shape
carat
color
clarity

I just received my 15" pearl necklace and 8-9mm earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugg.. I meant to say 15" pearl necklace, not 15 in quantity(though I wish)...
emembarrassed.gif

I just received this! I'm so excited, its my very first pearl strand of necklace yippee
36.gif
I didn't realize how heavy real pearl strands necklaces are...lol. I'm so Used to wearing dainty pendants on a thin chain. The first 10 minutes I struggled with the clasp
37.gif

The earrings look huge on my ears. I guess I have small earlobes

Here are the vendor Pics... the earrings don't match the necklace, I didn't think it would be too big of a difference, but I can definitely see them
40.gif
So I just decided I"m much more of a pink overtone girl instead of lavender (earrings)
But I absolutely love my new necklace. It is a bit shocking with the vendor's gigantic pictures, but oh my gosh they are a bit teeny. However, perfect for me everyday wear. I know I'm rambling, was just so excited to share with you all

I know this thread is worthless without Pics, I will try to get them uploaded tonight.

pearlnecklaceearrings.JPG

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 5:03:40 PM
Author:D&T
I just received this! I''m so excited, its my very first pearl strand of necklace yippee
36.gif
I didn''t realize how heavy real pearl strands necklaces are...lol. I''m so Used to wearing dainty pendants on a thin chain. The first 10 minutes I struggled with the clasp
37.gif

The earrings look huge on my ears. I guess I have small earlobes

Here are the vendor Pics... the earrings don''t match the necklace, I didn''t think it would be too big of a difference, but I can definitely see them
40.gif
So I just decided I''m much more of a pink overtone girl instead of lavender.
But I absolutely love my new necklace. It is a bit shocking with the vendor''s gigantic pictures, but oh my gosh they are a bit teeny. However, perfect for me everyday wear. I know I''m rambling, was just so excited to share with you all

I know this thread is worthless without Pics, I will try to get them uploaded tonight.

pearlnecklaceearrings.JPG
Oooh, that means my pearls should be arriving soon! Can''t wait to see your pics!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay! Brightlight, can''t wait to see yours too!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! I can''t wait to see your pics of them!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just love them! I take it that they are even nicer in person than the vendors pics? Sigh..... just another vendor I am going to have to give a try! Neck shots!!!! PLEASE???

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you kelli and CushionCut- ok, I didn''t do a very good job at taking pictures. I actually like the vendor picture on the earrings, but I think it doesn''t show very well in the pictures...sorry. Its a bit hard to capture the luster in these.

0809dtpearls 001.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
whoops earlier was the flash.

0809dtpearls 002.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
terrible earring pictures, sorry I don''t know how to photograph earrings well
40.gif

0809dtpearls 003.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the earrings are a bit more lavender than the necklace, but I kinda knew that would happen

0809dtpearls 004.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

0809dtpearls 005.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
earrings not super duper round, but not too terribly noticeable

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmmm didn''t attach... but here is the other.

08091dtpearls 006.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, D&T, those are beautiful!!! I love how the earrings look on you - very luxurious! And I would never have guessed they weren''t perfectly round. How big are the pearls in your necklace? They''re from pearllunar, right? The luster is gorgeous on both pieces!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 8:40:15 PM
Author: cellentani
Oooooh, D&T, those are beautiful!!! I love how the earrings look on you - very luxurious! And I would never have guessed they weren''t perfectly round. How big are the pearls in your necklace? They''re from pearllunar, right? The luster is gorgeous on both pieces!
Thanks C- the necklace is between 5-6mm yep they are pearllunar, I really love the necklace, not too crazy about the earrings maybe its because they are not my usual dainty jewelry (but I''m branching out...lol), there is an golden apricot color that I really like so maybe once I''ve filled up the piggy bank again
39.gif
but I already have built up quite a list and one of them is to copy your three strand bracelet
31.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
D&T, you look fantastic!!

