shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, it’s true! Unfortunately today is a serious work day (weeds don’t wait) and I can’t really do much more than tease.

Maybe I’ll start a thread in BWW - if it’s still around - in a day or two? Just for the heck of it (because the details are MEAGER)? We’re heading out on a road trip soon which should give some time to post, at least when we’re in cell range!

I could not be happier for you!!! Very thrilling! And share when you can!!:appl::appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone sent me three dozen red roses (!) for V day... and I have no idea who!

The flowers went to my address downtown and I got them a few days ago when I ran by to check on the place. My name and address were on a sticker affixed to the outside plastic so I know they were actually meant for me, but if there was ever a card inside it must have fallen out. For the life of me I just cannot think of who would have done this... ?!?

@Dee*Jay , Did you find out who sent the roses? Is there a way to find out?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guess who’s shopping for wedding bands?

WOOHOO! Congratulations @VRBeauty I am so happy for you! Wishing you a lifetime of good health and blingy joy and wedded bliss! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just asked to give a one sentance synopsis of my job for an inter-company newsletter article.
"Kick ass data fairy"
If they don't know what I do yet, why should I spoil the fun?

Hahaha LOVE it. And you sure are girl. You are the best kick ass data fairy ever. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My boyfriend bought me a bouquet of mixed flowers from Costco -- the last ones in the whole store! -- on Feb. 13. Definitely not three dozen red roses, but I'll take those over "mystery flowers" any day. I'm still l flummoxed...

Haha yes for sure. Flowers from the boyfriend are way better than any number of dozens of roses from an unknown admirer. I am not surprised though that you have admirers. You are one great girl who rocks. :sun:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, I can't think of how... If there was a note in one of those little envelopes it may have had the name of the florist, but without that... ? I asked the doorperson on duty, but we have about a dozen of them and the delivery was several days prior. When we get regular deliveries they go to the receiving room but he said on a day life V-Day with a lot of flower deliveries they bring them right to the door of the residence as a courtesy. If you have any ideas though, through 'em right out there because I have no clue!

Missy, you are far too kind!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Callie, I can't think of how... If there was a note in one of those little envelopes it may have had the name of the florist, but without that... ? I asked the doorperson on duty, but we have about a dozen of them and the delivery was several days prior. When we get regular deliveries they go to the receiving room but he said on a day life V-Day with a lot of flower deliveries they bring them right to the door of the residence as a courtesy. If you have any ideas though, through 'em right out there because I have no clue!

Missy, you are far too kind!

Did you inquire at the florist?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you inquire at the florist?

There was a printed sticker on the outside of the plastic with my name and address, but it was just plain white so no identifying info. And if there ever was a card inside it's lost, so no clues there either. Very weird!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a printed sticker on the outside of the plastic with my name and address, but it was just plain white so no identifying info. And if there ever was a card inside it's lost, so no clues there either. Very weird!

Hope next time they surprise you with diamonds! ❤️
:)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope next time they surprise you with diamonds! ❤️
:)

HA!!!

I might have a hard time explaining that to TR (the roses are hard enough!) but I'll find a way!

:cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HA!!!

I might have a hard time explaining that to TR (the roses are hard enough!) but I'll find a way!

:cheeky:

Well I wouldn’t want any trouble to be caused between you and TR. So please send me any and all stray diamonds you receive from your S.A. :)
You can always count on me Dee. ❤️ That’s what friends are for!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I wouldn’t want any trouble to be caused between you and TR. So please send me any and all stray diamonds you receive from your S.A. :)

And that's why I luvs you and all my PS friends. Always willing to take one for the diamond team!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

HAHAHA....going to help a sister out.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA....going to help a sister out.

I am here for you too @MMtwo if you need blingy help...I am always available to take unwanted bling off my sisters hands. :cheeky:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got a $1.50/hr. raise!
It may not seem like much to some folks, but it is a big deal to me. My boss thought I deserved more, so he told HIS boss that I was thinking of taking another job. Which I wasn't. He made up the story to get me the raise!

