shape
carat
color
clarity

I love my new Emerald Stacking band!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I'm not a color girl as a rule. And I don't care for the vendor I bought this from (Dover Jewels) as I KNOW that they are hideously inaccurate and lax with their listings-- however they do have good pics.

SO... when I saw this band for sale I couldn't resist bidding. And I'm SO glad I did.

REAL stats (as usually Dover had completely inflated the stats)... The band is 14K white gold, no maker's hallmark, it has 16 points of diamonds G-Si1, and 27 points of high grade Emeralds (most likely treated) that glow like you wouldn't believe. [Dover had it listed as "80 points of emeralds and diamonds" -- considering the diamond and emerald weight are engraved right on the band ---> :rolleyes: Dover]

Size 6.5. Realistic value on the band, without knowing who makes it, is about $900 -- not the $2,000 inflated value Dover estimated (does he use a dart board? LGK thinks so and I think she's right!)!

It's not going back though because I bid based on the pics and ignored Dover's "description" and I ADORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For scale:
My pave wedding band is 2mm wide and 2 mm high. And my shank on my engagement ring is hovering at 1.8-1.9 these days (need calipers!). I didn't measure the band but I think it's about 2mm wide and 1.5mm high off the finger.

And YES! I finally figured out how to take decent pics: I have to take them in my car at 4:00 in the afternoon in Fall apparently with our Sony Cybershot. :tongue:

Green Duo 1.jpg

Green Single 1.jpg

Green Stack 2.jpg

Green Stack 4.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color of the emeralds is outstanding! Very Very pretty set! :love: :love: :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the rest of them (the car is a great place for me to take pics!):

Green Stack 1.jpg

Green Duo 2.jpg

Green Duo 3.jpg

Green Stack 3.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1319763409|3049049 said:
The color of the emeralds is outstanding! Very Very pretty set! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you April, I absolutely love the color of them, it's really what made me bid on it. And I was so happy that the listing pictures matched the real life color of the emeralds!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I love this band!! it looks great with your set or on its own. Great find!!!

and great pics!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous stack!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Gypsy... I absolutely love it!! Looks great stacked with your other rings. Beautiful set!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy sh!t I friggin love it. Alone, with the stack, all around.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Simply beautiful!! I adore the colour!! :lickout:

Gypsy, I have to tell you, I love all your choices, your wedding set, RHR and now this beauty. You really are my style guru just now. :appl: :appl:

:wavey:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your set!!!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It. Is. GORGEOUS. Those emeralds glow!!!! I'm so glad you kept bidding on it! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I agree about Dover--but doesn't prevent me from drooling there.....

Love your band! But emeralds are soft--can you switch the order with your wedding band so your ER doesn't "crush" them?

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I sure love it, too! It's perfect!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooo, Gypsy it's gorgeous! i can't get over how great it looks no matter how you wear it. and ya, holy gorgy green!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, I will definitely do that. I think that's a great idea. I'm not planning on wearing all three together too much though either. Although I do like the look of it. It's 14K and my other two are platinum so switching the order is a great idea all around! Yeah, I have to say that LGK's dart board theory has merit about Dover. All they had to do was loupe this one-- the stone weight is engraved clear as day!

Susi, you just made me glow! Thank you so much for that wonderful compliment. You have gorgeous stuff yourself, lady!!

Hubby is home... so I'm going to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone at once instead of individually. It was a good purchase and I was really lucky to win it.

Gecko, I'm glad I kept in the running too!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love how unique the band is and it looks great with your other rings. Score!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it too!! Wow, it's just beautiful - I love emeralds, and I adore the design of the ring - a really gorgeous band! :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome! And the height seems to match your other rings pretty well, it is sized larger?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love it and am jealous!! :love: Great looking set too

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
that could not be any more gorgeous. I haz the jealous.

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
ABSOLUTELY G O R G E O U S ! ! !

i'm fully in love with your new ring. and the whole finger thing as a package is...

simply magnifico!

(i'm normally not a fan of halos but i gotta say, yours really is beautiful!)

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
I just love the way it gives your whole set the wow factor! Love the unique shape...all together, truly beautiful :love:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
love it! it's beautiful. the milgrain looks soooo pretty.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously! That is such a beautiful piece :appl: One my kids' birthstone is that, I really really want one tooo! Color is so rich and the milgrain is gosh darn sweet. Off to browse!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, the height is an absolute perfect match!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :appl: I LOVE this new band! It is beautiful by itself, but also the perfect complement to your e-ring and wedding band. Just superb. I love emeralds!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! It looks amazing with your engagement ring and wedding band - definitely makes me want one of my own!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks brilliant with your set, and the colour is phenomenal!! Great find! :appl:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous and perfect with your set :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results