I agree, Pearl Lunar''s macro photos also makes the buyer think the pearls are larger than they are but their pearls are beautiful.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 9:00:19 PM
Author: DiaDiva

I agree, Pearl Lunar''s macro photos also makes the buyer think the pearls are larger than they are but their pearls are beautiful.
Thanks Dia- I am so addicted now! can''t just have one strand
27.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 9:03:31 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 8/20/2009 9:00:19 PM
Author: DiaDiva

Thanks Dia- I am so addicted now! can''t just have one strand
27.gif
I order quite often from Pearl Lunar''s site and have loved everything I have received. I too have noticed the mind / eye difference in her photos and try to alert others to this so that they are not disappointed. Her pearls are so pretty that it would be a shame for buyer''s to be disappointed based on size rather than the true description.

D&T, they are both gorgeous and look fantastic on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 9:23:21 PM
Author: jmtomaui
I order quite often from Pearl Lunar''s site and have loved everything I have received. I too have noticed the mind / eye difference in her photos and try to alert others to this so that they are not disappointed. Her pearls are so pretty that it would be a shame for buyer''s to be disappointed based on size rather than the true description.

D&T, they are both gorgeous and look fantastic on you!
Thank you for your kind words JM- I love love my new necklace. I really like the size, but it is a bit of shock about the mind/eye difference for sure... like with the earrings, I didn''t expect it to be large on my earlobes...lol but the necklace I was pleasantly surprise
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
D&T, they look gorgeous on you! I think my 100" strand is here, there''s a note in my post today to collect a package from the Post Office. It''s exciting isn''t it?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 10:35:24 PM
Author: Gailey
D&T, they look gorgeous on you! I think my 100'' strand is here, there''s a note in my post today to collect a package from the Post Office. It''s exciting isn''t it?
ooooh this is exciting!!! can''t wait to see your pictures
36.gif

Thank you btw
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous!!

And of course they look awesome on you D&T!! I really like the color, and the difference in overtone with the earrings doesn't seem very obvious. I love the feeling of the 'weight' of a strand of pearls.

How round would you say they are?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 11:21:00 PM
Author: szh07
They''re gorgeous!!

And of course they look awesome on you D&T!! I really like the color, and the difference in overtone with the earrings doesn''t seem very obvious. I love the feeling of the ''weight'' of a strand of pearls.

How round would you say they are?
thanks SZ- how are you doing sweetie? its interesting the on one of the pearl when you are looking face on, its very round almost perfect but from the side, it falls a bit short almost to a button shape (is that how you would describe it like a ball of dough sitting on the table..lol) and from the side, its noticeable the other earring is more rounded -sideview, however face straight on a bit oblong. Its very miniscule but I guess I just notice these things, But I love them nonetheless, at least I know I have authentic pearls right
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great 15" strand, D&T!!!! The color looks beautiful on your skin!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 11:48:03 PM
Author: monarch64
Great 15'' strand, D&T!!!! The color looks beautiful on your skin!!!
awww Monarch- you''re soo sweet!
12.gif
Thank you!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so elegant on you....especially with your gorgeous dark hair!!! It is addicting.... you can''t have just one strand of pearls!
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 10:22:16 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
They look so elegant on you....especially with your gorgeous dark hair!!! It is addicting.... you can''t have just one strand of pearls!
2.gif
thank you CC- any new additions to your lovely collections
31.gif
?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are so beeeeeautiful!!! love them
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
I am jealous of the small earlobes!
3.gif
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 1:51:00 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, those are so beeeeeautiful!!! love them
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
I am jealous of the small earlobes!
3.gif
2.gif
thank you Skippy! don''t be jealous... everything I drool over looks too costumey on my ears

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 8:07:32 PM
Their shape is "plump bread" (aka bao).
2.gif
They look great on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 5:36:00 PM
Author: brightlight

Date: 8/20/2009 8:07:32 PM
Their shape is ''plump bread'' (aka bao).
2.gif
They look great on you!
Thank you sweetie! where''s yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results