shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a problem….

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Ok I went shopping today and bought a ton of things. However I saw a vintage Baume and Mercier white gold watch that I loved!!! I did not get it due to the fact I just bought Rolex, when I got home my friend who helped me do the shopping damage today told my hubby about the watch. He told me if I really wanted it that I could buy it if I put one of the watches away in the safe till Christmas, it would be marked as one of my C-day presents. Should I do it???
The watch is 14k white gold and looks like the one in the picture below. It’s a vintage 1983 in excellent condition, and due to the fact I shop at this one jewelry store the owner is going to sell it to me for a steal!!!

BaumeMercierSH14219L.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you love it, go for it.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All I can say is that is one fine looking watch!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is not my taste but if YOU love it, grab it up.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Macie
is the watch bracelet welded to the case?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I really like it - and think it''s a totally different style than the Rolex, so why not?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 9:16:50 PM
Author:Macie

Ok I went shopping today and bought a ton of things. However I saw a vintage Baume and Mercier white gold watch that I loved!!! I did not get it due to the fact I just bought Rolex, when I got home my friend who helped me do the shopping damage today told my hubby about the watch. He told me if I really wanted it that I could buy it if I put one of the watches away in the safe till Christmas, it would be marked as one of my C-day presents. Should I do it???

The watch is 14k white gold and looks like the one in the picture below. It’s a vintage 1983 in excellent condition, and due to the fact I shop at this one jewelry store the owner is going to sell it to me for a steal!!!
First off...B & M is a great watchline...clean and classic and always in style!Is this an automatic?They dont manufacture many autos for women today and so this is a big plus in my book...since its an older timepiece then the watch should be cleaned before wearing(same with your Bulova)...how much of a deal is your jeweler giving you?...remember that three of anything make a collection...and you have a great start on the style and quality.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is beautiful! If you love it, then sure, why not?

johnkennedy

Rough_Rock
Its really beautiful watch why cant you go for it... no need to sell it...<

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a gorgeous watch! I''d buy it!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s not really to my taste, but if you love it, I''ll say go for it!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results