shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Home from my haircut. Had a great experience, she was quite knowledgeable. One of my issues is stylist styling...it never turns out well. It was scary to watch her dry cut my hair, but it was neat to see the shape take hold. :) I am considering other products, but will see how my hair likes the cut. :) 1578164707275.png

Looks lovely! It is challenging to find someone who can cut curly hair right. Goodness knows I have had many a mediocre hair cut. Once you find someone knowledgeable about curly hair hold on to them tightly!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo :appl: I just purchased tickets to Swan Lake. So excited. It's been a couple of years since we saw Swan Lake and I wasn't sure if we would be able to this year but Greg said go ahead and get them and it will be incentive for him to recover quickly from his TKR. Yay! And hopefully Greg will be OK by then (4 weeks after his knee replacement) and we can actually attend. Fingers and ballet slippers and toes crossed.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I be annoyed about jewellery storage for a moment?
I'm looking for a couple of travel cases - they must be zippered.

I LOVED the Wolf Sophia. Perfect for bracelets and bangles! Of course, though, the well is too big for my bangles and bracelets. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078BXS62Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I LOVED the Leatherology Medium organizer. It's got space for studs! Of course, though, the cutouts are on a piece of leather that's flush with the roof of the case... This one really confuses me - it doesn't exactly take genius to realize that earrings have non-zero depth, so why on earth would you pin holders flush with their backings? And the interiors of the zippers of those cute little pouches are exposed, not lined. This box is $100 and is supposed to be designed for delicate items - wouldn't you ensure those delicate items can't cozy up with a striated metal zipper?
https://www.leatherology.com/medium-jewelry-organizer-pink-leather-rose/

Gah.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can a pig be too fat?

I just watched a video about a rescue pig and she seems very obese. I know she's a pig but is there a limit to how fat a pig should be?

I know it's a weird question but she was really fat!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can a pig be too fat?

I just watched a video about a rescue pig and she seems very obese. I know she's a pig but is there a limit to how fat a pig should be?

I know it's a weird question but she was really fat!!!!!!

Yes definitely! Just like all living beings there is a good range to be in weight wise and a not so good range. Poor pig. I LOVE pigs so much. They are super smart and sweet. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's sad that there are people out there who are jealous of others instead of being happy with their life or making their life as good as it can be. Rather than constantly comparing oneself to another. What a way to live. :/

dontworryaboutpeoplewhoarenthappyforyou.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhhhh, suspense! keep me posted... fellow candle addict here
Disappointed so far in :
- Prada iris candle - utterly horrible wick. According to sa : yes, it's supposed to only burn about half (hole in the middle )for 159€ rolleyes

-amouage : seriously? No throw at that price point??

Ok:
-cire trudon.. good but not a lot of throw, some scents are noy cup of tea
-Jo Malone.. often bery floral or fresh
-Diptyque ..bit boring

Great
-Ormonde Jayne

Best value for money:

-Park's

Update: I LOVE thse candles Kipari! Going to get another one tomorrow!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saddened to learn of Neil Peart's death--drummer for Canadian band, Rush. Gosh I love this song: Time Stands Still.....

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good news! Thanks for the heads up. Happy for you and will try to get my hands on their fig candle

Let me know how you like it. I adore fig/scent in a candle.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I'm just crushed by the news about Neil Peart. He was so young and had been through so much in his life.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I'm just crushed by the news about Neil Peart. He was so young and had been through so much in his life.

Yes. I just danced in my kitchen to that song.......

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
C5367EE3-5F5C-4448-A2A6-42B60DBBD75D.jpeg

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
So this woke me up. Two hours later an update saying it was sent in error. I’m a conspiracy theorist to some degree and my first thought was this is how it starts!

It was sent province wide...

B2D3E79C-E890-4C31-9E5F-A459158425E3.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, driving:
Could you please pick up some half and half?

Me, looking in the fridge later:
ADADF77B-201D-48C6-B345-4B8199DE3E40.jpeg
:eek-2: :bigsmile:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I am absolutely dying laughing!!!!! OMG that is priceless.

Now, the question is if you were to ask him to pick up a diamond, would he come home with a twelve-carat honker?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me, driving:
Could you please pick up some half and half?

