shape
carat
color
clarity

I have news!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I''ll just like to share my news with my PS family!

My dahling husband and I are expecting our first child in late Sept/early Oct this year.
9.gif

We''re very very excited, although I''ve been told off for calling the baby "it" everytime I refer to... erm.. it! For now, my mother-in-law has named it ''button'', and hubby is catching on, ringing me every couple of hours to check on how ''button and mummy are feeling''.
2.gif

I am well, just feeling exhausted all the time, and having murderous thoughts towards whoever coined the term ''morning sickness''!!

xoxo,

Jade.

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Jolly Jolly Congratulations to you and your family!!!!

You must be so thrilled (between all that morning sickness)
I hope you have the most wonderful and healthy 9 months... well 6 now, huh... of pregnancy!!!

Hope to hear more about healthy button!!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I hope you''re over the morning sickness soon and the rest is healthy and easy.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Are you going to find out the sex or wait and be surprised?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jade! LOL re the ''IT''...I still do that with my friends kids even after they have been BORN, how bad is that???
40.gif

Well of course the birth of you first child will mean some sparklie new bauble in your future, correct? I mean after all you are the pending mother of his child!! Let''s plan!
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You''ll have to check out the "maternity" rings they''ve come out with...
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I''m too impatient to wait to find out - I want to know the sex of the baby asap!

This is all so new to me - I''m thrilled, but terrified at the same time. I mean, there is no instruction manual, is there?
41.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 11:51:34 PM
Author: Mara

Well of course the birth of you first child will mean some sparklie new bauble in your future, correct? I mean after all you are the pending mother of his child!! Let''s plan!
9.gif

Hahaha! Remember the 2-3carat asscher he promised when I have our first child?

He said to me when we found out abt the baby - ''I don''t suppose you will take a rain check on the rock until after the house is built will ya?''

I told him it''s open for negotiation
3.gif
- we do have a lot of expenses this yr!! The fact that he remembers his promise (abt the rock) is sufficient .... for the moment!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Jade!!! How exciting!!! I am soooo happy for you and your hubby. Saltines and gingerale should help. Why they call it morning sickness is beyond me as I was sick with Ash all different times of the day. But it shouldn''t last too much longer and then you will get a huge energy boost which is great. At least that''s what happened to me. I wasn''t sick with my son, weird how that happens. Anyway, best wishes to you and biggest hugs!!! Such happy news!!! Congratulations!!!! Lisa
1.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Jadeleaves, many congratulations to you and your husband, what wonderful news. I have friends here who, once they''ve been told the sex of their baby, they have named it and have spoken to it by it''s name before they were born. It''s lovely to hear. I''m very excited for you and hope the morning sickness soon goes away and that you''ll bloom for the rest of the pregnancy.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
how exciting!! congrats!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 12:05:34 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
Thanks everyone!

I''m too impatient to wait to find out - I want to know the sex of the baby asap!

This is all so new to me - I''m thrilled, but terrified at the same time. I mean, there is no instruction manual, is there?
41.gif
What to Expect When You''re Expecting was an awesome book, or at least it was when I was pregnant 13yrs ago! Then they move on to the next stages like the Baby and Toddler years in following books...sort of like a complete manual for first-time parents! At least they didn''t call it, "Parenting for Dummies"!

Are you hoping for girl or boy this time?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2006 12:05:34 AM
Author: JadeLeaves
Thanks everyone!

41.gif
No, there is no manual. It''s just called learning on the fly - you''ll do just fine!

Congratulations - the pending arrival will create an excitement for you like no other!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. One book that always made me laugh while I was pregnant was "The Girlfriend''s Guide to Pregnancy." It took a funny look at things that were happening.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 11:51:34 PM
Author: Mara
Congrats Jade! LOL re the 'IT'...I still do that with my friends kids even after they have been BORN, how bad is that???
40.gif

Well of course the birth of you first child will mean some sparklie new bauble in your future, correct? I mean after all you are the pending mother of his child!! Let's plan!
9.gif
Congratulations Jade. I agree with Mara. I gave the mother of my children a piece of diamond jewelry for each child - a blue diamond ring, an amber-color pear diamond necklace (posted in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/royal-cognac-diamonds.33061/= ,
and 1.50 ctw diamond studs. Now, each of the kids will have their diamond as an heirloom. I think it would be a great tradition to start in your family.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 11:15:06 PM
Author:JadeLeaves

I am well, just feeling exhausted all the time, and having murderous thoughts towards whoever coined the term ''morning sickness''!!
Congratulations Jade!!!! I hope you post all about your progress through the next 7 +/- months.

Hopefully your *sickness* will be over soon. I can totally relate to it though. I was terribly sick with both my pregnancies up until about 4 months. It was relentless, morning, noon, and night. I lost 12 pounds with my first pregnancy and 8 pounds with my second, then spent the remainder of the time trying to regain what I lost. Thankfully, that''s not the norm though, so hopefully you''ll be over it before you know it. It won''t be long before you''ll feel the first flutters of little kicking feet.

Finding out if "It" is a boy or girl has it''s benfits, but if you are going by sonogram, don''t take the results as 100 percent perfect. The docs predicted both of mine incorrectly!!!!!!
6.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
How exciting. You must show us pictures of your developing tummy. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news, Jade!
36.gif

Congratulations!
35.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I hope you feel better soon!!! I wish you and "it" the best of luck!
9.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
Awwww... How exciting! Congratulations! Wishing you and your hubby a happy and healthy pregnancy!
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s just wonderful Jade!
36.gif
face23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That''s wonderful! My best wishes to your family!
36.gif

Button... hehe!
28.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What wonderful news! I second the other poster''s recommendation for you to read "What to Expect when you''re expecting". I too read that book when I was pregnant. My son turns 13 this year so I''m not sure if it''s still available but it was an awesome book. I followed up with "What to expect the first year". Very informative. My morning sickness was horrible and lasted all day for the first 3 months but the second trimester I felt fabulous. Hopefully you''ll be feeling better soon, too. The last trimester I was just tired all the time (from carrying around all that weight I guess). Good luck!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That''s fantastic news! All the best to you, your husband and button :0)!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray for BUTTON! How exciting! Big congrats to you "Mummy"!
36.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!

That is so nice of your hubby to remember your asscher....but you can always take a raincheck after the house is built. At least he remembered and is owning up to it - SO would pretend that he never made that promise, etc. I need to train him more
emangry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results