shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Fair warning, there are quite a few cats that will pee on anything containing down. Hope yours isn't one of them.

Me too! She's had flawless toileting so far but... her first offense peeing on Down will be her last!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG little Gracie has the hugest appetite! So now we have Oliver the hoovering machine (and I do mean everything in sight...he just grabbed grilled onions off the stove and ate a huge piece omg!) and add Gracie to the mix and our poor Tommy doesn't stand a chance. I guess it's good we are home so we can supervise and separate during their mealtimes because I have never seen anything quite like it before. #catsendlessappetite #willeatanything #help

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, The Demon was also notorious for eating Every Damn Thing. Aside from that including all the stuff he could snarf up when out on a walk, one time Bill was making quacamole. He dropped the bunch of cilantro and The Demon swallowed it whole. String and all. A few minutes later he ralphed it back up. String and all.

One other time Bill had taken to growing herbs and tomatoes in pots on the balcony off the kitchen. He was getting so mad because "Those fvkcing squirrels keep eating the tomatoes just as they get perfectly ripe." There was one tomato in particular he was super excited about -- magazine quality gorgeous and ripe TODAY. He opened the screen door, examined his prize produce, came back inside to get something, returned to the balcony... and the tomato was gone. GONE. ??? The Demon was standing on the balcony nonchalantly surveying the courtyard... tomato seeds and red goo all down his white ruff. He puked that up later too. On the good rug.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, The Demon was also notorious for eating Every Damn Thing. Aside from that including all the stuff he could snarf up when out on a walk, one time Bill was making quacamole. He dropped the bunch of cilantro and The Demon swallowed it whole. String and all. A few minutes later he ralphed it back up. String and all.

One other time Bill had taken to growing herbs and tomatoes in pots on the balcony off the kitchen. He was getting so mad because "Those fvkcing squirrels keep eating the tomatoes just as they get perfectly ripe." There was one tomato in particular he was super excited about -- magazine quality gorgeous and ripe TODAY. He opened the screen door, examined his prize produce, came back inside to get something, returned to the balcony... and the tomato was gone. GONE. ??? The Demon was standing on the balcony nonchalantly surveying the courtyard... tomato seeds and red goo all down his white ruff. He puked that up later too. On the good rug.

Oy and Vey! Any suggestions? LOL I mean it would be funnier if we weren't dealing with so freaking much right now. How is The Demon doing now?

ETA Gracie is a small kitty under 7lbs but if we let her eat everything she wants I predict I won't be able to lift her anymore. And Oliver? Fuggedaboutit...he's got to be over 14 lbs now. And getting larger all the time. I give up. They win. Now let's just hope they won't eat us. :lol: :???:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say how much I appreciate PSers and PS admin and everyone who contributes here to make it a nice place to be. I cannot express adequately how grateful I am for PS and PSers.

Sending good thoughts and well wishes to everyone here and for those who will accept it-virutal hugs from me.

I am sorry if you find my post sappy. I am just sharing what is in my heart and I learned a long time ago that is never wrong to share from one's heart.

(((HUGS))).

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They just announced that school is closed for the rest of the year. I'm sad. REALLY sad for my daughter who's a senior this year. This isn't how her year is supposed to go. I'm sad for my students, I don't enjoy online teaching. I miss seeing my students.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They just announced that school is closed for the rest of the year. I'm sad. REALLY sad for my daughter who's a senior this year. This isn't how her year is supposed to go. I'm sad for my students, I don't enjoy online teaching. I miss seeing my students.

I'm sorry to hear this but it is for everyone's safety. I'm wondering how, or what they're going to do to make it up to this year's seniors. We have one
that lives two doors down. I really feel bad for the class of 2020. And what about the start of college? What's going to happen there? No kids headed
off to college in the fall? Everything on-line?

So many questions...I know its one day at a time.

Do you mind sharing what state you're in @Cozystitches ? Just curious where things are being shut down until the end of the year. Wondering if
it's going to be that way in Florida? We are behind states up north on the corona curve but I think eventually anything that happens up north makes
it's way down here.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 I know its for everyone's safety, it just majorly sucks. My daughter's been crying this am because of this which of course hurts this mama's heart. :( :( :(

As for college, I have no idea. I have so many questions and most of the answers are "I don't know."

I'm in Arizona.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry @Cozystitches and everyone who is affected. My niece is a senior too and she is sad about missing out on a lot of things. But yes it truly is one day at a time and we must prioritize. Life over all else right now.

