shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy - Blu is a cutie!!! I hope it all works out well and all of you survive this stress! Fingers crossed and blowing dust your way! :bigsmile:

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Missy you have a heart of gold hugs to you xo. Sending lots of positive vibes that blu has a stress free trip to her forever home xo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi and Cluless. I really appreciate all your good thoughts and dust for dear Blu.

We brought Blu to Teresa who is driving her to the farm. Blu seemed a lot calmer and was making eye contact with us which is a good sign. She might not be *totally* feral and able to be socialized. If that's the case then I feel even more sure of my decision to relocate her to this family upstate. I hope their trip goes smoothly and that the transition will go as well as possible and that Blu will be happy and healthy in her new home. I will keep those interested posted. Thank you again PS animal lovers for all your help and support with this decision.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad it all seems to be going in a positive direction. Hope this family will be able to keep Blu out of any venetian blinds they may have in their home cuz I remember seeing somewhere they can be a great resting spot!!!

(as in YOUR avatar!) ;))

LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1348229932|3272136 said:
Glad it all seems to be going in a positive direction. Hope this family will be able to keep Blu out of any venetian blinds they may have in their home cuz I remember seeing somewhere they can be a great resting spot!!!

(as in YOUR avatar!) ;))

LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOL. If Francesca tried that now the wood blinds would break under her weight! She probably weighed less than 4 lbs in that pic... LOL! :bigsmile:

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Going for RAI thyroid ablation this afternoon, feeling a little apprehensive............... did I make the right decision? Uptake results were at 54% not good that's after 6 years of taking tapazole, guess I have no choice. On a positive note I was feeling a little sorry for myself when I agreed that I will finally go through with this (six months ago) and felt the need to replace my butterfly (thyroid is a butterfly shape) with something more permanent, sooooo I found myself a pretty little dragonfly (I'm more of a dragonfly than a butterfly pesonality anyways) necklace that I adore, I call it my pitty necklace lol, hubby is sweet he said yes to it right away without batting an eyelash.

newstockmarch5th044.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cluless|1348230825|3272149 said:
Going for RAI thyroid ablation this afternoon, feeling a little apprehensive............... did I make the right decision? Uptake results were at 54% not good that's after 6 years of taking tapazole, guess I have no choice. On a positive note I was feeling a little sorry for myself when I agreed that I will finally go through with this (six months ago) and felt the need to replace my butterfly (thyroid is a butterfly shape) with something more permanent, sooooo I found myself a pretty little dragonfly (I'm more of a dragonfly than a butterfly pesonality anyways) necklace that I adore, I call it my pitty necklace lol, hubby is sweet he said yes to it right away without batting an eyelash.

Good luck today Cluless!!! Sending you lots of PS dust!!
Beautiful necklace!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Cluless! I hope it works in your favour... and that's a terrific reward necklace and very appropriate! Wear in good health!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! Much appreciated xo

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cluless - come back and let us know how it went. When will you get results?

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi, my appointment is at 2:30 so couple hours away. As far as results go, it may take a while before I'll fell any benifit from this. The protocol he gave me is RAI today, get back on tapazole for 3 weeks starting Tuesday.Go for blood work in 2 months and take it from there.He already warned me though that I may need another round or 2 because my uptake results were so high. I just want to start feeling better, I'm tired of feeling tired all the time. First thing that comes out of my mouth when I wake up in the morning is I'm soooooooooooooo tired (still in bed just opening my eyes).

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I have been sick for what seems like forever now. Days turned into weeks, but I can say I am finally breathing much better. Not being able to get a deep breath for so long was sooo scary. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But I am better and made it to my 42nd birthday on September 18th. Yay! LOL. But seriously, healthy dust all around. Whatever is going around lately is really hard to get rid of. Stay healthy everyone :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Charmed One! So glad you are breathing better - dust that you are on a rapid highway to improvement!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Enerchi! I appreciate it :)

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated birthday Charmed one! Glad you're feeling better, that flu or whatever it is that's going around is no fun I had it for 3 weeks and totally can relate yuck!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Cluless!

