shape
carat
color
clarity

I feel like i won the lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
Ok... I bought a .828ct G SI1 diamond from WF. This diamond came with an AGS report Pre-2004, (the old style). When I recived the diamond I thought it was amazing, and it sparkled like crazy!
30.gif
When I looked at it, I was unable to find the inclusions... (this is something I found very easy to do with B&M and Maul Stores). I was very happy.
9.gif

I took the ring to be appraised by Jim Krol, who I found here at PS. It was a good experience, and Jim is a very friendly man. He complimented me on my diamond, and as he was looking at it, he thought that my stone was a VS.
31.gif
I was very excited. I asked if maybe it was just a borderline thing, because the AGS report said that the diamond was an SI1, but he thought it was very odd, and said that he didn''t think it could be anything less than a VS2!!
30.gif

So, today I feel like I won the lottery, only without any money, and I couldn''t be happier with my Diamonds from WF, or my settings!!!

DSCN0647.JPG

Thank you all at PS for helping me so much, I couldn''t be happier! And thank you Traci at WF for all your dedication, patience, and help!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is great to hear ordieth!
36.gif

you done good.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sure did! It''s a gorgeous ring!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Congrats!
emthup.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
looks really amazing nice job on the pics . congratulations..

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome! It''s always nice when it appraises high, you save some money!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job! How about some more photos!?

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That is a wonderful thing! I can identify with it, because the same thing happened to us when buying our 1.02 AGS000. Ours was graded at G/SI2 ... Martin Fuller thought it was at least a VS2, if not VS1. We were told that diamond was likely originally intended to be a flawless, and then a tiny inclusion happened while cutting it - very tiny - near the base. This saved us a TON of money ... at least $1,200 if not more. And the stone sparkles like mad!

The only downside to this - it SPOILS you! How can I ever diamond shop again without looking for another deal like this, LOL!
2.gif
We are about to buy 3 .25 VS ACA's from Whiteflash to use in a band, and I am hoping that I can bring myself to be REASONABLE about any inclusions
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results