clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC|1293144123|2804981 said:
My cat is being taught English.

He said his first word last night. "Myellow."

I think what he is saying is that he wants a FCD in Myellow!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
tyty333|1293221256|2805554 said:
MC|1293144123|2804981 said:
My cat is being taught English.

He said his first word last night. "Myellow."

I think what he is saying is that he wants a FCD in Myellow!

What is an FCD?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fancy color diamond. :)

I decided...if it's still there by 12/30...I'm gonna buy it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MakingTheGrade|1293229984|2805621 said:

Spill the beans... what is it???

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

hahaha - I'll go ask him (Licorice) and see if that's what he was eluding to. If he acknowledges me in ANY way, then I will take that as a yes and pick him out a gem to accentuate his collar. ;-)

Which gem are you talking about? (just to make sure I don't purchase that one for Licorice.)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are tourmalines THAT unheard of? I was at a party playing a game and said those as an answer and nobody knew what I was talking about!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha MC, my husband once surprised the heck out of me by asking if one of my rings was a tourmaline. I was like "how do you even know that word!" Apparently it's used in videogames/computer games as accessories, go figure. I love my nerdy husband.

Mmm..not quite ready to spill the beans on what I have my eye on yet. But no worries MC, no hard feelings if you buy it as long as I get lots of photos! It's not a CS though.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MakingTheGrade|1293346142|2806131 said:
Haha MC, my husband once surprised the heck out of me by asking if one of my rings was a tourmaline. I was like "how do you even know that word!" Apparently it's used in videogames/computer games as accessories, go figure. I love my nerdy husband.

Mmm..not quite ready to spill the beans on what I have my eye on yet. But no worries MC, no hard feelings if you buy it as long as I get lots of photos! It's not a CS though.

hahaha I'm surprised my son didn't recognize the word if it's video game terminology. The people I was referring to even questioned if I was making tourmaline up. Most of the entire game we were laughing and a lot of the answers and more than one response was debated.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You do that too? I thought I was the only one. (LOL!) I tell myself, if it's still there (on this date), it was meant to be mine. If not, I'll be unhappy for a brief while, but I'll eventually get over most of the things I've missed out on.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a project I want to do and I'm confused about it. I hate that.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1293130496|2804799 said:
MP, that's freaking retarded. Sorry they're such a-holes. :angryfire:

Just got back from my trip with BF to Washington, and it was fantastic!! We had a perfect time and I was so sad when I had to come home.

Where was your surprise overnight?!??!

You were here for the windstorm right? (I think that was the weekend you were here...)

Gah!!! Fried brain.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient|1293473945|2807102 said:

You were here for the windstorm right? (I think that was the weekend you were here...)

Oh yeah! He took me to Leavenworth! It was so cute, and so much fun. It was snowing and it looked exactly like Christmas. :)

I don't think I was there for the windstorm, or at least I don't remember it. I flew out last Tuesday night, and during the day we spent the whole day in Seattle and had lunch in the Space Needle. We had an awesome time.

This week, we're going to Disneyland! We leave on Wednesday after work and I can't wait.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1293474530|2807111 said:
TooPatient|1293473945|2807102 said:

Oh yeah! He took me to Leavenworth! It was so cute, and so much fun. It was snowing and it looked exactly like Christmas. :)

I don't think I was there for the windstorm, or at least I don't remember it. I flew out last Tuesday night, and during the day we spent the whole day in Seattle and had lunch in the Space Needle. We had an awesome time.

This week, we're going to Disneyland! We leave on Wednesday after work and I can't wait.

Ooooo!!! Leavenworth is just wonderful!
The little shops are so cute and fun. I've driven through at this time of year but never actually visited. Spring is beautiful too with wildflowers growing and waterfalls on the drive over. We bought some beautiful blown glass wine glasses over there when we went for my b-day!

Did you do the sleigh ride?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient|1293476763|2807149 said:
The little shops are so cute and fun. I've driven through at this time of year but never actually visited. Spring is beautiful too with wildflowers growing and waterfalls on the drive over. We bought some beautiful blown glass wine glasses over there when we went for my b-day!

When we first got there I saw the sleigh ride stuff and wanted to do it so bad. We planned to do it later in the evening, but by the time we'd been walking around for awhile and standing outside, I was just too cold and it kinda slipped our minds. I was disappointed when we realized later that we had forgotten to do it, but oh well. It'll just have to be an excuse to go back again sometime!

On the way up there we stopped at Snoqualmie Falls, which was gorgeous as well. It was snowing there, too, so it was a quick journey out of the car, snap some pictures, run back to the car, but it was awesome. The drive up to Leavenworth was so scenic and pretty.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1293477275|2807158 said:
TooPatient|1293476763|2807149 said:

When we first got there I saw the sleigh ride stuff and wanted to do it so bad. We planned to do it later in the evening, but by the time we'd been walking around for awhile and standing outside, I was just too cold and it kinda slipped our minds. I was disappointed when we realized later that we had forgotten to do it, but oh well. It'll just have to be an excuse to go back again sometime!