Thank you so much. I'm not sure what it is either but it was a miserable experience. I am glad you are feeling better too and thanks for the reminder. I do need to schedule my flu shot ;-)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I just had a huge WTF moment with a stranger.

We went to Starbucks (so I could get a caramel apple spice) and we cozied up in the cafe to get some reading in this afternoon. We were there for about five minutes when two women come up and sit in chairs in the same area. One woman is about middle-aged, the other is elderly. They sit there chatting for about 20 minutes before the elderly woman gets up and leaves.

The middle-aged woman stays, and spends the next 45ish minutes staring at me and DH. She didn't have a book to read, she was just sitting there staring at us. I looked up a couple times and caught her eye, smiled, and she just looked away each time, but then I could feel her staring at me again.

FINALLY, at the end of 45 minutes she moves to sit next to DH, who was sitting on a sofa. I was sitting in a squashy chair next to the sofa. This is what happened next:

Stranger Lady: Can I ask you something?
Mr. Haven: Sure.
Stranger Lady: Did you think I was glaring at you guys?
Mr. Haven: Uh no, if you were I didn't notice.
Haven: :)) (What was I going to say?)
Stranger Lady: Well, I was looking at you because I wasn't sure if I should say anything, but my friend? The one who was here earlier? She peed in that chair you're sitting in right before you sat down. She was coughing a lot too, and I just didn't want you to think that I was bringing it up because I wanted the chair or something. So I didn't know if I should say anything.
Haven: (standing) :-o :(( :nono: :shock:
Mr. Haven: Well, that would have been great information to have an hour ago.
Stranger Lady: I'm sorry. I knew you saw me looking at you, but I didn't know if it was something you'd want to know or not.
Haven: (still standing) :-o :shock: :mad: :nono: Did you tell the employees? Did anyone clean it up?
Stranger Lady: No, I don't think so.
Haven: You might want to tell them about this chair. And the other one that your friend just sat in, too.
Stranger Lady: Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

We bolted out of there and headed straight home, where I stripped and threw everything I was wearing into the laundry, and myself into the shower. Obviously, I didn't feel anything on the chair when I sat down. Nothing was wet when I stood up, but ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Who sits down and stares at a pregnant woman sitting in a chair that you know has urine all over it?!?!

I'm still not sure whether this actually happened or not. It seems too bizarre to be real. But DH experienced it too. If I had been alone I would have sworn I had a bizarre pregnancy hallucination.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1348353845|3272982 said:
:-o

:shock:

:nono:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1348353845|3272982 said:

We went to Starbucks (so I could get a caramel apple spice) and we cozied up in the cafe to get some reading in this afternoon. We were there for about five minutes when two women come up and sit in chairs in the same area. One woman is about middle-aged, the other is elderly. They sit there chatting for about 20 minutes before the elderly woman gets up and leaves.

The middle-aged woman stays, and spends the next 45ish minutes staring at me and DH. She didn't have a book to read, she was just sitting there staring at us. I looked up a couple times and caught her eye, smiled, and she just looked away each time, but then I could feel her staring at me again.

FINALLY, at the end of 45 minutes she moves to sit next to DH, who was sitting on a sofa. I was sitting in a squashy chair next to the sofa. This is what happened next:

Stranger Lady: Can I ask you something?
Mr. Haven: Sure.
Stranger Lady: Did you think I was glaring at you guys?
Mr. Haven: Uh no, if you were I didn't notice.
Haven: :)) (What was I going to say?)
Stranger Lady: Well, I was looking at you because I wasn't sure if I should say anything, but my friend? The one who was here earlier? She peed in that chair you're sitting in right before you sat down. She was coughing a lot too, and I just didn't want you to think that I was bringing it up because I wanted the chair or something. So I didn't know if I should say anything.
Haven: (standing) :-o :(( :nono: :shock:
Mr. Haven: Well, that would have been great information to have an hour ago.
Stranger Lady: I'm sorry. I knew you saw me looking at you, but I didn't know if it was something you'd want to know or not.
Haven: (still standing) :-o :shock: :mad: :nono: Did you tell the employees? Did anyone clean it up?
Stranger Lady: No, I don't think so.
Haven: You might want to tell them about this chair. And the other one that your friend just sat in, too.
Stranger Lady: Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

