shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feet in the stir-ups isn’t my idea of a good time.

Unless one is a fan of sado masochism :lol: Where is @PintoBean or @Jambalaya? I'm sure they'd have some pithy insight. The effect of the martinis is wearing off so I'm heading for the Advil and hopefully a good night's sleep. By the way, doncha just love it when the doc says "just relax this will only take a minute"? Yeah sure, let me show you how I can crush walnuts with my lady bits.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata had 3 maRTINIS for dinner. She had biopsies of her lady bits today to determine if she has cancer. She has dubious pleasure of informing DH that doctr said "nothing should be inserted into your vagina for a week." Matata'ss alter ego Amatito wrote this. Mahybe we need a 24 hour post. Matata wants all lady bits removed and thrown in trash regardless of gtest results. Dr. is not so sure. MaTATA needs a nap. Amatito wants nother martini.

Praying the biopsies are all negative and that you are A OK @Matata. (((HUGS))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An old colleague of mine died in the middle of the night of a heart attack. He was in his late 40s.

We weren't close by any means, but man, it really puts things in perspective.

Yeah nothing like the death of someone young to do that. We lost a few friends and a few acquaintances in the past 2 years who were relatively young. A few of them we were close to...:(
Puts it all in perspective.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless one is a fan of sado masochism :lol: Where is @PintoBean or @Jambalaya? I'm sure they'd have some pithy insight. The effect of the martinis is wearing off so I'm heading for the Advil and hopefully a good night's sleep. By the way, doncha just love it when the doc says "just relax this will only take a minute"? Yeah sure, let me show you how I can crush walnuts with my lady bits.

I'm never making banana bread with crushed walnuts again :oops:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm never making banana bread with crushed walnuts again :oops:

That's OK. We don't need walnuts. This is way yummier anyway.

bananabreadwithchocolatechips.jpg
it is very moist :lol:

:lickout:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
About the brevity of life...I iMessaged a friend last Sunday and she didn’t write back.
The next morning her obituary was posted on FB that she died.
She was in hospice and even during her trials & tribulations, up to the last day, she posted the most uplifting fun posts.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
About the brevity of life...I iMessaged a friend last Sunday and she didn’t write back.
She was in hospice and even during her trials & tribulations, up to the last day, she posted the most uplifting fun posts.

I am so sorry @Jimmianne :(
Glad she was in good spirits to the end. I admire that greatly.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Absolutely loving my new Nest candle. Nest=candle jackpot.

I would have bought the rose and oud but Nordy's was out of stock....

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's OK. We don't need walnuts. This is way yummier anyway.

bananabreadwithchocolatechips.jpg
it is very moist :lol:

:lickout:

:lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty cool factoid...
What I learned today is that Tiffany makes the Vince Lombardi trophy. It’s made from Sterling Silver and hand chased!

Story here from CBS

ETA: 1966. What a good year :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My good pal told me I needed to practice "Tiffany self care". She is a genius!!!!:Up_to_something:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if in real life the (overly and just for the sake of an argument as far as I see it) argumentative poster(s) are as aggressive. Maybe it is cathartic for her and she gets it out now so is calmer IRL?

1899429ix0yflafza.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My good pal told me I needed to practice "Tiffany self care". She is a genius!!!!:Up_to_something:

cheers--Sharon

Indeed! Hold onto that friend. That is a good friend.
love1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I actually watched most of the Oscars last night--and LOVED Eminem. I'd forgotten how much I loved that song Lose Yourself...….

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

That’s so sad @Jimmianne...I‘m sorry..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah nothing like the death of someone young to do that. We lost a few friends and a few acquaintances in the past 2 years who were relatively young. A few of them we were close to...:(
Puts it all in perspective.

That‘s so scary...and sad..:(

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matata had 3 maRTINIS for dinner. She had biopsies of her lady bits today to determine if she has cancer. She has dubious pleasure of informing DH that doctr said "nothing should be inserted into your vagina for a week." Matata'ss alter ego Amatito wrote this. Mahybe we need a 24 hour post. Matata wants all lady bits removed and thrown in trash regardless of gtest results. Dr. is not so sure. MaTATA needs a nap. Amatito wants nother martini.

@Matata I hope your biopsy is negative...I hope you will get good news soon so you can have 3+ more Martinis to celebrate..

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your biopsy is negative...I hope you will get good news soon so you can have 3+ more Martinis to celebrate..

Thanks Mamabean. Unfortunately, they didn't get enough tissue for the lab to use so we're just going to monitor things for another year unless I start to experience symptoms that are ominous.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mamabean. Unfortunately, they didn't get enough tissue for the lab to use so we're just going to monitor things for another year unless I start to experience symptoms that are ominous.
Okay..That happened to me with a colonoscopy. They dropped a suspicious polyp so it couldn’t be tested. I’m going to go back sooner than they said to go....They called it “Watchful Waiting”...I’m hoping it will be good news for you..I think the fact that they’re waiting is a good sign. They’re not rushing to do anything. xo

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That happened to me with a colonoscopy. They dropped a suspicious polyp so it couldn’t be tested.

Oh Geez. So sorry that happened. I had my first (and last) colonoscopy today. We can send people to the moon but we can't figure out a more pleasant way to perform this procedure? After pooping for 2 solid days and ending up with a butthole that feels as though a flaming sword is stuck in it, they want to shove a camera up there!!?? The only fun part was the propofol, lol. No issues were found so I don't have to ever have another. They figure if I made it 65 years without a polyp, I'm good for the long term. Sorry if TMI.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Geez. So sorry that happened. I had my first (and last) colonoscopy today. We can send people to the moon but we can't figure out a more pleasant way to perform this procedure? After pooping for 2 solid days and ending up with a butthole that feels as though a flaming sword is stuck in it, they want to shove a camera up there!!?? The only fun part was the propofol, lol. No issues were found so I don't have to ever have another. They figure if I made it 65 years without a polyp, I'm good for the long term. Sorry if TMI.
I’m a mother of three boys @Matata...There’s nothing that can gross me out..I had three teenage boys...trust me...lol
They screen for colon cancer until 75 so I’m wondering why they would tell you to stop at 65. I have risk factors so I will continue to get it..I know you never had a polyp but consider
getting one more in ten years..

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Matata I'm a nurse so no such thing as TMI in my world! Now which artist was it that sang 'Ring of Fire'. :shock:

Hope you are having a better day today!
Propofol is rather good fun isn't it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matata I'm a nurse so no such thing as TMI in my world! Now which artist was it that sang 'Ring of Fire'. :shock:

Hope you are having a better day today!
Propofol is rather good fun isn't it!

Funny how we are all different. I found Propofol served its purpose (keeping me under while my endoscopy was being performed) but when I woke I was very tired. I didn't get that restful sleep so many others enjoy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny how we are all different. I found Propofol served its purpose (keeping me under while my endoscopy was being performed) but when I woke I was very tired. I didn't get that restful sleep so many others enjoy.
Me too @missy..but I was tired enough that when I went home I took a wonderful nap. I can’t nap so that was like heaven to me..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too @missy..but I was tired enough that when I went home I took a wonderful nap. I can’t nap so that was like heaven to me..

Oh yes I agree. If that was the side effect for me I would have been thrilled cause I am also a non napper. Wish I could nap!

#nappingwouldbeblissful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results