And I predict all schools all over the USA at least (and perhaps all over the world) will remain closed through 2020. I see no other way at this moment.

Most important is that our children have a tomorrow and we can worry about everything else once we are through this pandemic.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 I know its for everyone's safety, it just majorly sucks. My daughter's been crying this am because of this which of course hurts this mama's heart. :( :( :(

As for college, I have no idea. I have so many questions and most of the answers are "I don't know."

I'm in Arizona.

I'm sorry @Cozystitches. My heart really goes out to the 2020 seniors. ;(

We just got notice that school will start no later than May 4th. School is over May 28th so I'm sort of why bother at that point? It's only
going to get worse in FL over the next month. I'm sure they will just cancel it for the end of the year and maybe into the beginning of the
20/21 school year?

Is there anything big and exciting you can do with your Graduate when this is all over so she'll have something to look forward to? Some kind
of plan for something fun for her/her friends/the family?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG little Gracie has the hugest appetite! So now we have Oliver the hoovering machine (and I do mean everything in sight...he just grabbed grilled onions off the stove and ate a huge piece omg!) and add Gracie to the mix and our poor Tommy doesn't stand a chance. I guess it's good we are home so we can supervise and separate during their mealtimes because I have never seen anything quite like it before. #catsendlessappetite #willeatanything #help

We feed our cats separately by using feeders that only open for the specified cat's microchip. It works really well. You could get one for Tommy so Oliver and Gracie can't eat food designated for him.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blasting Frank Sinatra radio working out and it’s definitely a mood elevator. Love you Frank. ❤️

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know where else to put this, it's kind of positive. My DH took up Leatherworking, and he's getting seriously good. He's made belts and wallets and passport covers. He's going to be making me a leather tote bag for my birthday next month. I'll try to get pics then. He's given all his work away to family and friends so far. It's keeping him sane and occupied.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know where else to put this, it's kind of positive. My DH took up Leatherworking, and he's getting seriously good. He's made belts and wallets and passport covers. He's going to be making me a leather tote bag for my birthday next month. I'll try to get pics then. He's given all his work away to family and friends so far. It's keeping him sane and occupied.

That is awesome!! Please post some pics of his creations :sun:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just spent a very enjoyable half-hour perusing the various prints in new-to-me etsy store The Spotted Octopus
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SpottedOctopusShop?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=183992820

Somehow, without a need whatsoever (or blank wall) for any prints, I ended up ordering 10 prints! Okay, two gifts are in there but most of the ones I ordered I expect I will just keep in an archive folio, so I can browse through and appreciate the beautiful illustrations whenever I want. Good thing they store flat!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never been so impatient waiting for something in my life.
If it doesn’t mail tomorrow there will be so much sadness.

A46050AB-38E0-4FD7-B060-2A70F669D539.png

Any updates? I might have missed it but hoping you got this already!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sad for my students, I don't enjoy online teaching. I miss seeing my students.

Same...I am definitely working longer hours. At home, the screens and phones are on all day long and into the evening. There are no distinct breaks this way. And then there are the students who do nothing in school, they are doing even less than nothing now at home... :snooty:
I am in the suburbs of NYC and we are closed through April 29 as of now.

How can Major League Baseball even consider opening their season..in Arizona no less.:doh:

Stay healthy all!!:pray:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates? I might have missed it but hoping you got this already!

I did i did!

Now I’m waiting for my brooch/pendant setting but wearing it as a bezel in the mean time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did i did!

Now I’m waiting for my brooch/pendant setting but wearing it as a bezel in the mean time.

Yay!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My oldest dearest friend Tom just made me cry. Happy tears. He is like a son to my parents and a brother to me. And his note to all of us from the heart made me cry.

Love you Tom.
5DD170C3-4BA6-42A8-B37A-4BF2FDBE9E4F.jpeg
Circa 1995
Friends since 1985

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's OK to laugh amidst the tragedy all around us. Sometimes it feels weird to have a good laugh or even smile but it is OK and it is even necessary to get through this. Compartmentalizing works and is critical when tragedy exists all around.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anyone watching the 2020 Spring Fling movies on Hallmark channel???? Comeeeeon yanno you WANT to!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anyone watching the 2020 Spring Fling movies on Hallmark channel???? Comeeeeon yanno you WANT to!

cheers--Sharon

Not aware of this but because you are recommending it I am going to check it out. Thanks Sharon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results