We bolted out of there and headed straight home, where I stripped and threw everything I was wearing into the laundry, and myself into the shower. Obviously, I didn't feel anything on the chair when I sat down. Nothing was wet when I stood up, but ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Who sits down and stares at a pregnant woman sitting in a chair that you know has urine all over it?!?!

I'm still not sure whether this actually happened or not. It seems too bizarre to be real. But DH experienced it too. If I had been alone I would have sworn I had a bizarre pregnancy hallucination.

Um. Um?

WTF?!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our thoughts exactly. W. T. F.?!?!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1348371145|3273083 said:
Our thoughts exactly. W. T. F.?!?!

Yeah, that is definitely a :-o :(( :(( :(( :(( :-o :nono: moment. If it makes it *any* better, when urine is in the bladder, its sterile unless you have an infection. So at least its kinddddddaaaa sorta clean? :???:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP!! Who pees in a chair and then sits in ANOTHER chair... then walks away??? OMG!!

So - psycho staring lady is kinda off her meds too, obviously. I mean, why stare at you for 45 minutes AFTER her peeing friend leaves?? Why wouldn't she come over the minute friend leaves??? Ditto to AN's info - you are probably fine, its just a completely disgusting thing to do.

WTF for sure!

D

Deactivated member 42515

That's just sooo freaking rude and bizarre. WTF is the best words to describe it! "Ummmmm just to let you know"..... Umm NO!! You tell me straight away or you should have freaking done something about it when it happened! Stupid stupid stupid people in this world!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, Haven, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Something is definitely wrong with that woman who just stared at you guys for so long. :???:

Makes me wonder what we're all sitting down in when we sit in public places because I gotta say, no way this is an isolated incident. Just brings to light that we just don't know what the heck we are sitting in when we are out in public! Not too pleasant a thought. :knockout:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1348395753|3273125 said:
Ugh, Haven, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Something is definitely wrong with that woman who just stared at you guys for so long. :???:

Makes me wonder what we're all sitting down in when we sit in public places because I gotta say, no way this is an isolated incident. Just brings to light that we just don't know what the heck we are sitting in when we are out in public! Not too pleasant a thought. :knockout:
This was DH's first thought, too. We got in the car (after he spread out a towel for me to sit on, just in case!) and he said, "This makes me never want to sit in a chair in public again."

Better not to think about it at all, probably.

At least I got a good story out of it. I'm going to try to work this incident into the book I'm going to write for this year's NaNoWriMo. :cheeky:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My PSA for the day: Look in the mirror today.

I did. At the office while washing up after work, and... everything looked just *right*, somehow, and for a few seconds I was struck by how pretty I am sometimes. I can't remember the last time I genuinely felt that way and I'm still riding the high ::)

So - take a good long look in the mirror. You might just surprise yourself :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot sleep. Sigh. So many things on my mind. I have to get up in 4 hours. And tomorrow will be a very busy day.
I stopped taking ambien 5 weeks ago and so far I haven't lapsed but I am so tempted because I have an early doctor's appt and a full day at work but I will not go back. It has been a hard earned 5 weeks free of ambien and I would like to keep it that way.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't do a post on it right now because I'm working but I got this pretty today... 5mm oec! really pretty. It is super-sparkly - this picture does it no justice. I want to take a million pictures but I have a meeting.

photo_95.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

distracts said:
Can't do a post on it right now because I'm working but I got this pretty today... 5mm oec! really pretty. It is super-sparkly - this picture does it no justice. I want to take a million pictures but I have a meeting.

photo_95.jpg
Heck with the meeting! We wanna see some bling!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Classic and Timeless!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results