shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally have E-ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday and I am finally wearing the ring of my dreams after watching it sit on a shelf in a box for 5 weeks! (my engagement story is in the ladies in waiting forum) Anyway, here''s a few pics...

jensring3again.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s almost a side shot...

jensideshot1.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Full hand shot...

jenshandshot1again.jpg

Chi

Shiny_Rock
sk8rjen - OMG that ring is HUGE congrat''s congrat''s congrat''s...it''s stunning...going to read your e-story now...
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats jen! it looks just like firegoddess''s ring...!!! how fun to have another halo''d pear around here..it looks stunning and full of fire!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations again!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! It''s gorgeous!!! It looks sooooo good on you! Where are the specs? Were they on another thread?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, jen, it''s beautiful! It really does look like FG''s ring too! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jen!!! I love you ering, just gorgeous. Off to read your other thread. YAY!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, I''m so happy for you! Beautiful pear stone. You picked the right one!! BOTH WAYS!! :)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG jen!! You''re engaged!! CONGRATS!!! I have to read your engagement thread!! What a gorgeous ring... YAY!!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats..it does look like FG''s ring which is one of my all time favorite pear rings on PS...it''s beautiful..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Very pretty
18.gif

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!!!
36.gif
congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! The ring came out so well!!! I asked in your other thread but can you show us some profile shots of the basket?? Would love to see the little design differences! It does look just like mine - so I''m a little biased but I ADORE it.
2.gif
10.gif
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn''t think to include the stats-- here they are!

FWIW, I have a 6.75 size finger, so I''m really happy with how big it looks on my not-tiny fingers!

1.05 center pear
I, SI2 (mistakenly wrote SI1 in the other thread -- it''s totally eyeclean!)
d: 63%
t: 58%
VG/G
med blue flourescence

the halo is .25 ct
the eternity band it''s on is .68 ct

custom made by ERD

Firegoddess -- I will go work on some underneath shots for you right now...
9.gif
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! My original engagement ring was a pear and I love the elegance of the shape!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and its beautiful! I want a pear RHR someday (soon).

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely ring

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Love it love it love it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I never liked pears until I started browsing PS and saw Firegoddess''s... now I have 2 favorite pears on my list!!! It is absolutely gorgeous... delicate but HUGE all at once. Enjoy it!!
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a side shot. Incidentally, this is what didn''t turn out quite 100% correctly (it was supposed to have micropave diamonds on the bars holding the halo) -- we are debating about sending it back or not (the bars are really tiny so I''m not sure they could support even the tiniest of diamonds)...everything else is how I wanted it though
1.gif
I think I may love it too much to send anywhere at this point!

jen

sideshotjen.JPG

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
And one more handshot since I can''t decide which one I like best
2.gif

outdoorhandshotjen.JPG

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I actually really like it w/o the extra pave on the sides. It''s SO delicate...and I think it might loose that a bit if you added the diamonds.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats--it is a beautiful ring!!!

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I noticed that you have the point of the pear pointing toward you. is there a reason you''re wearing it that way or just a preference?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too really like it without the pave on the support bars. It does have a very delicate look now and having to put diamonds in those small bars might compromise the stability of the design. Either way it will be beautiful, but I like it as it is!

I'm curious too...do you wear it with the point side down? It's funny, everyone says that conventionally pears are worn with the point away from you (though what's more important is personal preference - Mary Alaina wears hers with the point side towards her)...and I've gotten so used to it that I prefer to look at mine that way! That's why even my avatar is the picture of what I see when I look at my ring!!! LOL.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my, so delicate and blingy and different! Congratulations!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2006 5:18:56 PM
Author: FireGoddess

I''m curious too...do you wear it with the point side down? It''s funny, everyone says that conventionally pears are worn with the point away from you (though what''s more important is personal preference - Mary Alaina wears hers with the point side towards her)...and I''ve gotten so used to it that I prefer to look at mine that way! That''s why even my avatar is the picture of what I see when I look at my ring!!! LOL.

That''s funny, FG, that''s the first thing I thought when I looked at her ring, too! I was like, interesting, point facing in... I suppose it''s what''s comfortable- I wear my ring the same way all the time, I just like it a certain way.

I LOVE the ring Sk8r, it''s stunning- FWIW, I agree about the non-paved part, it looks good that way!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is simply exquisite! Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results