shape
carat
color
clarity

I cured yellow gold fever

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
D99FF494-7A41-49CC-947B-F61C6C188C7F.jpeg I think I’m one of those who wants to always try something new, but in the end returns back to basic...I have always loved yellow gold. When we married over 21 years ago I wanted two plain, 4mm gold band. Engament ring and wedding band similar ones. No stones, no millgrain for me, please. We were engaged only three hour before out wedding and I happily wore those bands until I got pregnant. As usual, my fingers got swollen and my engagement ring had to cut pieces. Only my wedding ring is left today. And as many of you know I have changed settings and stones during past years couple of times. I tried platinum, but always missing warm gold. Now I feel like home with my current setting.

I wanted something like my oec’s original setting, but more simple. My local gold smith did great job with this setting and I’m more than pleased. There is my new Kalevala Jewelry filigran band, my plain wedding band, my 5-stone oec’s band (~.85tcw estimated K color) and my grandmother’s bangle, she gave me last summer in these photos. The stone is LAD’s 2.58 O vs2 old european cut.

Thanks for reading.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! What beauties, all of them! I love the new setting for your OEC!
It’s very much in keeping with the era of the stone. It’s like a beautiful crown sitting on your finger! The YG is so luxurious. I’m drooling over your new Kalevala band :love:
Enjoy your luscious collection. Thanks for posting Confection!:wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful set! Love your O stone too!

P

PierreBear

Oh mmyyyy, I went through a few of your threads, trying to find the other settings that you've tired on with your beautiful stone. This one is my favorite! Classic look that makes the stone the star! Lovely! More pictures please with hand shots!! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW! What beauties, all of them! I love the new setting for your OEC!
It’s very much in keeping with the era of the stone. It’s like a beautiful crown sitting on your finger! The YG is so luxurious. I’m drooling over your new Kalevala band :love:
Enjoy your luscious collection. Thanks for posting Confection!:wavey:

Thank You, Bonfire. The bangle and wedding band are 14k, others 18k. I love warmness of 18k!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh mmyyyy, I went through a few of your threads, trying to find the other settings that you've tired on with your beautiful stone. This one is my favorite! Classic look that makes the stone the star! Lovely! More pictures please with hand shots!! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Thanks! There definately wasn’t any doubt I had
(and still have) gorgeous settings. I just happen love yg and solitaire look more. Oh well...I hope changing ends now.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Your new setting for your gorgeous OEC is amazing.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such classical pieces! It really suits you! Congrats! And I absolutely love your bubble band! Where is it from, may I ask?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Your new setting for your gorgeous OEC is amazing.

Thanks! I really don’t regret although missed finger coverage. I enjoy that there is just the stone and nothing else:appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Such classical pieces! It really suits you! Congrats! And I absolutely love your bubble band! Where is it from, may I ask?

Thank You. Bubble band is from Etsy, many years ago. There is lot of available. Don’t remember seller, sorry.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lickout:Deliciously buttery!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh your new setting is just gorgeous - it’s completely perfect for your OEC. The YG is so rich and warm :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset and I love all your YG bands!! I have yellow gold fever big time too =)2. A solitaire will always be so, so elegant!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Several years ago DH and I were purchasing something in a lovely gift shop in Staint Georges Island, Bermuda. The women handling our transaction had a HUGE solitaire set in YG paired with a very wide filigree YG band. Much like yours. My eyes about popped out of my head! :love: I still think about her rings and how gorgeous this combination is! Congratulations and wear in good health.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful - love your yellow gold - so rich and lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results