shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh Jewelerman lookie what I have…..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I was really really bad today. I bought the Rolex I have been lusting after for awhile now along with a few goodies.
Here is a 14k Bulova watch with small diamonds set. It works beautifully but the band is not original to it (it’s a pretty good match to the style though.

awedwa.JPG

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
My 14k white gold with yellow gold accents set with an amethyst. The filigree work extends to underneath the amethyst.

ama1.JPG

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry about the smudgy finger prints on the stone.

ama2.JPG

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
And my new Rolex datejust watch. Sorry I didn’t post more pics of it however my batteries died in my camera.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Nearly forgot my ring my hubby bought for my Christmas gift (after tonight it has to go into hiding until Christmas though). I love the color of the sapphire!!!

gresageyw.JPG

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 7:36:53 PM
Author:Macie
Ok I was really really bad today. I bought the Rolex I have been lusting after for awhile now along with a few goodies.
Here is a 14k Bulova watch with small diamonds set. It works beautifully but the band is not original to it (it’s a pretty good match to the style though.
Congratulations!Each piece is wonderful!The watches are great start to a super collection...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results