shape
carat
color
clarity

I Found A Keeper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Long story short (more detail in rocky talk) I didn''t like the two tone but I sure like this one!!!!

lookg345.jpg

I think this one is a keeper!!!
31.gif
The center stone is a 1.98rb E VS1
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
and here is a pic with a eternity band that I''ve had for a while now...
30.gif

e4272333.jpg

I cried when I put it on!!!! I''m in love!!!
30.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord Girilie! That is a lot of bling!
30.gif
31.gif

Congrats!
36.gif

Carrie

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is be careful when driving (cars, shopping carts, etc.) That is a blinding set of bling. I love it, and I''m glad you''re happy too.

shay

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you finally found the upgrade of your dreams. Very different from the halo.
2.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much!!! Like I told Mokey on rocky talk when I put that ering on my finger I started to cry and that's how I knew that everything I went through was so I could have that ering, and then for me to already have the eternity band it was ment to be!!! Oh yeah and Tacori very different from the halo. I feel like I can set back and enjoy my ering...
face23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 2:58:41 PM
Author: kittycatsmac
Thank you all so much!!! Like I told Mokey on rocky talk when I put that ering on my finger I started to cry and that''s how I knew that everything I went through was so I could have that ering, and then for me to already have the eternity band it was ment to be!!! Oh yeah and Tacori very different from the halo. I feel like I can set back and enjoy my ering...
face23.gif

I am really glad. I know how you feel. I didn''t cry but I felt like my heart stopped the first time I tried on my setting. I knew right away that it was "the one." 1.98 is SUCH a great size too!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it definitely is gorgeous, and I am just so happy that you are finally happy!

Wear it in good health
1.gif

Oh, and how about some more pics hehehe
31.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
you are so right Tacori, I couldn''t believe how I felt, and your right about the size at first I was like
23.gif
OMG! Then Kevin my jeweler was like let me set it and it will be perfect. and boy was he right. her is a somewhat of a side shot of the ring...

beside45.jpg

I wish that my camera took better pics!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Here is a view of the side.

mynewupgr112.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I commented on your other thread, but I just want to add that your new ring is just incredible!!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW -- that basket on the side view is GORGEOUS!!!
More pics, more pics!!!
Congratulations :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding a ring that you love! I am happy for you - enjoy your beautiful new ring!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, and it looks nice on your hand too!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I love the basket to!!!! It has small diamonds in it, I''m going to change the batteries in my digital camera and take some more pics, if it has low bat. in it the pics come out fuzzy. I''m so thrilled I just changed my avatar to my new ring I''m going to love showing it off. It''s so me!!!!
9.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
here''s another pic...
31.gif

ok789.jpg

I just hope that it isn''t fuzzy!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kittycat
35.gif

beautiful rings!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~BLING BLING!! lol Your rings are sooo pretty!! I love that band with it too!!
30.gif

yankbvi

Rough_Rock
Help! I''ve gone blind from the BLING! Congrats!
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Just a short note to let everyone know, I contacted Dell this morning and got myself a awesome new digital camera. I told them I wanted something that would take outstanding "up close pics" so they picked me out a Kodak Easyshare with a 5. something mega pixel ( I let them do it, because I only know how to work the thing ) lol !!!!
face20.gif
So hopefully when I get the new camera I can take some great pics of my ring. I really want to show of the basket and how it has 8 little diamonds in it. I also want to show off the baguettes set in the band of the ring with the little round diamonds put down the center of them.
face23.gif
I can't wait !!!!
face18.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh and I also wanted to say thanks to Rascal, Sundial, headlight, MissGotRocks, Lizz, Dancing Fire, bling *diva*, yankbvi, and once again Tacori, Shay, feb03bride, thank you all better pics soon!!!
2.gif
35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We''ll be waiting!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
wowza !

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty kitty

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty it''s perfect!!! You decided against the Princess then? I think you made an excellent choice, got to love a classic RB!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Kitty, it looks huge!!!

Absolutely beautiful...good choice!

Blod
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes Lorelei, I decided against the princess, when the two tone set came in there was nothing about any of it I liked together. And that ering had came in since the last time I had been in and I feel in love. I had got the eternity band a little over a year ago at a jewelry sale. I had wanted something that I could ware with a little bling to it with my white metals, and at the end it all worked out together perfect!!!!
9.gif
I''ve ordered me a new digital camera to take better upclose pics, but I''ll try to get some pics of the basket for you all today. oh yeah and thanks blodthecat, it''s a 1.98rb I don''t have any of the numbers I guess I should have writen them down because he had them but he sent for all the cert. and stuff on the stone when I bought it, he''ll call me when they are all in. He''s real good about only having nice stones. Thanks again all !
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I like both rings together :) WHAT A SET!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Woo!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad it all worked out, and you are finally happy. That''s the most important thing. You''ve got a beautiful new ring, and it looks great as a set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results