Me, looking in the fridge later:
ADADF77B-201D-48C6-B345-4B8199DE3E40.jpeg
:eek-2: :bigsmile:

You can make enough clam chowder to feed an army...........!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just discovered we have a Crumbl Cookie bakery here that will deliver warm cookies to my house until midnight. I am doomed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 8.22.50 AM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saddened to learn of Neil Peart's death--drummer for Canadian band, Rush. Gosh I love this song: Time Stands Still.....

cheers--Sharon

wow is that Amy Mann? I never heard this song! Rush was very big here also.. I loved their Breakfast of champions album.. Amy Mann is a beautiful singer.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good news! not doomed doomed but doomed to be happy! ;-)

I just discovered we have a Crumbl Cookie bakery here that will deliver warm cookies to my house until midnight. I am doomed.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JEESUS, this would have scared me silly. yes it starts like this! but I don't believe in conspiracy theories actually. Hellishly NOT funny alert.

So this woke me up. Two hours later an update saying it was sent in error. I’m a conspiracy theorist to some degree and my first thought was this is how it starts!

It was sent province wide...

B2D3E79C-E890-4C31-9E5F-A459158425E3.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow is that Amy Mann? I never heard this song! Rush was very big here also.. I loved their Breakfast of champions album.. Amy Mann is a beautiful singer.

Yup.. Unmistakable sweet voice!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Preparing paperwork for my insurance I actually opened the GIA cert of my ER oval for the first time after I got it, I think.
It's not a G, it's an F.
And I *can* see that it's not a D and always thought I wouldn't go any lower for a modern oval...

So I seem to be way more colour sensitive than I thought.

And I'm a bad PSer .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pain comes in waves. I’m missing Fred and Francesca so much. I keep seeing their faces everywhere. Sweet Fred. Darling Francesca. Fred was fine the night before. Then poof, he’s gone. :(

11C085DB-8BAA-4A9E-9905-0889BB0EE4A5.jpeg

DE7E51B7-0C62-48E9-848B-C2DEA7331FBB.jpeg

B86E5D47-0A5B-4697-8BB5-7E9E293FE2C5.jpeg

2F53277B-9A81-4C56-A80E-140AD8F76648.jpeg

74FD9746-0745-4B2E-9CA4-134423D2B97E.jpeg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rainy Day Schedule sucks.
What is this thing, you wonder. Well, Rainy Day Schedule looks like this:
  • Students cannot go outside. Sounds simple enough, however this means that their normal 3 minute passing period where they can mingle outside, go to the restroom, teacher can RACE across campus to pee, is cancelled. Kids shuffle quickly from class to class.
  • I am at an open campus, smaller classrooms, and do not allow backpacks. This means they tromp to the covered ramada (where the mud is plentiful) and leave their bags. Tracking mud. I'm thankful that I have tile and not carpet.
  • Did I mention they are inside? This also means INDOOR LUNCH and RECESS. So, again. Coop up these children and try to keep them from bouncing off the walls. This means that the blissfull 30 minutes I typically get for lunch is interrupted by my class being required to be in my room eating.
  • Add insult to injury, I have parking lot duty today. Both before AND after school.
Sigh. Only one more class to go.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Missy. Hoping you find peace and comfort in the near future. I feel your pain and know its not easy. :cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Missy. Hoping you find peace and comfort in the near future. I feel your pain and know its not easy. :cry:

Thanks @tyty333 I keep listening to a few songs over and over. Somehow listening to sad songs help. The pain is so deep and I’m sorry you know this pain too.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @tyty333 I keep listening to a few songs over and over. Somehow listening to sad songs help. The pain is so deep and I’m sorry you know this pain too.

@missy I'm so sorry for you. I missed the sad news the first time around and saw it really late in the furbaby thread. I'm so sorry

((((Gentle hugs))))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I'm so sorry for you. I missed the sad news the first time around and saw it really late in the furbaby thread. I'm so sorry

((((Gentle hugs))))

Thanks @kipari. Tommy is laying on my lap now purring. He very rarely is quiet for so long like this as he has been in my lap for the past 15 minutes. Normally he is never still more than a minute or two. I wonder if he misses Francesca and Fred? He played with both of them and really engaged with them every day. It's hard thinking about how he feels and how Bobby feels because we cannot tell them what happened and I wonder what they think. How half their family just disappeared :(

The vet's office called 2 days ago telling me that Fred's ashes are ready to pick up but I cannot bear it right now. We were just home a week when he died. One week. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results