shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally have Butterflies

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are making me miss my Butterflies terribly @Lvoeshinythings! Your ring is exactly what I would have chosen for myself in every way - stones, proportions, and metal. Fluid and organic and your photos show it off to perfection :love:

I'm so happy to hear that you're so happy with your new beauty :appl:

What bands will you wear with it, if any?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! :love: You and several others here are really influencing me towards a three stone! I think you did an awesome job choosing proportions! I definitely love the smaller sides!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :kiss2: It really looks so perfect on your finger. You’re really making me want a 3 stone!!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular!! Enjoy your new beauty!

YAY! It's gorgeous! It is so neat to see a version in a different color metal, too! You really got it right.:)

SO GORGEOUS, congrats!! Also, congrats on finding your peace. I've yet to achieve it myself. :lol:

I love an I color diamond! Your setting is so graceful and the proportions of the stones is just perfect!!

Thank you so much! I don't usually wear my ring at home but who am I kidding -- I'm home all the time right now! So of course I'm wearing it around the house, during naps, walking the dog. :D

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!!

GORGEOUS!!! I love three stone rings!

Beautiful ❣❣❣

Spectacular ring and gorgeous pictures!

Thank you - its easy to photograph such a beautiful subject!

Amazing!
Best in class.

Oh my :kiss2:
She's beautuful

Wow, simply stunning :kiss2:

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

It’s beautiful! Congratulations! Also, your pictures are amazing - it’s so interesting/helpful to see a setting from many different angles.

I can't find one unflattering angle on her. Droolworthy in every light too. Thank you!

Absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Thank you all. I am positively radiant right now. (Is it weird to call myself that when normally that's a compliment others bestow upon you??) HAHA

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ❤❤❤
Elegance and femininity personified.

Thank you -- she is the one. I really feel settled (well, better than settled!) with this set.

Spectacular!!! Beautiful choice!! I love the setting; it really compliments all three stones, and makes them POP!!
More photos, please!!!

More photos and videos are coming. I SWEAR! I just did my nails so hopefully will get a chance in the next few days to find some nice backdrops. Otherwise I'll settle for the yard (and this Butterfly, ofc). :tongue:

Well, that is just gorgeous! Congratulations on finding what makes your heart sing! It takes some of us longer than others.

Enjoy your new beautiful ring! It’s perfect!

Thank you -- I'm so happy. Relaxed, happy, content. It is absolutely perfect even if I nitpick.

It’ll be done sometime at the end of this month. And it’s a long time coming, been working on my ER since January! Not like 2020 has been very cooperate, ya? LOL

As for pics, I’m not greedy! Just maybe... oh ALL OF THEM! And videos too while you’re at it! I don’t ask for much :lol:

Gosh right? Unbelievable that half of it is already over. But, since January?! I sent my stone in to change to the Butterflies in early June, had to wait a month to get her back and it felt like TORTURE. Do you have a RockyTalk thread on yours? Would love to see what's cookin! I will def take more pics and videos in the next few days! Had to do a lil polish re-up on these quarantine nails. Maybe soak my hands in some coconut oil too, LOL... so dry.

Simply divine!! My first thought was: holy f*ck that’s perfect.

Pardon my French ;-)

Shiiieeeeet.... you said it! I think those were my exact words when I ripped open the package with shaky hands. After wanting to vomit from happiness, I went straight into bliss-city. Thank you! Maybe now I can enjoy my collection as-is just like you've been enjoying yours! :love:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! WF diamonds are always perfect, and the Butterflies setting is a classic. A stunning combination!

Wear in good health. :))

Thank you Mrs B. I surely will.

I'm starting to want a three stone with all these gorgeous butterfly rings being posted. Congrats on your stunning creation!!

Hey now -- one look was all it took for me. Let's go! :P2

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :kiss2: It really looks so perfect on your finger. You’re really making me want a 3 stone!!!

PSers are waiting, standing by to help you build yours! I love it so much! I mentioned earlier I was not a 3-stone lover until I saw this! Most settings aren't fluid or swoopy enough and tend to look too blocky to me. This is PERFECT! I love it more and more as the minutes go by.

Your photos are making me miss my Butterflies terribly @Lvoeshinythings! Your ring is exactly what I would have chosen for myself in every way - stones, proportions, and metal. Fluid and organic and your photos show it off to perfection :love:

I'm so happy to hear that you're so happy with your new beauty :appl:

What bands will you wear with it, if any?

Oh yssie -- thank you for popping by! And for the setting itself, actually. Prior to Butterflies, I loved the symmetry of 3-stones but no mountings ever "did it" for my personal taste. They weren't fluid. They were either too blocky or too feminine. You really got it just right.

Hmmmm, about the band, I likely won't wear it with any. I don't wear a band anyways even with my previous settings. I don't like the metal rubbing against each other, I suppose. Although, my Cartier bracelets get banged up and I don't mind it. I will take some pics with various bands though - just to see!

What kind of band would you wear with her?

So gorgeous!!! :love: You and several others here are really influencing me towards a three stone! I think you did an awesome job choosing proportions! I definitely love the smaller sides!

