shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 5:35:34 PM
Author: justinislooking
Would I be risking a lot with this AGS0, D, SI2?

Link

There's too much yuckiness

14.gif
going on with that stone. It has clouds, graining, medium fluoro and a bunch of other stuff that "may" contribute to a loss of brilliancy. If you want to go with a high color low clarity, I'd have one of the vendors here source one for you.

As for the five you posted from blue nile , I'd go with number 5 as well. Should be a beautiful stone.

justinislooking

Shiny_Rock
Also looking at this:

I think this is an AGS0, G, SI1... with a great price. Link

The original whiteflash diamond I posted didn't turn out to be so hot. The angles weren't very good according to HCA. I'm also looking at these two diamonds from WF(waiting on reports):

Link1 .72ct G VS2

Link2 .71ct H VS2

justinislooking

Shiny_Rock
Oh, check this one out!

GIA Certificate: G, VS2, 0.72 ct

This one scores a 1.5 on the HCA when I use the angles. Are the percentages listed on this certificate what I would use for the HCA report crown and pavillion percentages or are those different? When I put in those percentages it scores a 2.2.

I can get it for about $2,200.

I''m really trying to get one with the medium blue fluorescence. This diamond should also only be about 5 hrs away so I could actually drive and see it. All of the others are a much longer ways away.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results