shape
carat
color
clarity

I could use some advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjdavan3

Rough_Rock
I have a friend who wants some help selling a diamond and I need some advice. This is the info I have right now:

shape: princess
weight: 0.71 ct

clarity grade: vvs2

flourescence: nil
color grade: yellow, natural color

measurements: 4.91 x 4.90 x 3.55mm
proportions
girdle: medium 4% polished
culet: pointed
table width: 78%
cr. height: 6.5%
pav. depth: 62%
finish grade: medium

Now, I don''t know what a lot of these measurements mean and therefore I''m turning to everyone here for help. We are living in Germany right now and she is interested in selling this diamond. We''d just like to have an idea of how much it''s worth. Also, if anyone is familiar with dealers in Germany, I''d like to know of a dealer that might purchase such a stone and give her an honest price. I confess I have virtually no knowledge of diamonds, so I don''t know if I''ll be able to answer questions if you have any. I''d really appreciate any help you could give me though.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

as someone told you in another thread, the question is non-answerable.

Can she take it back where she bought it and sell it or get a store credit to trade up now or later into a different diamond / piece?

Or use it as a trade in at another store - this is a better option in many cases.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Like Garry said, it is impossible to answer your question.

The value might be between 500 and 10,000$.

But since you have measurements, you probably also have a grading report. Producing that would already help in assessing the value. In the end, however, the stone still needs to be seen in order to give a correct value.

Live long,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results