shape
carat
color
clarity

I have news!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Jade!!! I hope you feel better soon! Take good care of yourself and your sweet little button.

Heather

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahaha yes definitely take that raincheck on the asscher jade!!

keep us posted, decorating and buying for the new arrival is FUN!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
YAY for Button!!!
36.gif
Congrats, Jade, and enjoy the (non-nauseous) time that you''re pregnant! I''ve never been pregnant, but (perhaps strangely) I''m really looking forward to it someday! I just finished my OB/GYN rotation, and I''ve discovered that pregnant bellies make me happy. :)

Keep us updated! :)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

oh congragulations congragulations congragulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so happy for your family!!! And button? that is to cute!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 3:16:53 AM
Author: tawn
Date: 2/22/2006 12:05:34 AM

Author: JadeLeaves

Thanks everyone!

I'm too impatient to wait to find out - I want to know the sex of the baby asap!

This is all so new to me - I'm thrilled, but terrified at the same time. I mean, there is no instruction manual, is there?
41.gif

What to Expect When You're Expecting was an awesome book, or at least it was when I was pregnant 13yrs ago! Then they move on to the next stages like the Baby and Toddler years in following books...sort of like a complete manual for first-time parents! At least they didn't call it, 'Parenting for Dummies'!

Are you hoping for girl or boy this time?

hehe, I bought that book and thought I had everything going wrong with me that it said to look out for
20.gif
. Now, what to expect the first year was Awesome. I also suggest Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs...it's a riot..

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 3:16:53 AM
Author: tawn
What to Expect When You''re Expecting was an awesome book, or at least it was when I was pregnant 13yrs ago! Then they move on to the next stages like the Baby and Toddler years in following books...sort of like a complete manual for first-time parents! At least they didn''t call it, ''Parenting for Dummies''!

Are you hoping for girl or boy this time?

A friend reccommended the same book to me, and I bought it the day after I found out abt Button! It comes in a combined book with ''What to eat when you are expecting''. They''ve recently updated this edition too. I''ve found it very useful as we don''t have our first ob-gyn appt till 16th March.

I want a girl, but I want a boy first as I didn''t have a big brother growing up and I think it''ll be nice for our (future) little girl to have a big brother to look out for her!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2006 8:43:57 AM
Author: DiamondLil

Finding out if ''It'' is a boy or girl has it''s benfits, but if you are going by sonogram, don''t take the results as 100 percent perfect. The docs predicted both of mine incorrectly!!!!!!
6.gif

6.gif
What are the chances of that - predicting both incorrectly!

I can envision myself bugging the doctor - ''are u sure? are u sure it''s a [boy/girl]? Can u scan again to make sure?
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Congratulations!!! A very exciting and happy time for you both, planning for the arrival of the little one!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your well wishes!!

LH & Mara, I think a rain-check is in order too
2.gif
- I think hubby knows that if he doesn''t make good on his promise, he won''t get a sibling for button! JK!!
3.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade
35.gif

Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2006 11:15:06 PM
Author:JadeLeaves

I''ll just like to share my news with my PS family!

My dahling husband and I are expecting our first child in late Sept/early Oct this year.
9.gif

Hearty congratulations, Jade Leaves!

Hugs,
Deb

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats,

I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. I love the nickname button; its so cute.

Please keep us posted and G*d bless you and your family.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif
36.gif

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! How very exciting
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I am eating little bits of vegemite from the jar - how disgusting is that?
32.gif

It seems to keep my nausea at bay though, someone said it might be due to the vitamin b in vegemite?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
congrats!!!

enjoy the pregnancy, it is an awesome time in your life....

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

It''s been 16 1/2 wks, and the ''morning sickness'' is getting a lot better. I woke up on Friday morning not feeling pukey for the first time in months, and to celebrate I went shopping
3.gif

I remember seeing this teething rattle in a Tiffany catalog a few months back (before I got pregnant) and thought to myself that I''m going to get one when I am pregnant, so I finally did!