HAHA you should like me! Except I have NO SELF CONTROL (and I knew it was what I really wanted, all these settings ago, I just didn't realize it yet). Let us, help you! Come.... come to the Butterflies side of things! :clap:

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: stunning!!!!! congrats!!!! i am waiting for my ring from whiteflash too. their craftsmanship looks amazing on this ring!!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Here is some pics during the research process. The WF pics are using a similar size center stone to mine.
ADDC8EF3-FC31-4ECA-92F5-8C03C802CFDD.jpeg 378B441E-937E-4701-9B93-2CBDB406B781.jpeg
427A5C9D-9104-4097-B4D8-5F02CFC19B3F.jpeg 6EA3F056-3C2D-4C0E-93D9-DA7C5D50FC77.jpeg 28D07864-B910-4C49-8A67-53986880F0AD.jpeg 2AF2BFF0-7471-414C-A8EF-0C1F89752E0D.jpeg

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh right? Unbelievable that half of it is already over. But, since January?! I sent my stone in to change to the Butterflies in early June, had to wait a month to get her back and it felt like TORTURE. Do you have a RockyTalk thread on yours? Would love to see what's cookin! I will def take more pics and videos in the next few days! Had to do a lil polish re-up on these quarantine nails. Maybe soak my hands in some coconut oil too, LOL... so dry.

Dude, I know. I’ve been overly moisturizing my hands to prepare and yet it’s still not enough with the hot dry summer weather.

No, I don’t have a RT thread. Long story short, I’ve been on the hunt since January, further delays, miscommunication, covid, and change of jewelers in between and now the ring is finally about 2-3 weeks away from being done. It’ll be a 3 stone OEC made by CJD Sako.

Now back to business, I’m pretty sure we were promised more picture and videos!

ETA: OMG you added more pics while I was posting!!! It’s so f’in beautiful!!!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Here is some pics during the research process. The WF pics are using a similar size center stone to mine.
ADDC8EF3-FC31-4ECA-92F5-8C03C802CFDD.jpeg 378B441E-937E-4701-9B93-2CBDB406B781.jpeg
427A5C9D-9104-4097-B4D8-5F02CFC19B3F.jpeg 6EA3F056-3C2D-4C0E-93D9-DA7C5D50FC77.jpeg 28D07864-B910-4C49-8A67-53986880F0AD.jpeg 2AF2BFF0-7471-414C-A8EF-0C1F89752E0D.jpeg

How exciting! Which size stones will you go with? It’s nice to see them all like this. I’m definitely drawn to one over the others.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
stunning! congrats!!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Dude, I know. I’ve been overly moisturizing my hands to prepare and yet it’s still not enough with the hot dry summer weather.

No, I don’t have a RT thread. Long story short, I’ve been on the hunt since January, further delays, miscommunication, covid, and change of jewelers in between and now the ring is finally about 2-3 weeks away from being done. It’ll be a 3 stone OEC made by CJD Sako.

Now back to business, I’m pretty sure we were promised more picture and videos!

ETA: OMG you added more pics while I was posting!!! It’s so f’in beautiful!!!

Will be a wonderful feeling when she is finally on your hand.

What made you change jewelers? What are the sizes of your stones? So many questions!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! Which size stones will you go with? It’s nice to see them all like this. I’m definitely drawn to one over the others.

I went with the 0.402 and 0.405 (last pic in the research post). I originally thought somewhere closer to 0.30 or 0.35 but didn’t want to risk the sides being too small and look too much like accent stones.

Which set draws your eye in??

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Will be a wonderful feeling when she is finally on your hand.

What made you change jewelers? What are the sizes of your stones? So many questions!
Oh it’s a long story and I don’t wanna thread jack! This is all about you! But, my stones are 4.3 x 8.07-8.17 x 4.3.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I went with the 0.402 and 0.405 (last pic in the research post). I originally thought somewhere closer to 0.30 or 0.35 but didn’t want to risk the sides being too small and look too much like accent stones.

Which set draws your eye in??

The .40 and the .5 for sure!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving these latest pics @Lvoeshinythings ::) It all looks so calming and relaxing...

You have so many looks to choose from with those bands! I'm really, really liking the textured one this evening. Is it rose gold? Can I ask who made it?

I'm boring with bands. I default to plain half-round in matching metal. I'm making a point to try to be more adventurous with my bands these days though!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I was wondering if that was the SS Jane! Cuz I was considering it myself!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Loving these latest pics @Lvoeshinythings ::) It all looks so calming and relaxing...

You have so many looks to choose from with those bands! I'm really, really liking the textured one this evening. Is it rose gold? Can I ask who made it?

I'm boring with bands. I default to plain half-round in matching metal. I'm making a point to try to be more adventurous with my bands these days though!

@yssie You could never be boring. You have such great eternal taste. How is that diamond hair barette treating you? I’ll never forget it. Truly jaw-dropping.

The rose gold hammered band is from Single Stone (I bought it at the LA boutique) and it’s called Jane. It is enough to stand on her own and lovely paired with all the e-ring/bigger diamonds I’ve had. It’s a chameleon And compliments nearly every ring I own. I don’t wear her anymore since she is too small for me at size 6... I really need 6.5. I don’t know about sizing her up since it’s hammered with the most beautiful texture.

Yes! I was wondering if that was the SS Jane! Cuz I was considering it myself!

Yes you’d be right! It’s the Single Stone Jane in rose gold. I got it about 5+ years ago and while I love it, I don’t wear her anymore since she is size 6 and I need a 6.5. It’s a great band! Goes with every single ring I’ve owned! @Spring Day

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Oh it’s a long story and I don’t wanna thread jack! This is all about you! But, my stones are 4.3 x 8.07-8.17 x 4.3.

I’m all ears! But if you’re anything like me — I like to have my item in-hand before I share the story behind it. I don’t know why. It’s like I feel like I’ll “jinx” the item if I share too much too soon. :P2

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is magnificent!!! Absolutely perfect in every way!!! Congratulations on this amazing acquisition and on finally finding your ring and diamond peace! Here on PS we all know that it's not easy!!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I’m all ears! But if you’re anything like me — I like to have my item in-hand before I share the story behind it. I don’t know why. It’s like I feel like I’ll “jinx” the item if I share too much too soon. :P2

:shhh::dance: Hopefully, I have it sooner rather than later! Meanwhile, still waiting on those videos. :snooty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results