shape
carat
color
clarity

I have ring muffin top...

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the diamond band last night! Can’t wait for it to get here! (Terrible) photos to follow muffin top and all!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
you know its 2020
no one really cares about any kind of muffin top this year :lol-2:

but still very much lookimg forward to your new diamond band

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a great idea. My hands look 80 years old and I’m 46

Ohhh I dunno.

You are very beautiful. And sincere. I had a milestone BD last week and didn't tell anyone my age!

I'll just say hands do good work--keep it up!:))

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh I dunno.

You are very beautiful. And sincere. I had a milestone BD last week and didn't tell anyone my age!

I'll just say hands do good work--keep it up!:))
You have always been good to me. Thank you.

Happy milestone birthday!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C2EFF7F3-396F-4114-8DA8-391B311D113C.jpeg
My diamond band arrived. I love it! I tried to hold my hand in a position to reduce the muffin top LOL. My set is inspired by another PS’er. I wish I remembered her name so that I could give her credit.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and the extra ring did help quite a bit with the muffin top

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My diamond band arrived. I love it! I tried to hold my hand in a position to reduce the muffin top LOL. My set is inspired by another PS’er. I wish I remembered her name so that I could give her credit.

The new set looks great! :appl::kiss2:

And your hand and fingers are not fleshy and chubby like mine, so I need all the help I can get!!!

DK :))

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Oh that looks beeeeeeauitiful!! What ring muffin top??? :D jellus!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new set looks great! :appl::kiss2:

And your hand and fingers are not fleshy and chubby like mine, so I need all the help I can get!!!

DK :))

Thank you! :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great looking stack @House Cat, looks beautiful on you!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!!!!

cheers--Sharon

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks gorgeous!! Do you have a SMTB on that solitaire?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous!! Do you have a SMTB on that solitaire?

I never made one. There were a few problems with the setting. It’s a Stuller crown setting. Adam from OWD said maybe Stuller’s mold was bad. I never felt like it was SMTB worthy. I’ve kept the setting because I haven’t found one that I like as much. That will be my next mission.

lucky7355

Rough_Rock

Wow, I love this whole stack - especially the open middle band! I'm looking for something similar to wear with a new ring that doesn't allow for a fully flush band.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never made one. There were a few problems with the setting. It’s a Stuller crown setting. Adam from OWD said maybe Stuller’s mold was bad. I never felt like it was SMTB worthy. I’ve kept the setting because I haven’t found one that I like as much. That will be my next mission.

Sorry to hear it had some problems! Looks beautiful from where I’m sitting :)
Definitely worthy of a SMTB! Do you mind if I ask the size?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear it had some problems! Looks beautiful from where I’m sitting :)
Definitely worthy of a SMTB! Do you mind if I ask the size?

Thank you. The diamond is a 1.87ct L OEC. Adam said it was probably more like an M because of the lab that graded it.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

:shock: That isn't SMTB worthy?!?!?!??!?! WTH are you talking about???? Your stack is lovely, and these few pictures aren't enough....I need to see that gallery of that delicious stack!!!!! P.L.E.A.S.E!!!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: That isn't SMTB worthy?!?!?!??!?! WTH are you talking about???? Your stack is lovely, and these few pictures aren't enough....I need to see that gallery of that delicious stack!!!!! P.L.E.A.S.E!!!!!

9249650C-0BFA-4EC6-9D41-7CDD9B0B08DF.jpeg Thank you. This is the best shot I could get. :)

Edit: that’s my dog in the background. LOL

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone ever checked out muffin top from the underside ? :lol-2:

20201206_182654.jpg 20201206_182058.jpg
i was just showing @stracci2000
my ring my parents gave me for Christmas when i was a kid and how it almost still fits
i guess looking at that I'm dreaming :mrgreen2:

Lovely ring! Funny enough: although I find my fingers a bit pudgier now, they look better from the underside. Maybe we can start a new trend of turning our rings to our palms :lol::lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results