I showed it to hubby when I got home, and he promptly chomped down on it and left his teeth marks on the cute little duckie! Grrr!

Tiffany Duck Teething Rattle.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
This cute frame has an ultrasound picture in it at the moment!

We find out in 2 1/2 wks if it''s a little boy or girl!

Tiffany Farm Frame.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so nice to hear from you Jade leaves!!! I''m glad you are feeling better. Morning sickness is no fun, had it myself. I bet you''ll have lots more energy as the morning sickness has subsided. The ducky teething ring and picture frame are adorable!!
36.gif
35.gif
Lisa

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is good to hear from you. Babies do change everything and you''ll find the shopping need only increases with all the cute baby items out there now. I know how excited you must be to find out if it''s a boy or girl, please keep us posted.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Yes I feel a lot more energetic now that I''m not feeling so pukey!

I''ll be sure to keep my PS family posted when I get the news in a couple of wks time

1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2006 8:54:51 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
This cute frame has an ultrasound picture in it at the moment!

We find out in 2 1/2 wks if it''s a little boy or girl!
Jade
35.gif

i will guess one of each.
16.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such wonderful news -- congratulations!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
glad you aren''t feeling so sick! congrats again.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you feeling better. As for your due date, my daughter had each of her sons on their due dates. The Doctor couldn''t get over it.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi Fellow Pregnant PSer,

I''ve been wondering how you''ve been doing. I remember you mentioning feeling lots of morning sickness. I too have been suffering with it. I''m about 4 weeks behind you -- I''ll be 12 weeks on Monday. It''s nice to know it does get better. Luckily, I''ve had some good patches lately. Hopefully that''s a sign it''ll be on its way out any day now! Good luck with the 18 week ultrasound! I''ll be anxiously awaiting mine as well. Is it just me, or do the weeks seem to go by much slower when pregnant??

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Jadeleaves...
emotion-19.gif
emsmile.gif
emlove.gif

Its good to hear you are progressing and not feeling so ill...As the mom of 9, I can say with some experience that pregnancy passes all too quickly so enjoy every moment.

Have you felt the baby move already? Its a weird sort of feeling at first, but soon the movements become quite powerful and keeps you in awe of it all. Its been 9 1/2 years since my last baby was born and I am still blown away by it all. I wrote each child a letter before they were born about how I felt about their impending arrival and how excited and nervous I was. I also shared with them in this letter how much i wanted to meet them and to be the best I could as a parent to them...along with other stuff.

Each of my kids are given this letter upon their 18th birthday and/or graduation from highschool to commerate their passage to adulthood. It has been quite emotional for me and them when they read their letters and I am glad I did that.

Be sure to include such traditions. This is the beginning of a new chapter in your life and everything takes on a different color, taste, and perspective...

Be happy...you and your hubby deserve this time to enjoy...

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Jadeleaves!!!!!!!!!!! (and all the other gals!)

Nice to know there are other pregnant PSr''s out here - I''m 20 1/2 weeks now, and we found out this one is a boy!!!! You could have blown us over with a feather - we were hoping for another girl (our first will be 3 in August), but the ultrasonographer said "there''s no doubt - it''s as big as his femur!". So - we''re still getting used to the idea of a boy after thinking girl for almost 3 years. But it was meant to be this way, and it will be fantastic I''m sure, just in a different way. The good news is our daughter seems excited about it - talks about "little brother" and all things she will teach him (how to eat, walk, eat a popsicle, and do puzzles are high on her list right now)! And she likes to look at the ultrasound picture of him with his hand by his mouth (we hung it on the fridge so she can see it)....

Enjoy being pregnant - it goes by VERY quickly -

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be so excited. WOWOWOWOW.

Congrats again!

Happy Mother''s Day in advance!!!!!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on feeling better! That is wonderful news, and your Tiffany choices are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results