shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommy is refusing all food now for 2 days. I am putting this out into the universe. Please let Tommy get better. Please give him the will to live and give him his appetite back. It isn't your time yet Tommy. Please don't give up. We love you and we need you. Francesca and Fred aren't ready for you to join them just yet.

Tommy_Jan 2016.jpg

Come on, Tommy! You need to eat!

I've been sitting in our bed getting our senior boy to eat a couple of bites at a time by offering his bowl by hand. I know how hard it can be to get senior kitties to see logic and eat. Hang in there @missy I know how scary it is.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My quarter is over Friday. I have 4 assignments left and a final exam. If I can get two of the assignments and the final, I will (probably) graduate.

So, of course, one cat isn't eating, another cat insists on eating what he shouldn't and throwing up, one of the dogs found blackberries in the yard to eat and has had diarrhea all through the house, and I am covered in a rash. Such is finals week :roll::roll::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So close!

Finished my final exam this morning. 2 assignments for one class and 2 for the other still to go. Got the big two halfway done or better. Scrambling to get them done today. The other two are much smaller. Everything due by tomorrow night.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So close!

Finished my final exam this morning. 2 assignments for one class and 2 for the other still to go. Got the big two halfway done or better. Scrambling to get them done today. The other two are much smaller. Everything due by tomorrow night.

ROCK IT!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Come on Tommy, eat! Holding you in the light, sweet boy.

When we couldn’t get our senior frail princess to eat and we were sure she was going to leave us, we went through hundreds of dollars in assorted foods trying to find one she would even try. Finally we landed on Gerber stage 2 chicken baby food, just plain. Mixed it with warm water, 50/50 strength. $1/jar.

Three years later she still has it for breakfast.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came down to the last 20 minutes, but I got everything done and submitted. I won't know for sure until sometime next week, but looks like I am done with school!

One class is easily pass. The other is unpredictable as the instructor doesn't really provide grades for stuff so you don't know where you stand. (But... She replied to my email this evening and mentioned hoping to see me at the CS alumni meeting next year.)

My family doesn't even know. I guess that is sort of nice as I don't have to explain to anyone if it turns out I didn't finish the classes with a high enough grade.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Came down to the last 20 minutes, but I got everything done and submitted. I won't know for sure until sometime next week, but looks like I am done with school!

One class is easily pass. The other is unpredictable as the instructor doesn't really provide grades for stuff so you don't know where you stand. (But... She replied to my email this evening and mentioned hoping to see me at the CS alumni meeting next year.)

My family doesn't even know. I guess that is sort of nice as I don't have to explain to anyone if it turns out I didn't finish the classes with a high enough grade.

Yay!!!!! Great Job!!! I am sure that you have passed everything and now you get to sit back and enjoy!!! Are you going to celebrate? Maybe some new bling perhaps???

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!!! Great Job!!! I am sure that you have passed everything and now you get to sit back and enjoy!!! Are you going to celebrate? Maybe some new bling perhaps???

I like the way you think! I probably will. I really haven't had the time to think about it so am not even sure what my next bling would be. Will have to give it some thought now!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the way you think! I probably will. I really haven't had the time to think about it so am not even sure what my next bling would be. Will have to give it some thought now!

Always willing to enable :Up_to_something: help another PS'er. I (unfortunately) wasn't able to get anything sparkly to celebrate my Master's, so I'll live vicariously through you!:kiss2:

Volute

Rough_Rock
@TooPatient When I was in college, I used to wait for my exam results to celebrate, and now I regret it. It was bad programming too, since we're supposed to reward ourselves for our efforts. I hope you treat yourself to something this weekend for finishing your finals regardless of the outcome. I can't imagine it's easy to focus on schoolwork during these times.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TooPatient When I was in college, I used to wait for my exam results to celebrate, and now I regret it. It was bad programming too, since we're supposed to reward ourselves for our efforts. I hope you treat yourself to something this weekend for finishing your finals regardless of the outcome. I can't imagine it's easy to focus on schoolwork during these times.

I was just thinking about it being silly to wait. Just getting through it all is worth noticing. I won't go saying I graduated until it is for sure, but definitely worth a little celebration here for just DH and me. I have a mini chocolate cheesecake and fresh strawberries I might pull out! Plus sleep. Lots of sleep...

Volute

Rough_Rock
I was just thinking about it being silly to wait. Just getting through it all is worth noticing. I won't go saying I graduated until it is for sure, but definitely worth a little celebration here for just DH and me. I have a mini chocolate cheesecake and fresh strawberries I might pull out! Plus sleep. Lots of sleep...

That's the spirit!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate waiting! Will know grades by Wednesday. (Unless they changed the date grades are due in...) One of my instructors already graded everything and I will be finishing with a 99.3% A. No stress there. The other instructor posted the final exam grade and graded me awfully hard. Trying to remember that she always does this. There are several things not graded that she will probably never enter grades where I can see. That is what she does. Somehow, I always manage a passing grade. Hoping that is true this quarter too.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say ...

My toddler is so tough to feed. What is with toddlers? How is it possible for toddlers to survive back when we were cavemen and running away from Saber tooth.

Toddlers are Darwinian mystery.

Toddlers are like billigerent drunks. You can’t reason with them, they can barely walk straight, and they fall asleep easily.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did it!!! Took me 10 years, but I managed to get my Bachelor's degree in computer science!

CONGRATULATIONS girlfriend!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did it!!! Took me 10 years, but I managed to get my Bachelor's degree in computer science!

Congratulations!! You did it!!

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big Congratulations @TooPatient !!! I'm so excited for you!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really random but is anyone else having problems with TheRealReal lately? The website kept thinking I was a bot and making me click on all the little pictures to get in, and now it won't let me log in? I just made a big purchase and it's really flipping me out that this is happening while I have something being shipped to me. I've emailed customer service but idk if it's just me or if it's a sitewide problem. I think it's super weird that it thinks my browsing behavior is like a bot bc I'm just doing the same thing I always do and browsing while watching tv or as I fall asleep.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results