shape
carat
color
clarity

I Found A Keeper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful , and............. SO BIG !!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo KittyCat, I came to your post to reply.... I am right with you on the RHR... I have been looking at resetting my original RB or the Marquise for my RHR. He said yes but doesn''t want to be involved .....HEHEHE Wornout I think. Soooo I just emailed him and told him that the jeweler had my perfect stone and wanted his thoughts because it may be in Layaway under my name
face20.gif
He is several hours behind me so we will see what he says... I have never emailed him something like this before but I thought it could be great conversation piece.
emotion-14.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here''s one of my basket I don''t know if you can see the little diamonds in it good or not?

sss123.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
and another!

nvvn000.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here's a shot from the top...( oops I posted twice!!! he he he lol )
face20.gif

nvvn000.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here is a shot of the side I said that I would take....

byct7879.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
HERE is a shot from the top!!!
face20.gif

hup998.jpg

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to find out what your hubby says Woo, I hope everything is good to go. I like how you stated that it " may be in layaway in your name " ha lol he he
face20.gif
You have to post back to my thread when you find out what he thinks!
emotion-5.gif
My hubby''s like since it''s done and done why not...
face14.gif
grins and bares it!!! he he
face20.gif
I can''t wait to see his face over this 2.75 to 3ct center stone on my RHR...
face7.gif
but most of the time with anything we get from our jeweler we always do a 3 to 6 month payment plain. ( makes it a little better, and it don''t hurt as bad
face10.gif
) well like I said let me know what hubby thinks.. And that is right you do have that marquise don''t you have any idea what kind of setting you might want for it? Let me know!
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Oh my your ring is even more beautiful from the side. I love the basket. Was the center stone in the setting when you picked it or did you pick them seperate??? I am waiting on my RESPONSE......HEHEHE!! Could be anytime :) Hope he doesn''t make me wait till the 4 months layaway is out... I drive him insane. I don''t know what to do with the RHR... I really want something heavy and fun but no ideas yet.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Woo I hope he doesn't make you wait either. Well when I first found the setting there wasn't a center stone And my jeweler was like that setting is for like a 2ct that's when I was like
emdgust.gif
he told me to trust him and let him set it with a very nice stone and just see what I thought. So I ended up bringing it home with me true love!! In the basket there are 8 little diamonds two one right on top of the other between each prong. I hope I can show it better when I get my new camera. I called my jeweler and told him that the rest of the money would be to him this weekend, and then asked him to start a lookin for me a RHR! He was like my god woman you work fast. He said that he sold the trillion setting that I looked at before, but he knew he could get a real nice one with a knife edge and I asked him what about the trillions he said that the setting he was talking about had like G-H colored trillions already set in it, but if I didn't like them that he could get me what I want. Then I asked him about the emerald cut he said if I was set on a 3ct go for a 3ct why mess around, lol
face20.gif
but it would run me anywhere from 16k to 28k !!! He said that it all was in what cut color and clarity I would be wanting, color starting at H working it's way down to like a J, and with a emerald cut you don't want to see any feathers or anything. So I might have to dip into my stash that I hide back for when I want something very nice.
27.gif
( hubby don't know about the stash ) Well Woo I have to know what hubby says. So are you for sure going to us your original rb or your marquise or something totally diff.?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hey KittyKat... what did you have before your upgrade???? Still waiting to hear from hubby. He''s not at a desk so it may take a few more hours
7.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Woo it took me so long to reply back. I had a .99ct three stone ring

before001.jpg

I''ll also post it with the two diamond bands that I would ware with it..

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Woo I hope this pic isn''t to small...

100_2000.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW what an upgrade :) GIRL I love your old set but the new set is FABULOUS!!!! THAT IS TO GREAT!!!! Did you keep the old set???????

KITTYKAT he emailed me back and said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE sounded like your hubby.. He was like "how lucky are we that the jeweler found the ring TWO YEARS EARLY" !!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE He wants me to pay it off over the next couple of months so I have to wait a little while but soon it will be MINE!!!! I will be like you :) WOOOOOOOO

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
ALL RIGHT!!!! GO WOO, GO WOO, GO WOO !!!! that''s great isn''t it nice to have such a great guy to call your hubby... oh Woo that''s terrific. Yeah my set was a little over a 1.50ct all together. I still have it I wouldn''t give it up for the world. Oh Woo I can''t wait to see pics of your new stone... Congrats!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am so excited. I will keep you updated on my progress. Keep me up todate on your RHR.... 3cts is to die for :) By the way I love the 3 ring look you had. I have that now. Your new one looks like multiples toooooo!!

woooooooooooooooooo we are lucky girls

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
My goodness, that is GORGEOUS! I think your thread title should include a warning - def. not for the faint of heart! I LOVE it, looks great!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
You keep me updated on your stone Woo and I''ll keep you updated on my RHR. I think I''ll dip into the stash and pay some down already on it so that way my jeweler will work a little harder on tring to get me what I want. Thanks SanDiegoLady, it doesn''t look that big in person these pics make it look huge!!!!
23.gif
and that''s funny CoutureFemme, not for the faint of heart!!!! I promise it looks nothing like as huge as these pics make it... thanks guys!
35.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Just thought that I would give myself a little bump and tell everyone that I''ll have my new digital camera by the middle of the week and will have some clearer and more detailed pics!!!!!
emotion-5.gif
emphoto.gif
emthup.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
HUGE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results