packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2010 9:23:39 AM
Author: PinkAsscher678
Date: 4/9/2010 8:49:20 PM

Author: Tuckins1

Date: 4/8/2010 1:13:27 PM

Author: Strawdermangrl

Just got this from a friend. Almost cried. I googled ''Chuck Norris'' I found this:

Chuck Norris - Google SearchGoogle won''t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don''t find Chuck Norris, ... Chuck Norris finds you-
9.gif

Bwahahaha! Awesome!
9.gif

For all the Chuck Norris fans

hehehe

Haha one of them is "If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win, forever" haha

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2010 12:57:12 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I am loving the weather in Tampa bay but I am definitely hating the pollen!!!
Sneezing + stuffed/runny nose for 2 days now. Can someone please just put me out of my misery?!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m down with the crud.
14.gif
I was able to keep down jello so I''m on the upside, and slept pretty much all day so it''s not feeling too bad. The only bad part really is that I still have to take care of the chores and errands I had planned to take care of yesterday and today.
7.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you feel better soon VR!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Zoe -- I''m definitely feeling better today.

And, having slept through much of the past two days and nights... I should have plenty of energy to tackle those chores!
14.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
If the parentals don''t want to give us anymore money financially, fine, we''ll be fine. But I wont sit here and listen to you tell me I live too extravagant of a lifestyle when we don''t leave our apartment except to go to work and our only expenses aside from bills are gas and food (which are also kind of necessary
20.gif
). Especially coming from someone who just bought their wife a brand new impala, goes out multiple times during the week and throws money away on anything they please.
29.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurf, sucks to hear that doesn''t it? Mine go gambling all the time, will drive 2 1/2 hours to gamble for a few hours and drive 2 1/2 hours back...and then I have to listen to a rampage on the gas prices and how someone can''t guarantee she''ll be able to afford to drive 10 miles to town to watch my kids for 4 hours once a week. But they''ll drive 10 miles to town 3 times a week to get milk or have coffee with friends.
37.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
ugh packrat, that is nuts! Sometimes I think parents don''t think before they say things
20.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 12:57:12 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
ugh packrat, that is nuts! Sometimes I think parents don''t think before they say things
20.gif

It feels like role reversal doesn''t it!! We are the sensible ones whilst they are the nonsensical ones!!
9.gif
38.gif
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think part of it is they just don''t perceive things the way we do, and don''t look at the full picture. They compare our situation now to theirs 30 years ago, and that''s not even close to apples to apples.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Maybe they are referring to us allowing ourselves to order pizza once a month, and even with a coupon it''s only about 10 dollars! Ugh, how frustrating. At least now I don''t have to think about what they''ll think of everything I do in my life just because they were holding money over our heads.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If a person is put on Ritalin and after weeks, the laundry is still not caught up, the house is a general disaster, AND boxes from a move made over a year ago are still overflowing the office closet, does that mean the person doesn''t have ADD (or ADHD - what ever it is called)?
37.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
He then proceeded to send an email about budget cuts or something under obama which I found to be pretty inappropriate, like he is trying to rub it in our face almost and when I responded asking him not to emails with subject matter like that until we figure things out he started stomping his feet and throwing a tantrum and sent an email to both dh and i asking us not to email him anymore
38.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
DH insisted he wanted a bike so he could go riding with me. He hasn''t been on a bike in nearly 30 years. I tried to talk him out of it because, frankly, I really like my bike time. But he really wants to do it with me, so how in the world can I say no to that?? We got it today, it''s a great bike, and I really, really hope he rides it.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Apparently my parents are fricking reading everything I post on here so now I am going to have to start an entirely new account...AWESOME
20.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 10:59:57 PM
Apparently my parents are fricking reading everything I post on here so now I am going to have to start an entirely new account...AWESOME
20.gif

6.gif
What? Seriously? Did they call you out on it?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 11:05:38 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 4/11/2010 10:59:57 PM

20.gif

6.gif
What? Seriously? Did they call you out on it?

Yeah they did.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2010 8:02:45 AM
Author: dragonfly411
I picked up 4 new massage accounts yesterday. I might end up with six if the one girl wants her broodmares done, and we''re trading massage for barrel racing lessons. I''m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I start today!

You''re a massage therapist? When can you be in MA? I could rally use one...or are you talking about massaging horses?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, I don't see how your father and mother buying a new car has anything to do with you. Actually, the way I see it is you're upset that they're spending their money on themselves and not on you. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you're an adult. Any help your parents give you financially, while a blessing, is a gift. Gifts, and financial support from parents are not obligatory and should not be expected or demanded. If you're annoyed with them commenting on how you're spending your money, don't accept any financial help from them. As long as they're contributing to you paying off your debt and expenses then yes, they do have a say in how you're spending your money. Yes, in theory how you spend your money is your business, but the same goes for them. They can spend their money on what and who they want; but they also have a right to know how you're spending the money they give you.

Cut the cord now.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today is a good day. I have a job interview!

Also, I love when people say things so I don''t have to.
9.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 2:49:01 PM
Author: MC
If a person is put on Ritalin and after weeks, the laundry is still not caught up, the house is a general disaster, AND boxes from a move made over a year ago are still overflowing the office closet, does that mean the person doesn''t have ADD (or ADHD - what ever it is called)?
37.gif
No, not necessarily.
Ritalin is a stimulant that is prescribed for people with ADHD to help with focus and attention, but it doesn''t suddenly make them finish their uncompleted tasks.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love NOLA.

Best weekend getaway in a long time. Hooray for daydrinking.
11.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 9:03:53 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Smurfy, I don''t see how your father and mother buying a new car has anything to do with you. Actually, the way I see it is you''re upset that they''re spending their money on themselves and not on you. I''ve said this before and I''ll say it again, you''re an adult. Any help your parents give you financially, while a blessing, is a gift. Gifts, and financial support from parents are not obligatory and should not be expected or demanded. If you''re annoyed with them commenting on how you''re spending your money, don''t accept any financial help from them. As long as they''re contributing to you paying off your debt and expenses then yes, they do have a say in how you''re spending your money. Yes, in theory how you spend your money is your business, but the same goes for them. They can spend their money on what and who they want; but they also have a right to know how you''re spending the money they give you.

Cut the cord now.

Point taken. I have always been thankful and let them know that we appreciated any help given. Although, as many posts on pricescope, you don''t always know the details of the whole story and I am not going to go into any details here being that it upset my parents. Most of that just came out in frustration, I was more just upset about the joke email sent. I did, and still, thought it was inappropriate. I did apologize for saying anything that may have hurt their feelings though.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 9:26:51 AM
Author: TheBigT
Date: 4/11/2010 2:49:01 PM

Author: MC

37.gif

No, not necessarily.

Ritalin is a stimulant that is prescribed for people with ADHD to help with focus and attention, but it doesn''t suddenly make them finish their uncompleted tasks.
LOL! For people who don''t need it however???? watch out! They''ll be cleaning the bottom of your shoes with all of their left over energy!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 9:16:45 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Today is a good day. I have a job interview!

Also, I love when people say things so I don''t have to.
9.gif
congrats on the interview!

and on the highlighted section- billion times agree.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha Lama I love the new Av and I suspect I know who you are
3.gif
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
dare I ask what a "lama_cookie" is? Maybe it''s just the NH country girl in me but I see it and immediately think of cow patties and pasture pies.

llama_cookies

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 10:46:53 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
dare I ask what a ''lama_cookie'' is? Maybe it''s just the NH country girl in me but I see it and immediately think of cow patties and pasture pies.

Lol, I envisioned a cookie for a llama to eat! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results