shape
carat
color
clarity

I got 2 New ACA stones!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
For earrings, I would go with WG..not platinum...you don't need to pay the extra for earrings. Some like screw backs and others like the push. It's a preference thing.
2.gif
There are some old posts on it...see what other people have said in the 'search'.

1.gif
Great gift for your mom!

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
hey leota! wow!! those aca stones are quite nice.. and i'd love to see pics of your new ring with your huge rock once it's set.
1.gif

i congratulate you and your boyfriend on your success in your careers...i just turned 25 last year and am also in financial services.

that's sweet that you are making a set of earrings for your mom. i think .3 ct's is fine for everyday wear..i have .25 carats.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
hey kpebbles!! Financial Industry is fun huh! I really love my job! I hope be both do well~~ Just don't work in my area... j/k
2.gif

For lunch time I went to check out some .30 each earrings. And they are perfect for everday wear! I love it! Let's just hope they don't end up on my ears. Well, I don't think so, cuz then I'll just have to find another present. For myself, I wear these tiny, tiny tiffany ones set in 4 prong platinum basket I think .10 each. I got them as a gift many many many many years ago as a Christmas gift. So I think that'll do for another year till I get my own .40 each or something. But between earrings and pendants, I'd go for the pendant first. Pendant I would like .50 that would be perfect!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Leota....these should be your priorities...take photos of ring for a 'before' and then when you get your new setting, you can take 'after' photos.
10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent idea CG! Leota why don't we have any pictures yet of this HOF monster stone?
11.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Actually, I've taken the ring to our jeweler so they can give it to the person that does the setting. However, once I get it set and the old setting back, I will post pics of the old setting and the whole new ring. The old setting is one row of channel set princess cuts down both sides in platinum. It's actually a very simple piece. BUT the princess cuts down the side doesn't sparkle.
sick.gif
Maybe it's really really badly cut stones! The place that BF got this setting is generic jewelry place he used to go to before we found our regular jewelers now.

so once I get my ring I will post both old and new setting!

I have a diamond bracelet???? anyone want to see pics of that? Just so I'm not holding out anything.
2.gif

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
yes, i would love to see pics of your diamond bracelet..do show..and of course, specs if possible.
1.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, you've given me an idea! Let's start a new folder in the 'Show me the Ring' forum! I will take some shots this afternoon of mine, so let's see who races to post first! Mara, I know you have one too..who else has a diamond bracelet that we can flush out of the bushes? I can't wait to get that darn pesky pendant back from the jewelers finally so I can post on the pendant thread!
10.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, oh, a HOF stone and a diamond bracelet and too? Once a holdout, always a holdout.
9.gif
Let's see those pics girl. What else are you holding out on us?
11.gif
9.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
So we are starting a folder for our bracelets? Okay! I will post pics either today or tomorrow. Cuz I don't have my digital cam with me at work right now. Yeah, this a pretty cool idea~
3.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
OK,... A diamond, and a setting,..... AND a bracelet!!
3.gif

OK, Leota! Fess up! You got earrings too????
11.gif

You really gotta post some pics gal! We are in serious need of an eye candy fix!
love.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
hahha,.... Should I wear all of then at once and take a picture? haha...

Well, I do have a pair of tiffany earrings of .20 total cw. And I have some other non- branded diamond earrings. The biggest one I have are .80 total cw. And now I'm having a pair of .60 total cw made for my mother. Though I want to keep it so bad for myself. mm.. what else, I have a 7 stone chanel set band total 1.05cw. I also have one princess cut pendant of .75c and one cross pendant in the safe cuz I don't wear it often of 11 stones tw of 2.2 And being chinese, I have a ton of 24k gold jewlery and lots of jade pieces, which I love! And one last piece, (I don't know if this counts), I have a Patek Phillipe 24k in white gold with diamonds on the dial and both sides on the outside face.

Okay, I think I've named it all! Not holding out anything anymore!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MY diamond bracelet is nothing special, I doubt it would photograph well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results