On the way up there we stopped at Snoqualmie Falls, which was gorgeous as well. It was snowing there, too, so it was a quick journey out of the car, snap some pictures, run back to the car, but it was awesome. The drive up to Leavenworth was so scenic and pretty.

Ahhhh!!!! You drove over on I-90!
Yes... very beautiful.

I'm glad you had a great trip!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
TooPatient|1293477555|2807161 said:
Ahhhh!!!! You drove over on I-90!
Yes... very beautiful.

I'm glad you had a great trip!

Very beautiful, but driving conditions were a bit scary and unwieldy due to the snow and ice on the way up there. Luckily we were fine, but we passed two overturned vehicles, saw one spin out, and a separate 3-car accident. The way back was easy, just a bit of rain.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
It makes me happy that Reese Witherspoon is now engaged :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so this is Random, but i am so TIRED of hearing about Kate and William, already. Seriously, i know its the " Royal" couple and all, but the rest of the world, isnt Royal, most people are barely making ends meet, and couples get engaged daily.Im sick of it, people blow it out of the water, seriously, what in the sam Heck do i need Kate and William China for??

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
I'm totally in love with my new house, the sun doesn't rise in my bedroom, we have 3 walk-outs, the kitchen is spacious and modern, my paint colours all came together nicely and best of all the lighting is AMAZING!!! I'm seriously in love with the way my RHR's glitter :love:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My apartment is a money pit. Gaaaaaah.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1293607417|2808730 said:
It makes me happy that Reese Witherspoon is now engaged :)

She is?! That's great! I love her.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessie702|1293610793|2808740 said:
Okay, so this is Random, but i am so TIRED of hearing about Kate and William, already. Seriously, i know its the " Royal" couple and all, but the rest of the world, isnt Royal, most people are barely making ends meet, and couples get engaged daily.Im sick of it, people blow it out of the water, seriously, what in the sam Heck do i need Kate and William China for??

They have china!!! Where can I get it???

(just kidding :tongue: )

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I currently have a horrible headache, but I love my makeup today.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
P.S. I hate snoopers.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I got my recovered stolen car back from the dealership today. When we picked it up, they said they couldn't get the clock to work or the lights in the sunvisors for the mirrors. I figured no big deal, it runs great. Well, I got home and figured out that the power locks no longer work!! I can live without a clock or sunvisor lights, but I cannot live without power locks!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm drinking lots of water because of my pain medication (wisdom teeth :nono: :nono: ) and have been waiting for a client to show up. Now I have to pee. He was going to be here "within an hour" (he's usually prompt) but it has now been 1 1/2 hours...

Guaranteed if I get up and go down the hall to use the bathroom he'll show up.

ETA:
About 5 minutes after I typed this he showed up! Yay!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I got three gardening catalogs in the mail yesterday!!!!!! It made me smile :D

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
;( ;(

I brought Kozy Shack pudding to eat today at work. Don't have refrigerator. Should have left them in the car.

Now that the icky taste is finally leaving my mouth (dry socket medicine stuff) I'm hungry and really wanted that pudding. They're all melted and liquidy ;( ..... the office is only 77 :nono:

At least I'm off until Monday.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Learning how to take paneling down and start gutting the bathrooms this weekend. After dealing w/the leak for 3 years I finally was able to throw such a hissy fit that a shut off was put on downstairs to stop the leak...took a grand total of 1 hour. Now when we want to use the tub we have to run downstairs and flip a switch, and run back down afterward to shut it off. Dad doesn't think it's a big deal but he's not the one dealing w/it now is he? 3 years of me screaming and waving my arms and begging and cajoling, and listening to excuse after excuse, boiled down to one hour to fix the problem but will result in a few thousand to renovate 2 bathrooms that are completely destroyed, plus a mold problem in the house which now the providers at work think is why the kids and I are so sick all the time. My dad just can't quite seem to grasp the fact that telling us he'll help fix things so we don't have to hire it done, but making us wait 3+ years and in the meantime letting things deteriorate will in fact cause us to spend MORE money b/c all I asked for was a new tub/surround and faucet, and to fix the pipes behind the tub. Now, everything has to come out, floor included, plus JD's entire bathroom has been ruined, ceiling, walls, everything but the cement floor.

Next time he "jokingly" tells me he's not doing anymore projects for the next year (my brother bought a house in October and they're GUTTING it and redoing it..while my 3 year old project sits and rots), I'm just going to smile and shrug and say nevermind, I've got someone coming to give us an estimate.

Dad tells me I'm spoiled if I come up w/projects. bwhahaha fecking spoiled as in MOLDY perhaps?? spoiled my fat butt.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dog ate rabbit poop for breakfast today. After grazing in the backyard on the poop, he came in and turned his nose up at his breakfast!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results