shape
carat
color
clarity

I FOUND IT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I found the world''s best cleaner...okay, a tad dramatic
31.gif

After reading PS with the morning coffee (how sad is that!) I decided to look into cleaners...and heard the rave reviews for the SI ultrasonic one...

So I just ran to downtown Philly''s Sharper Image to pick up the Delux Ultrasonic cleaner for my 2ct asscher that shows dirt like mad....AND IT WORKS!

The platinum polish cloth made my band look like new...
The Ultrasonic cleaner gave me back the diamond from the day I got it!

AMAZING...TOTAL NEEDED FOR ANY JEWELRY GIRL!

Just wanted to share!

Oleander

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree that ultrasonic cleaners are the bomb, and are necessary for the clean-diamond-obsessed. Nothing cleans like an US.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now show us a new picture of your clean asscher!!!! You owe us after those dirty pictures. hee hee.
31.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Firegoddess- I know...I need more pics...But those original pictures were taken by a friend with their massive nice camera...

I think I need an upgrade...a digital camera upgrade
27.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not to bump the thread up, but is it possible to clean it too often?!?!?! I clean it in the ultrasonic now twice a day... The ring is an asscher in a plain platinum mount jfyi...

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking at Ultrasonic cleaners on Amazon. There are many different cleaners out there and the prices seemed to vary widely. Are all ultrasonic cleaners equal or is there something in particular that I should be looking for?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:31:58 PM
Author: jayrenay9
I was looking at Ultrasonic cleaners on Amazon. There are many different cleaners out there and the prices seemed to vary widely. Are all ultrasonic cleaners equal or is there something in particular that I should be looking for?
see above thread :)

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:36:17 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Right, so I see that the original poster loves her Deluxe Ultrasonic cleaner from Sharper Image. Didn''t realize it was the only ultrasonic cleaner worth buying - hence the above questions. Thanks for clearing that up.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:46:00 PM

Right, so I see that the original poster loves her Deluxe Ultrasonic cleaner from Sharper Image. Didn''t realize it was the only ultrasonic cleaner worth buying - hence the above questions. Thanks for clearing that up.
it isn''t the ONLY us worth buying... if you read the long thread there are others people like... just have to be careful that it''s a real ultrasonic and not just a wiggly sonic cleaner.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:50:00 PM

it isn''t the ONLY us worth buying... if you read the long thread there are others people like... just have to be careful that it''s a real ultrasonic and not just a wiggly sonic cleaner.
Got it! You''re saying to read the previous thread link you posted. (insert the DOH! slapping forehead smiley here) I thought I was supposed to read this one again for the answers -- which I did and didn''t find. (insert DOH! slapping forehead smiley again)

I''ll go read the other thread now...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:17:30 PM

Date: 10/14/2006 12:50:00 PM

Got it! You''re saying to read the previous thread link you posted. (insert the DOH! slapping forehead smiley here) I thought I was supposed to read this one again for the answers -- which I did and didn''t find. (insert DOH! slapping forehead smiley again)

I''ll go read the other thread now...
BAHAHAHA I love those priceless moments :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results