carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Binge watching Christmas shows. LOLOL Very formulaic (and of course the people and sets are interchangeable) but I wouldn't trade it for the world! At the conclusion of each show, my DH always says...wait for it Sharon, the "happy music". LOL (of course we all know that is the "glug glug" of the wine pouring...:tongue:)

cheers--Sharon

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why oh why do they torture me???? JK :lol-2:
Sparkly and nice winter ice. buy it buy it buy it Tis the season to be jolly and fully of folly. buy it buy it buy it.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've finished all my coursework and am just waiting on pins and needles for grades. UGH! The only grade I'm waiting for is the culminating course grade. It was ONE assignment, and if I don't do well, I won't graduate. It was due on the 9th (I turned it in on the 5th), so I just wait. I had a dream the other night that I didn't score what I needed (a B or better, I WANT an A), and I spent the time crying!! Ugh....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've finished all my coursework and am just waiting on pins and needles for grades. UGH! The only grade I'm waiting for is the culminating course grade. It was ONE assignment, and if I don't do well, I won't graduate. It was due on the 9th (I turned it in on the 5th), so I just wait. I had a dream the other night that I didn't score what I needed (a B or better, I WANT an A), and I spent the time crying!! Ugh....

Hold fast. Big breaths....positive vibes your way!:))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good luck!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of good thoughts to you CZ, I have everything crossed for a great outcome! Hang in there!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Waiting isn't fun. However, your time and energy spent being stressed over this won't change the outcome. Its out of your hands at this point. I hope you can shift your focus and relax or, like the rest of us (I suspect), be stressed over the rapidly-approaching holidays! :mrgreen2:

I'm sending buckets of wishes that you'll get an A or an A+!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon: I'm a sucker for those too! I just consider myself fortunate that I don't get any of the Hallmark channels at home, or I'd be a goner.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon: I'm a sucker for those too! I just consider myself fortunate that I don't get any of the Hallmark channels at home, or I'd be a goner.

HA! 50 weeks of the year I don't watch TV but I'd cry if you took it away right now!:wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I GOT MY GRADES!!!!!! I am SUPER excited to say that I have finished my master's degree with a 4.0 GPA all while working full time (switching schools too!), managing family responsibilities (teens require lots of driving around!), and UNDER the time they thought (technically under a year, I started in January 2017)....I'm so excited!!!!!!! Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I GOT MY GRADES!!!!!! I am SUPER excited to say that I have finished my master's degree with a 4.0 GPA all while working full time (switching schools too!), managing family responsibilities (teens require lots of driving around!), and UNDER the time they thought (technically under a year, I started in January 2017)....I'm so excited!!!!!!! Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts!
:dance::clap::appl: Oh my goodness, you are awesome. You did all of that and are still capable of cogent thought! I did the same when I got my master's and was capable only of drooling and grunting for several months after I finished.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:dance: :dance: :dance:

you are awesome.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance::clap::appl: Oh my goodness, you are awesome. You did all of that and are still capable of cogent thought! I did the same when I got my master's and was capable only of drooling and grunting for several months after I finished.

:lol-2: :lol-2: :lol-2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow CZ this is wonderful news! :dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap: I’m so happy for you! You are to be commended for all your hard work and for handling so many responsibilities - I’ve raised two teenagers and that in itself is a full-time job! I couldn’t do what you did, what an amazing accomplishment!!!
Congratulations!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Woohoo!!!! You rock girl!!! AMAZING!!!:appl::appl::appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Cozy:

NEVER any doubt! :appl::appl:

cheers--Sharon

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!!!! Its such a relief!!!! As for the drooling, oh my goodness...I've been kind of vegging for the past few days, and I've noticed that I have so much more free time :O Its amazing!!!! :D :D

I WISH that the Love was in the works, but alas, I think I have a better chance of winning the lotto. ;-) But it would be so awesome!!! Love Bracelet = Christmas/Masters/Valentines/Birthday all in one! Notice I didn't toss in Anniversary, this year is 20 :O

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOOHOOOOO! Congratulations, Cozystitches! And with a 4.0, no less? This calls for some serious celebrating!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeling so proud of our @Cozystitches :appl::appl::appl:

Some randomness - I keep hoping my hairdryer will die so that I can get a smaller one that takes up less room in a drawer lolololol. I can't bear to toss something out that works perfectly fine.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a craptastic day and it isn't even noon. I stuffed my face with Lorna Doone's yesterday. Tried to atone by doing Insanity sweat interval workout this morning. Dumb idea to do plyometrics, including the dreaded burpees, while one's kidneys and liver are trying to cleanse themselves of a ton of sugar and grease. Then I found out that Idris Elba has a girlfriend. And if that wasn't bad enough, I lost out on purchasing J. White's awesome blue zircon.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sick and tired of seeing Weinstein’s hideous mug whenever I read a newspaper. I would rather see a picture of doggie doo while I read the article.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picked up a book from the Library last night.
National Geographic The Photo Ark One Man's Quest to Document the World's Animals, by Joel Sartore.

Saw the following photo and accompanying text and it hit me hard.
I keep looking into the eyes of this creature.
Remaining population in the wild is limited, and only four in captivity.

Gee's golden langurs Endangered species
"You're looking at this species' breeding program: that single female in the back, paired with the male in the foreground. There are two other males in human care. That's it: four animals."

upload_2017-12-15_22-27-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-15_22-22-39.png
    upload_2017-12-15_22-22-39.png
    499.1 KB · Views: 16

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love chocolate croissants. In order to get my fix I usually buy the frozen ones from Trader Joe's. You take one out and let it defrost and proof overnight. What kills me is that they come in tiny 4 packs. Costco! Why can't you sell a 48 frozen pack?!?!?!

I COULD go to the bakery and get a package of their croissants and split them and toast them with semi sweet chocolate chips but the croissants having proofed and poofed and baked take up so much space!!! First world problems!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results