shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my new upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow I love those side shots - the ring was not constructed how I thought it was by the head on shots. I love that part of the band swoops underneath the basket!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow really cool!!

since my birthday is the same day, can I get that for my gift
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Seriously though, I really like the criss cross band, it is different. Is this in place of your ering or will you wear this on your right hand??

Also do you know how much the setting was, or did they only price it total with the center stone?

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 12:08:06 AM
Author: Sophie
wow really cool!!

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Seriously though, I really like the criss cross band, it is different. Is this in place of your ering or will you wear this on your right hand??

Also do you know how much the setting was, or did they only price it total with the center stone?
Very cool, a birthday buddy!!
36.gif
Any chance you''ll be forty also??
6.gif

I plan on getting my original 1ct pear shape reset into a right hand ring. Right now I''m leaning toward a halo. Can''t decide if I should go with sapphire or diamonds for the halo though.

I don''t remember the exact price, but it seems like it was around $1,500 for the setting. The owner had the ring made for her wedding. She wears it with a 3ct round. Anyway, she liked it so much that she made another to sell.

jayrenay

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It reminds me of the rolling rings. Very cool, and VERY sparkly!!!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I love taking pictures of my new ring!! And, I love my new ring! However, and I hate to even say this... but I''m wondering if I compromised too much
40.gif
I wanted a cushion, got a round, wanted 2 cts, got 1.58. Honestly, I''m so glad I got a round, I officially love rounds now! And, I love my setting, it''s very unique. But, I would love the whole thing a lot more if it were 2cts!!
30.gif
I feel so ungrateful! Dh even admitted that it would look great a little bigger. But, he didn''t say run out and upgrade it!

I just needed to get that off my chest.

100_1157.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Gotta love the magnification, I didn''t even know I had hair on my fingers!
6.gif

100_1151.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool setting. The stone looks nice too. Because you had a 1ct pear the size jump may not be as visible. Are you going to be OK with that? If not maybe you could talk to your husband now about making a change.

I think it looks great tho.
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the new pics!! The one with the pink and yellow flower is my fave!!!

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Jay,

This is an awesome ring. I tried this on at Jareds and really liked it. I love how it almost seems like you are wearing two rings instead of one, and that it takes up alot of finger and is still dainty and feminine. Its on my list of settings I am considering. My DH liked this one because it stands alone very well and it would not need a WB. Men.....
20.gif

Sophie,
I saw this ring (or one that was very, very similar) at Jareds for $799

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99.82%; HEIGHT: 166px">Date: 8/30/2006 6:22:56 PM
Author: ponderer
Jay,

This is an awesome ring. I tried this on at Jareds and really liked it. I love how it almost seems like you are wearing two rings instead of one, and that it takes up alot of finger and is still dainty and feminine. Its on my list of settings I am considering. My DH liked this one because it stands alone very well and it would not need a WB. Men.....
20.gif

Sophie,
I saw this ring (or one that was very, very similar) at Jareds for $799
Isn''t that just my luck! I paid twice that for mine!
23.gif
Thankfully, there isn''t a Jared''s near me, or at least I don''t think there is as I''ve never heard of it.

The exact reason I picked this setting was what you said. It takes up finger width while still being dainty. I really do want a wr though, so I need to try some on and see if it looks ok. It would definitely need to be very dainty. I actually like the look when rings don''t match up, just not totally sure it will work with this particular setting.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow a ring like that for such a great price!!! wow~

Next time I am in Rochester, I will have to go to Jared''s and see what is new there. Of all the (local) chain stores, I like their stuff best.

As far as my age, Jay, I am actually turning 27
17.gif
17.gif
but I would still love to wear your ring! hehehe

for a band, I would do a simple prong set band, or a thin channel band and maybe one on each side??

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 12:47:10 AM
Author: jayrenay9

Date: 8/25/2006 12:08:06 AM
Author: Sophie
wow really cool!!

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Very cool, a birthday buddy!!
36.gif
Any chance you''ll be forty also??
6.gif

I plan on getting my original 1ct pear shape reset into a right hand ring. Right now I''m leaning toward a halo. Can''t decide if I should go with sapphire or diamonds for the halo though.

I don''t remember the exact price, but it seems like it was around $1,500 for the setting. The owner had the ring made for her wedding. She wears it with a 3ct round. Anyway, she liked it so much that she made another to sell.

jayrenay

ooohhh tough decision about the pear. I love it with sapphires and of course diamonds are always wonderful.... But the sapphs would incorporate our birthstone....hmmmm

how about this from faycullen...... http://www.faycullen.com/rings/800/d127r1ds.html

but I don''t really like em with baguettes......

1mmmb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results