shape
carat
color
clarity

I have to tell someone...

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Hold onto that positive energy wwmd and pray that it won't be too long before your wait is over. Sending lots and lots of pink sparkly dust your way!! :wavey:

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Grlsbestfriend and snoopkat! You all will definitely know when it happens (if it ever does... :lol: ). I will say that I'm not holding my breath at the moment. He's kind of lost the opportunity for at least a week or more. Tomorrow I am leaving town for one of my best friend's bachelorette parties, and then the other best friend's shower is on Sunday, so I won't be home until Monday. Then we leave 2 days later on Wednesday to go visit his brother in California. We're staying on an air mattress in his brother's apartment so it's not a romantic trip or anything like that...but I guess it could happen there. But I already know that day 1 is a baseball game (he won't do it there because we've specifically talked about that and it's not something I would like) and day 2 is the brother's new girlfriend's birthday so we're going out for that. So, I feel like it may not happen till June now....which is crazy because I thought it was so close, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

DUST to all of you lovely ladies!!!!!!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
Hope things are going well, I've kept checking the thread ... DUST :appl:

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
supergirl10|1306757263|2933599 said:
Hope things are going well, I've kept checking the thread ... DUST :appl:

She actually posted on the list thread. She is engaged ( :appl: :D ) but she is out of town and will update us with a thread when she gets back!

Congrats again wwmd!!!

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
supergirl - thanks so much for checking in and yes, it's true, I am finally engaged!

mayflowers - thank you!!!

I just posted a thread with the story and pics - thanks again to everyone for the support - it means a lot!!!!

Bibbi

Rough_Rock
wwmd8118 i have been checking on your posting but dummy me - i was not scrolling all way down! JUST saw the HAPPY news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

SO Happy it finally happened!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results