shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t stop wearing my..........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I can''t stop wearing my wedding band around the house and I am not getting married until February!!! I just love it so much!! Does anyone else have this problem!
35.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I totally did that!!! Thankfully I only had it for 2 weeks before the wedding or my DH would have shot me! He caught me a couple of times "trying it on". hee hee!

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I have been caught as well. He keeps telling me that he is going to take it away. I am so tempted to wear it outside the house but I am going to resist the urge!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HA! My husband took mine away and gave it to his father to lock up before the wedding LOL....

Jean

Shiny_Rock

It is coming to that point... although I might hide it from myself!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you''re alone in this. I already warned my FH that the minute the ring gets here I will be wearing it all the time. He just rolls his eyes, and says I can wear it around the house but not out. I have a feeling he''ll be locking it up at his parents'' house though
8.gif
The problem is I''ll have the ring at least 6 months in advance, so I think he worries I''ll be tired with it by the time we get married if I wear it all the time. Boys can be so silly! How can I get tired of a diamond band?!?! I say wear your ring as much as you want--as long as you''re not showing it off to people already (that will take away from the big day). I mean, if you''re so excited to be married and wear the symbol that you''ll be spending your life with your guy he should be loving it!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Just be careful where you hide it! You dont want what happened to Aeli to happen to you! Her FI hid the ring and has no idea where it is other than in the house! Her thread is here.

Jean

Shiny_Rock

Oh, I hope that they found it!!!!

I just love the band so much and it makes my ering just look so FAB!!! I just want to show it off! I am going to get a digital camera one of these days so I can post a pic!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

no way! i was afraid to jinx it...I tried it on twice and that was IT!

put that thing away!

32.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock

My darling FH brought my engagement ring 8 months before he proposed and he showed it to me when he got it. Every day I wanted to try it on, play with it just keep it.

19.gif

Eventually I ended up going out and buying some different peices of jewellery (totally different style of the enagement ring) and it slightly cured me of my ring obssesion.

Now I have a friend in a similar situation who is going totally nuts for her ring so I''m guessing it''s a pretty common feeling. I haven''t got my wedding band yet but I imagine that I''ll be in the same state then.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results