color
clarity

I drank the super ideal tea- no regrets/my CBI small but MIGHTY

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
noice ring!!! and nice earring stud!!!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring a lot! The setting matches the stone perfectly! Your super ideal doesn't look small at all. Congratulations!

Thanks for the compliments Musia! I agree that all that light return makes it seems bigger.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what are you using for fertilizer? That hydrangea is huge!

Nothing special @whitewave. This year I just used Miracle Gro. I tend to buy plants that are labelled “Proven Winner”. Meaning they’ll thrive pretty much anywhere with a minimum of care.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Bright and beautiful ❤️

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! it looks most appealing on you and your husband! I absolutely love how you've enrobed the diamond in rich glowy yellow gold!! it looks fabulous on your hand and skintone!!! what a stylish (sparkly) couple!!

May it bring you years of health, joy and love!!!!

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love that yellow gold is making a comeback. Hopefully it will still looks good on me when my tan is gone.:oops2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring! Love it and the earring. Enjoy!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone and I LOVE the setting! Congratulations on your upgrade.

Thank you! I’m very happy with the setting too Bonfire. Not many choices for men’s rings.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond ring and stud! They are
sparkle bombs! I love G color and VS1’s!
Ooooh! I just noticed the stud is an
E color! Gorgeous!

Thanks MamaBee! They are absolutely sparkle bombs. I’m surprised by how much whiter the E is, but it may also be because of the smaller size.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw this on their IG and was hoping it was a PSer! You will LOVE getting to know your diamond. I am sending my CBI back this week to be set into a three-stone anniversary ring (20 years!)—I am going to miss it so much for the time it’s gone!

I had to laugh about your comment about the car. :)

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, enjoy! The facet pattern on the CBI is superb and I dig the retro flair of its setting, too. How thoughtful to tie in the earring gift, too. Your hydrangea fire picture is pretty epic too -- love it!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this on their IG and was hoping it was a PSer! You will LOVE getting to know your diamond. I am sending my CBI back this week to be set into a three-stone anniversary ring (20 years!)—I am going to miss it so much for the time it’s gone!

I had to laugh about your comment about the car. :)

Yes, the car is where I stare at my ring the most! So disappointing when my previous diamond didn’t sparkle in low light. This CBI seems to prefer it, lol.
Thanks for the IG heads up Kristin. I feel like a celebrity now :praise:!
I’m excited for your ring and I know the pain of that waiting period! It will all be worth it when it’s over.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, enjoy! The facet pattern on the CBI is superb and I dig the retro flair of its setting, too. How thoughtful to tie in the earring gift, too. Your hydrangea fire picture is pretty epic too -- love it!

Thank you so much asterismdispersion!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That looks amazing on you! I love that setting also. Looks so easy to wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results