shape
carat
color
clarity

"I" Downgraded........Tiffany and Co. wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I got a new wedding set. Rather, an old wedding set, but new for me.

It is much smaller than what I have now, but I love it!!! I have always wanted a Tiffany and Co. solitaire and now I have one.
30.gif

It is a Tiffany & Co. I VVS1 .55 ct. round brilliant diamond set in their infamous 6 prong setting. The diamond is ideal cut, with very good polish and good symmetry.
OH, and a big bonus is that it had medium blue fluor. so when I compare it next to my G, it looks like the same color, only steelier.

The diamond is a real sparkler and it has hints of blue in it depending on the lighting, which I love. I may never get a diamond without fluor. ever again.
2.gif

I also got a 2 mm. comfort fit platinum wedding band to match and I am in the process of getting the matching knife edge band to wear with it.

It is so cute and such a tiny treasure and I love it and have not taken it off except to clean it.

I guess you guys want pictures, huh?
2.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Yes, please post pictures!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, this is a surprise. I can''t wait to see pictures. I haven''t been in a T&C since I was in HS and there isn''t one anywhere local to me so I''ve yet to see the infamous solitaire in person. They are finally opening own at a local mall and I can''t wait to go in. Did you decide on getting the solitaire instead of changing your ritani setting or is it just something that you''ve always wanted and finally did it?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
You are such a tease! We want pics now!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2006 12:58:14 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Did you decide on getting the solitaire instead of changing your ritani setting or is it just something that you''ve always wanted and finally did it?

Actually, both of the reasons you posted!
2.gif
I have always wanted the T&Co. solitaire. And when I saw this opportunity, I could not pass it up. Especially when the ring set came in my exact size- 5.25.

Also, even though I want to change my Ritani setting, I don''t have any real idea of what I want, and I do love it, so why change it when I don''t even know what I want? I figure I have time with it and since there is no real rush, heck, I am already married, I can take my time deciding what I really want in the meantime.

Not too mention that the great benefit of having this tiny treasure is that if I ever have diamond shrinkage, I can always put on the larger diamond and make it go away.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, how fun!!! Can''t wait for the pics!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
no pics yet???
39.gif
...need i remind you, you posted in SHOW me the ring
3.gif
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, where are the pictures
39.gif
8.gif
???

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Where did you purchase it from?

SHOW us the PICTURES!!
9.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolute agony!!! Where are the pictures?

Blod

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pics tonight?? Pretty please???
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a tease. Posting before you have any pictures?! Off with her head!
1.gif

I can''t wait to see this!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it sounds gorgeous!! Now we need those pics girl!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Okay checking back on this thread and there are STILL NO PICTURES! What is up with this Butterfly???

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOOH I love Tiffany (I''m currently droooooooooling over the Etoile)!!!! I can''t wait to see pics!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohh....wonderful!!! Now show me the pics.....(you know the drill LOL)

cheers--Sharon

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
There are way too many teaser threads for someone that took time off to recuperate from the diamond buying process. Butterfly SHOW IT! Not shouting BTW, just really excited.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay i wanna see it!! still no pictures?!?! wah!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Butterfly 17, wha?!?! You want to change your Ritani ring? Why? It''s beautiful and looks great on you. But I can understand. I want to change mine as well. I have the halo setting, and now they have a halo setting with half moon side stones (also halo around them) and now I want to change my setting to that one. More bling!

Can''t wait to see your Tiffany setting. Sounds beautiful.
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you take any pictures yet
35.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here is one. For some reason, everything I took came out really big and I can''t figure out how to make them smaller.
This is it with my Rtani.

IMG_1858 17.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Another picture

IMG_1786 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
profile shot...

IMG_1788 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
here is a picture of the inscription, which is the diamond certificate number and also .55 ct. for the diamond weight.

IMG_1798 1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your rings! This is actually helpful for me since I am looking at settings! What do you not like about the Ritani? I think it is so pretty!!! And of course, I do love the Tiffany!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hand pic of all three of my rings on my finger.

IMG_1889.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a hand picture for size. I really have to take outdoor pictures, but I am just lazy to go outside, even onto my deck.
2.gif

IMG_191117.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!!

May I ask, why did you "downsize?"

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is my favorite picture so far. I love how I captured the sunlight in both rings.
2.gif

IMG_1860 1.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so pretty! I love Tiffany & Co solitaires, they are so classic looking. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results