shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my 30th birthday present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s lovely! It brings to mind the stylized flower basket designs that were popular (or so it seems
2.gif
) in the 30''s and 40''s.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Babyblue, I LOVE IT!!! I think it''s absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

And you''re DEFINITELY entitled to a special gift for your 30th birthday! I just turned 30 last May, and DH got me diamond studs! YAY for turning 30!!!
36.gif
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous! And I love the way your DH bought it for you! LOL, sounds like my kind of purchase!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely. Happy birthday!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Happy Birthday!
lol--- I got that in my ebay email the other day--- and I went to it and it was sold!
36.gif
i''m glad a p''ser got it. It''s so unique! I can''t wait to see hand shots... and mor pics of it!
Congrats
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, BB! Enjoy your new pretty!!!
36.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It came today! And I was actually nervous opening up the box, feeling unsure about how I''ll feel about it. And I love it! It''s not your usual beautiful looking ring that everyone would love, but there''s just something about it.

Unfortunately photos are bad and this is the best I can do at night under my horrendous lighting at home. Diamonds actually are VERY white in person (looks awfully yellow in pictures, picking up my overhead lighting) that was one of the first things I noticed when I saw it. Very sparkly and setting seems well made too. All in all, I''m happy with my 30th birthday present!
5.gif

IMG_1872.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just one more picture of the ring, and my Hello Kitty PJ''s
9.gif

IMG_1867a.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Yay Babyblue, it''s beautiful - so glad you''re happy with it! Happy Birthday!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Babyblue! It''s stunning!!! I can''t wait for you to take some close up and outside shots!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results