He's an awesome guy, and I'm lucky to be working for him.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It may not seem like much to some folks, but it is a big deal to me. My boss thought I deserved more, so he told HIS boss that I was thinking of taking another job. Which I wasn't. He made up the story to get me the raise!

:clap::dance::appl: YAY, and yes, yes, this does matter! So happy for you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay! So happy for you @stracci2000. You deserve that and more!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee......

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It would be tragic to let you make such a self-sacrifice all alone so I volunteer to put myself at risk for you and @Dee*Jay. On the off chance that Bubbalah becomes offended by any errant jewels entering your home from anonymous sources and decides to emancipate herself, she is welcome to come stay with me and play with MrsB. I have the perfect spot on my forehead for her :D

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope Lady Gaga gets her dogs back unharmed and her dog walker makes a full recovery
This world is sometimes a trully despicable place

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It would be tragic to let you make such a self-sacrifice all alone so I volunteer to put myself at risk for you and @Dee*Jay. On the off chance that Bubbalah becomes offended by any errant jewels entering your home from anonymous sources and decides to emancipate herself, she is welcome to come stay with me and play with MrsB. I have the perfect spot on my forehead for her :D

(stage whisper *....chocolates......*)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You people crack me up!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

And I can think of no better forehead for her :lol: if anyone can pull that look off it is you @Matata :kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds , Thinking of you as I‘m sitting here watching Jimmy Kimmel talking to Michelle Obama about how much she likes Bruce Springsteen. I’m sure none of what she is saying will come as a surprise to you, but it was nice hearing all the good things she had to say about him.
She definitely is a big fan of Bruce as a person.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I am constantly amazed at the total stupidity of some people. They are oblivious! Sat in the vets for an hour listening to to a girl tell her dog to stop barking and and screaming and calm down. I had a headache, it was way too hot in there and we had a very sick cat in a crate that was nervous. She (the owner) seemed to think it was so adorable how her dog was so wound up. I was at the point of offering her $20 to go walk him outside when they went in the office. I could have ripped every blue hair out of her stupid head...

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds , Thinking of you as I‘m sitting here watching Jimmy Kimmel talking to Michelle Obama about how much she likes Bruce Springsteen. I’m sure none of what she is saying will come as a surprise to you, but it was nice hearing all the good things she had to say about him.
She definitely is a big fan of Bruce as a person.
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thank you for thinking of me
out here in the world we all loved the Obamas
And she did give him a ride in air force one

Mr Obama and Bruce have been doing some pod casts together
If you don't have spotify (i don't) the links are all in this thread in my Bruce Springsteen forum (im Daisey jeep)
They are really interesting
It would be really great if it widens Bruce's fan demographic even by one fan
His late great saxophone player Clarence Clemons used to scan the audience looking for black faces but only ever saw them working security

f2e2a0da1be653acd3a838543f4c5eac.jpg 1af4ec327dccb3cbcff53e7761e05772.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was driving down the freeway yesterday when I saw something that I thought should be called to the attention of the highway patrol. Although I was alone in the car, my trusty cell phone was right beside me. So I said, “Dail 9-1-1.”

I guess Siri misunderstood.

The next thing I knew, I found myself talking to someone at Diamonds by Lauren.

“Dail 9-1-1.” “Diamonds by Lauren.” I guess I can see how that happened.

I ended up picking up my phone and actually “dialing” 911 - ironically, somewhat illegally - to report the pedestrian walking on the freeway!

As an aside, just last week my sweetie and I visited Death Valley National Park. We were hiking in a somewhat remote canyon when we encountered another hiker matter-of-factly hiking in his birthday suit. We dubbed him Mr. Sunshine, because of his apparent deep appreciation for nature’s gifts, especially sunshine... but I digress.

When I called 911 yesterday the dispatcher asked me the usual questions in trying to get a description of the pedestrian on the freeway. When she got to “Clothing?” my first thought was, “yes.” After meeting Mr. Sunshine, I know better than to take that for granted!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results