimental to me, so I''m hoping that it will fit wonderfully.

a) my mom''s dress was bought off the rack and wasn''t a wedding dress

b) my mom''s dress was an empire waist

c) when I showed her a series of wedding dresses I liked she picked out the Badgley Mischka, so even though it''s not the same dress, it''s still the same designer...

You''ll be happy to know that it has shipped out, and will likely arrive in 7-10 days. Ok Thing2?!?!?!

Ha! FINE! But 7-10 days?!!! They don''t really mean that. I bet you''ll get it sooner! Plus I don''t want to wait that lomg for real life pictures!

P.S. I love your reasons behind the dress...and I LOVE the dress, too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, white shoes with sparkles for ceremony. I''m looking for blue shoes to wear after the wedding for walking around Vegas that aren''t going to become soiled after 5 minutes of wearing them and won''t have crystals falling off every step I take. Lol.

Plus, I need SOMETHING that''s blue! My STDs didn''t have any blue in them and I kept feeling like they were missing something...I''m looking for a blue purse too, but I think at this point that might be easier to find than the blue shoes...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I know!! I wasn''t thinking about shipping when I was checking out! I was just twitching from excitement that I was ordering it! I''m lucky I got my address and the billing address right. Not to mention the dang credit card number!!!!

I hope it will be here sooner. I''m going to keep my fingers crossed.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE It and can''t wait to see you in it!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
i want that dress now.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome looking dress! I love how excited you are, too! This thread just makes me giggle.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa, that dress is to die for!!!! How gorgeous are you going to look in that fabulous dress!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I love it, Freke! And, I think the idea of a silver bridal dress is divine.
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Freke! It''s gorgeous and I''m so happy that Musey found it for you. It just strikes me as being soooo you! Love it!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fantastic! You''re going to look lovely. I can''t waaaait to see pictures!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Cool dress and I love that you went with silver! It should arrive in a few days, right?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
stunning! I love it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dress...

...is here.

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sorry to say, but no pics yet.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
WAAAAAAAAAA *blows up with anticipation*

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
What?!?!?! TEASE!!! We want pics! We want pics!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Total crap pic. The only one I have. I had just gotten out of the shower, my camera batteries were running out, FI was in the living room and I was by myself. So I threw it on the (messy) bed and took a pic.

It is not this warm looking in real life. I believe that's from the light...

My friend is coming over on Friday to see it and I'll think about having her take pics...Until then it's staying in its box that it came in--until I can find an opaque garment bag...

ETA: Sorry the pic is so big, I sized it down like crazy.

IMG_3372 freke2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results