shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Lookinagain It seems that my jaw is out of alignment..so my bite is off. I’ve decided to do it at night but not during the day. I’m also supposed to do it for a few hours a day. I would rather it take a bit longer..I found a way to sleep..If I keep my mouth closed and sleep on my back I can fall asleep. I have to pull my lip out over the hooks they put on for the rubber bands. It’s pretty ridiculous..It wasn’t too bad last night. Once I get up I take the bands off. I actually had to buy a dental tool so I can use it to pull the bands out to hook it in the back. Once they’re on..and I do what I described above..I can sleep. I’m hoping the pain continues to lessen.
@Calliecake They’re supposed to be on for a year. I honestly don’t remember how long I have them on..I’m thinking maybe five months. If I made it this long I should be able to get through it. I just refuse to put the elastics on during the day. I’ll see if they did something positive even though I’m only doing them at night..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cleaned the fridge. Big yucky job--but SO glad it is done!!!!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right?!?! This is way bigger than either usually lays so definitely not the every day thing, but youch! :eek-2:

Could it be twins? Are you going to let her hatch it or is it breakfast?:D

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I just noticed my husband's hair is getting long and I usually cut it for him with our clippers so I said, "I want to buzz your head." But he thought I called him a "buzzard head" and now he's mad lol. I might just let him think it because for some strange reason I think he's hawt when he sulks. :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does the cold weather make anyone else feel lazy and not motivated to be productive? I am still in bed after being awake for three hours and need to get up and start my day. We are meeting a friend to go hiking with her and her dog in a few hours and I have stuff to do before that. But it's cold out there and I am not feeling excited to get out of bed and get going
east%20coast%20psers.gif

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not that we needed a poll to confirm how the majority feels but maybe this should be sent to every IG seller who insists on making buyers DM for the price.

CB11AC85-B84E-4B9C-9E0B-5E0A3CBC4B91.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not that we needed a poll to confirm how the majority feels but maybe this should be sent to every IG seller who insists on making buyers DM for the price.

CB11AC85-B84E-4B9C-9E0B-5E0A3CBC4B91.jpeg

I just won't do it. I adore some vendors pieces, and I might "like" them, but I'm not gonna play that game.
Kudos to the IG sellers who show us the pricing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Snide comment from a man at the market, "I'm sure you have a very pretty smile under that mask". :rolleyes: So I dropped him.

cheers--Sharon

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I didn't know where to put this but I wanted to share it in case you've never had the chance to see it.
I hadn't seen it in years and had forgotten about it, after a rewatch, how could I have done this?
17 minute short film, stop motion animation titled: Madame Tutli-Putli
It was an Oscar contender released in 2010 you can find on YouTube.
It should have won. It's remarkable. Wonderous. It's a ride, that's for sure.
I would link it, but it won't let me. If you have the few minutes, it's worth the watch.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know where to put this but I wanted to share it in case you've never had the chance to see it.
I hadn't seen it in years and had forgotten about it, after a rewatch, how could I have done this?
17 minute short film, stop motion animation titled: Madame Tutli-Putli
It was an Oscar contender released in 2010 you can find on YouTube.
It should have won. It's remarkable. Wonderous. It's a ride, that's for sure.
I would link it, but it won't let me. If you have the few minutes, it's worth the watch.

Thanks for sharing! Wow, that was one big metaphor!
I'm still not sure what it was about.....life? Death? I might have to watch it again .....

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! Wow, that was one big metaphor!
I'm still not sure what it was about.....life? Death? I might have to watch it again .....

Yes. I can't be sure of more than that, but yes. I felt the same way.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were putting awayThanksgiving dinner leftovers when I spotted it sitting on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator… the dish of cranberry relish I’d made last night!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were putting awayThanksgiving dinner leftovers when I spotted it sitting on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator… the dish of cranberry relish I’d made last night!

Cranberry sauce is always my favorite thing on the Thanksgiving table! I grew up eating the canned, but now I buy the fresh berries and make my own. I could eat the whole bowl myself.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cranberry sauce is always my favorite thing on the Thanksgiving table! I grew up eating the canned, but now I buy the fresh berries and make my own. I could eat the whole bowl myself.

Me too! Maybe I subconsciously meant to forget it? I make a recipe that includes some crushed pineapple, and it’s sooooo good!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! Maybe I subconsciously meant to forget it? I make a recipe that includes some crushed pineapple, and it’s sooooo good!

There are two of us in this house. I just cooked up four pounds of fresh cranberries for our day after Thanksgiving turkey. Love them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I watched the old Pan Am (2001) series. The styling/clothing and jewellery--mainly brooches--was wonderful ! @Daisys and Diamonds did you watch this series, by chance? I ask b/c I thought you started a brooch thread...and there some marvellous pieces in the series.

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

I watched the old Pan Am (2001) series. The styling/clothing and jewellery--mainly brooches--was wonderful ! @Daisys and Diamonds did you watch this series, by chance? I ask b/c I thought you started a brooch thread...and there some marvellous pieces in the series.

cheers--Sharon

no
ive never seen it
Pan Am is a blast from the past
i will have to track it down
long live the brooch
1670471958249.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@VRBeauty I've been posting on this thread since you started it forever ago...and I JUST WANT TO SAY...thank you! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yesterday my sweetie when and I were working at my house, we arranged for a stove repair person to come by to check out my vintage Wedgewood stove because the oven quit working. He arrived after dark, so we had already put away our paint gear - including the extension ladder sweetie my husband had been using to paint the undersides of the eaves.

After the repair guy had completed the inspection, as he was writing up the invoice, he said… “it’s nice that you two still get around so well!”

Still get around so well? Excuse me??? We do have a bit of gray hair, but we’re far from decrepit! Did I mention that hubby had been painting, like, 20 feet up in the air? That he was going mountain biking the next day - and his younger biking parters routinely tell me that he rides circles around them?

He was a young guy who was probably just trying to make conversation so we just let it go… but we did have a good laugh about it afterwards!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh so our maintenance in our NYC coop has gone up 8%. This is after doing a huge assessment two years ago. Grrrr. What makes it worse is my DH is the board president and approved the increase telling me we have no choice. But we have the largest apartment in the building so that maintenance increase is HUGE for us. And we haven't been there for 2.5 years. But I cannot sell. I am not ready to leave NYC

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I lost my friend almost 2 weeks ago. It was very sudden and I found out through a post on fb. I was ok for a few days and now I cry so much of the time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results