shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a strand... Does it look the same?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 6:31:55 AM
Author: swedish bean
I got an email back from her and she said I could keep them at no extra charge! What a sweetie!

I still want the original strand though, would it be weird or offensive to offer to buy that one again too? But keep the strand I have now? Feel like it''s getting your cake and eating it too.

FI is going to laugh so hard about this... .. I went from owning no Tahitians... To multiples in 2 weeks. :razz:

what would you guys do???
21.gif

Thats fantastic, just wonderful customer service. I haven''t bought anything from FF yet, but I sure hope to soon. She really handled this well. Looks like her website is pretty sold out.. This whole Tahitian pearl thing is just so addictive, they are so beautiful, and worth having a few strands. They are beautiful alone and mixed in strands.

So, let''s see some neckshots, if you please...

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Lol, I just read this thread. Yeah, my first thought too when you posted the pics was... hmm, that strand looks familiar! Glad it wasn''t mine but it''s twin
2.gif
Wow that is so cool that Elana is letting you have that one for your original price. But the one you were going to get is gorgeous too. I''d be tempted to ask her for the original one too, why not? We sure have been keeping Elana hopping
9.gif

Yes, wonderful customer service!! I would not hesitate to order from FF again! (and, obviously I haven''t hesitated
5.gif
)

Is it too much to ask to buy the original strand though even though I got a great deal on this one???

Advice please!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
No, it''s not too much to ask to order the one you ordered originally? Swedish, that is the one you wanted in the FIRST place!!! Elana will understand. You appreciate her giving you a great deal on the first one but that was FF''s fault. I''m sure she will be happy with another sale and knowing that she has kept you as a customer.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Oh heck no, I'd get it for sure if it fits your jewelry budget still- I can't imagine why Elana would mind- after all, that was what you originally ordered, and if she was fine with the price you paid originally, I don't see why she'd mind now. I'm sure she's happy to have all the business we're inflicting on her!

I''m for sure keeping the strand I was sent. It''s grown on me
2.gif

Not that I didn''t LOVE it when I saw it, I was just
33.gif
huh??

I have my eye on another strand too.. where is the "crazy" emotie?
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

Haven''t decided on the original strand though... I just can''t pass up a good deal...
38.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

I HOPE to get my other stuff today. It has had more than enough time to get here (i''ve been stalking the USPS tracking website)... So, we''ll see.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2010 8:55:28 AM
Author: swedish bean
I''m for sure keeping the strand I was sent. It''s grown on me
2.gif

Not that I didn''t LOVE it when I saw it, I was just
33.gif
huh??

I have my eye on another strand too.. where is the ''crazy'' emotie?
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

Haven''t decided on the original strand though... I just can''t pass up a good deal...
38.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

I HOPE to get my other stuff today. It has had more than enough time to get here (i''ve been stalking the USPS tracking website)... So, we''ll see.

Haha! I have to stay away from that website. I just know I am going to get in trouble again! I saw that she listed a few more strands!!! ACK! I hope you get your goodies today Swedish!!!

I know! I saw she listed one that I think would be a cross between the one I have now, and the one that I''m getting today (USPS site actually updated and they''re scheduled for delivery for today!)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I take it you did not receive them yet? I hope today is the day!! We want lots of pics!!
3.gif

No I did get them!! They are 100% perfect!!!! I was busy the entire weekend pretty much and te sun was/is not out. I will try for pictures though. I am sooooo in love with Tahitians!!
21.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see photos.,

So glad you are keeping the strand, and hope you also order the one you wanted originally. These things seem to come in two''s, in spite of our best budgeting intentions- after I ordered one I went right back and got another- You got a great discount and I would go ahead and also get the original, even paying the original price.

It has not been good for pictures
14.gif
14.gif

But when it is, I''ll post pictures.

In other news..... :) I put together my first pair of pearl stud earrings and a FW pendant... so cool! PIcs for those soon too.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must live where I live Swedish! This weather is so gloomy that it is hard to get good pictures!!!! I will try to be patient though. Would love to see pics of the whole pearl family!!
9.gif

I''m on my laptop right now, so here is a quick iphone pic of the earrings. I put them on 18k yellow gold posts.. they are TINY pearls, but perfectly round, and have a natural golden yellow color.

I used Devcon 2 part epoxy. I think I might start another thread with all of the things I''ve made lately :razz:

goldensb.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty Swedish! You should definitely start your own thread with all of your masterpieces! I still can''t wait for your Tahitian strand pics!!!!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
i dont think they are the same BUT i prefer the strand you got............

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 10:54:55 AM
Author: bgray
i dont think they are the same BUT i prefer the strand you got............
ditto.

mz

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings look lovely....!! I am off to drool at the new strands again...........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results