shape
carat
color
clarity

I got some hand pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heck, hours later I''m still all "What?" "How?" "WOW!!" Sorry to hear your Mom has taken a turn for the worse ... **hugs**

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW, I love the combination of blue and green!
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 10:54:47 PM
Author: decodelighted
Heck, hours later I''m still all ''What?'' ''How?'' ''WOW!!'' Sorry to hear your Mom has taken a turn for the worse ... **hugs**
Me too.
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 11:01:09 PM
Author: hlmr

Heck, hours later I'm still all 'What?' 'How?' 'WOW!!' Sorry to hear your Mom has taken a turn for the worse ... **hugs**
Me too.
7.gif
I will add to taking care of the elderly thread so more there , I don't want to take up time here.. Thanks all, I am so excited that you love the ring...
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heck, hours later I'm still all 'What?' 'How?' 'WOW!!' Sorry to hear your Mom has taken a turn for the worse ... **hugs**
I wanted that blue green combo. Bought the stones loose from Jack Kellmers who is now out of business. They set the stones in a Trellis setting per my instructions.... They have made custom settings for me before, so thought this would be a cake walk.

Oh when you assume, you make an a** out of you and me?? Got the ring, NO WAY IN H*** was that hand made, oh it was awful. I said, fool me once.. It looked like a cookie cutter stamped it out. I was soo mad, but left not saying much.
15.gif
Then got the letter the next week that they were closing... No wonder... But will always miss Susan, she was awesome.

So I took it to Ron who has an excellent reputation on the Main Line, especially for custom work and working on old antique settings He has worked on pieces that are over 100 years old and restored them to brand new, or as brand new as they can get. His work is stellar.. I know because he worked on many of Nanny's rings that were 100 years old plus...

So no thread was made leading up to this ring.. I had the stones and had my design plan. I love to hear comments good or bad, but knew what I wanted, so why do a thread?? A waste of time no??

I really don't love the people who post threads asking for opinions, you give your's and then they say, that's not what I was asking for.

Boggles my mind.

But to all that replied. Thank you!!!
35.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I think my heart skipped a beat...I''m in love with another woman''s ring. Fantastic!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well you sneaky lil devil!
9.gif

Lisa, it''s so stunningly vibrant, and just lovely!! I really like it. Well done my dear, wear it in good health!
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It''s simply gorgeous!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Lisa- ooooooooh I cannot believe how much I love your ring! The hand shots are incredible. The colors... you must be distracted by your hand all day long with those fabulous stones shining at you. Truly incredible (as if I would expect anything less from you
2.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 11:14:59 AM
Author: icekid
Lisa- ooooooooh I cannot believe how much I love your ring! The hand shots are incredible. The colors... you must be distracted by your hand all day long with those fabulous stones shining at you. Truly incredible (as if I would expect anything less from you
2.gif
)
Awww thanks so much icekid.
1.gif

THanks Ellen, SDL, Advis and all other''s that replied.
35.gif

I am not on PS much. but have read each and every comment. Glad you like it, I am very happy with it.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Uhhhh....(speechless).....uhhhhh

Each of those stones are beautiful in their own right, and you put them together....WOW. My jaw dropped to the floor. What a beautiful ring.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:30:39 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
Uhhhh....(speechless).....uhhhhh

Each of those stones are beautiful in their own right, and you put them together....WOW. My jaw dropped to the floor. What a beautiful ring.
Thanks LtlFirecracker, thats so nice of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results